Thinking about buying a new phone, any suggestions?

Slurpelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Slurpelve

I'm buying a new phone soon with verizon wireless,I thinking about the Iphone 4 but my whole family got an Iphone.

Any suggestions?

ProjektGill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By ProjektGill

If you want a iPhone, you really should wait for the iPhone 5 later this year. If you want an Android go with the Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S3 or the new HTC One X but beware, they are large phones.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SexyToad

Wait for IPhone 5.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By veektarius

I have a Droid 4. I guess that's four months old now, or something, but it's a very solid piece of electronics. It's thick though cause it's got a slideout.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By xyzygy

I'm not sure what Verizon has, but if they have the Nokia Lumia 800 or 900, GET IT. Hands down the best phone I've ever used. I goaded my sister into getting one when her iPhone broke and she said it's like going from night to day, she loves it so much.

I actually went into my provider last October with the intention of buying an iPhone, but I came out with a Windows Phone... I was that blown away by it. I spent like an hour in the store deciding because I had never used one before. Such a great decision on my part. It catches everyone's eye when I pull it out and they are amazed by how nice and fast it is to use. :P

Jasontong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jasontong

I‘m still waiting for the link from a shopping mall.

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By shinboy630

I have a galaxy nexus and I love it. ICS truly is the best version of android yet.

Slurpelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Slurpelve

@Veektarius said:

I have a Droid 4. I guess that's four months old now, or something, but it's a very solid piece of electronics. It's thick though cause it's got a slideout.

That phone and Droid Razr been catch my Eye in the past month or so.

jmfinamore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jmfinamore

I have an iPhone, and I really like it. While the Nexus looked great, I didn't really want to spend an extra hundred dollars on it.

@xyzygy: Unfortunately Verizon only has 1 older Windows Phone at the moment (may have changed recently, not sure). Really bummed me out since I really wanted one, but had to get an iPhone when my old phone broke.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10  Edited By crusader8463

I do tech support for HTC phones. So I think that makes me legally obligated to say you should buy an HTC phone. Plus, if you ever call HTC tech support you might get to talk to me!

Slurpelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Slurpelve

@crusader8463 said:

I do tech support for HTC phones. So I think that makes me legally obligated to say you should buy an HTC phone. Plus, if you ever call HTC tech support you might get to talk to me!

lol, Yea i was thinking about the HTC Rezound, that phone looks great.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12  Edited By crusader8463

@BadSniper52 said:

@crusader8463 said:

lol, Yea i was thinking about the HTC Rezound, that phone looks great.

The One X and One S are the newest ones on the market right now. They are super light weight, and silky smooth to navigate through. Can't recall off the top of my head if Verizon sells them yet or not. Just a heads up, if you go with Verizon as your carrier we can't do any tech support for you should your phone break. We can help you try and get it working, but if it comes down to a hardware issue that needs to get sent in they have to do it. No idea why, but in the US verizon is the only carrier that demands that they get to do the tech support on their phones. In Canada though it's that way for every carrier. Really messed up.

HammerBros69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HammerBros69

Get the iPhone 5 and jailbreak it

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

iphone 4s.

Its on sale.

Slurpelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Slurpelve

I'm no hater of the Iphone, but what makes them so great? I think my older brother became into a Apple elitest after buying one.

He scares me when he talk about phones.

ManU_Fan10ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ManU_Fan10ne

@xyzygy said:

I'm not sure what Verizon has, but if they have the Nokia Lumia 800 or 900, GET IT. Hands down the best phone I've ever used. I goaded my sister into getting one when her iPhone broke and she said it's like going from night to day, she loves it so much.

I actually went into my provider last October with the intention of buying an iPhone, but I came out with a Windows Phone... I was that blown away by it. I spent like an hour in the store deciding because I had never used one before. Such a great decision on my part. It catches everyone's eye when I pull it out and they are amazed by how nice and fast it is to use. :P

yes!!! somebody who uses WP, so many people say that WP is bad because it doesnt have a gazillion apps, but seriously, how many apps does a person need. and if you think about it, the potential this OS has is amazing, i mean, most people use a PC with windows on it, so the ability to connect to it without a third party leaves a lot of room for a lot of ideas

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By xyzygy

@ManU_Fan10ne: Yeah, WP is the way to go. MS just needs to advertise for it more, but it's getting around via very good word of mouth. Hopefully WP8 will come with a bigger marketing push.