• 147 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for metal_mills
#1 Posted by Metal_Mills (3455 posts) -
http://news.yahoo.com/japanese-man-cooks-serves-own-genitals-001515144.html
 

A Japanese artist cooked his own genitals and served them to five paying diners in Tokyo to cover the medical costs, in a bizarre act to raise awareness about sexual minorities.  
 
Mao Sugiyama had his penis and testicles surgically removed in March and kept them frozen for two months before dishing them out -- seasoned and braised -- to customers at an event hall on May 13, according to postings on his Twitter account and local police.
Sugiyama, who considers himself "asexual", that is without gender, initially thought about eating the genitals himself, but decided to solicit paying customers to help pay his hospital bills for the surgery.


OH JESUS CHRIST, NO. Forget eating a leg, eat a dick instead.
Avatar image for warofart
#2 Posted by artofwar420 (6905 posts) -

There are never pictures of anything in these stories, just some generic image. Show me dick dinner.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
#3 Edited by TheDudeOfGaming (6116 posts) -

I'm inclined to say "Oh Japan" again. So, Oh Japan.

I hope that artist is happy now, having removed the only tool that serves the only logical purpose of living. Sex. Also, the dinners or the artist should have made T-Shirts that say "I ate a dick!". That would have made it worth it.

Avatar image for joyfullofrockets
#4 Posted by JoyfullOFrockets (1206 posts) -
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for vinny_says
#5 Posted by Vinny_Says (5914 posts) -

"Artist"....

Avatar image for metal_mills
#6 Posted by Metal_Mills (3455 posts) -
@TheDudeOfGaming said:

I hope that artist is happy now, having removed the only tool that serves the only logical purpose of living. Sex. Also, the dinners or the artist should have made T-Shirts that say "I ate a dick!". That would have made it worth it.

Well he's asexual so he isn't interested in sex anyway.
Avatar image for dallas_raines
#7 Posted by Dallas_Raines (2269 posts) -
Loading Video...
Avatar image for pop
#8 Posted by Pop (2718 posts) -

My argument is invalid.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
#9 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6116 posts) -

@Metal_Mills said:

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

I hope that artist is happy now, having removed the only tool that serves the only logical purpose of living. Sex. Also, the dinners or the artist should have made T-Shirts that say "I ate a dick!". That would have made it worth it.

Well he's asexual so he isn't interested in sex anyway.

So...but...How does that......damn.

Avatar image for spartanambrose
#10 Posted by SpartanAmbrose (842 posts) -
Avatar image for yetiantics
#11 Posted by YetiAntics (1520 posts) -
Loading Video...
Avatar image for immortalsaiyan
#12 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4748 posts) -

I understand making a statement, but that is extreme is it not? I suppose that is the point.

Avatar image for n7
#13 Posted by N7 (4159 posts) -
 I never asked for this
 I never asked for this
Avatar image for iamjohn
#14 Posted by iAmJohn (6249 posts) -
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for aetheldod
#15 Posted by Aetheldod (3914 posts) -

There is so much stupidity in this world .... this is one of them

Avatar image for make_me_mad
#16 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (3227 posts) -

I just want to know how it tasted! Also, bravo for having enough to serve five people.

Avatar image for kindgineer
#17 Posted by kindgineer (3089 posts) -

I don't even...

Avatar image for uhtaree
#18 Posted by uhtaree (819 posts) -

Why, people? Why?

Avatar image for three0nefive
#19 Posted by Three0neFive (2397 posts) -

@Metal_Mills said:

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

I hope that artist is happy now, having removed the only tool that serves the only logical purpose of living. Sex. Also, the dinners or the artist should have made T-Shirts that say "I ate a dick!". That would have made it worth it.

Well he's asexual so he isn't interested in sex anyway.

*it

Avatar image for liquidus
#20 Posted by Liquidus (993 posts) -

*heavy sigh* Jesus Christ, Japan.

Avatar image for lunar_aura
#21 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2824 posts) -

If only afuckedup was a real word to describe some people.

Avatar image for sashimi_biscut
#22 Edited by sashimi_biscut (100 posts) -

You are completely missing the point of his actions if you are going to make fun of him for removing his genitals. It was to make awareness for gender minorities, not so you could make fun of him for making a statement against people ignoring them.

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

I'm inclined to say "Oh Japan" again. So, Oh Japan.

I hope that artist is happy now, having removed the only tool that serves the only logical purpose of living. Sex. Also, the dinners or the artist should have made T-Shirts that say "I ate a dick!". That would have made it worth it.

Is this a joke? It is like if I made the most sarcastic comment ever but you are actually serious and think having a penis is the center of life.

"Sugiyama, who considers himself "asexual", that is without gender, initially thought about eating the genitals himself, but decided to solicit paying customers to help pay his hospital bills for the surgery."

He is without gender, he has no need of his genitals.

Avatar image for getz
#23 Posted by Getz (3764 posts) -

If I was going to make it in to an art piece then I would dry it out and give it to my dog to chew on, then invite people to watch. SOCIETY, MAN!

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
#24 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6116 posts) -

@sashimi_biscut said:

You are completely missing the point of his actions if you are going to make fun of him for removing his genitals. It was to make awareness for gender minorities, not so you could make fun of him for making a statement against people ignoring them.

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

I'm inclined to say "Oh Japan" again. So, Oh Japan.

I hope that artist is happy now, having removed the only tool that serves the only logical purpose of living. Sex. Also, the dinners or the artist should have made T-Shirts that say "I ate a dick!". That would have made it worth it.

Is this a joke? It is like if I made the most sarcastic comment ever but you are actually serious and think having a penis is the center of life.

I've thought about it...it's the only thing that makes sense to me.

Avatar image for bravetoaster
#25 Posted by BraveToaster (12636 posts) -

These mental pictures are fucking me up.

Avatar image for sashimi_biscut
#26 Edited by sashimi_biscut (100 posts) -

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

@sashimi_biscut said:

You are completely missing the point of his actions if you are going to make fun of him for removing his genitals. It was to make awareness for gender minorities, not so you could make fun of him for making a statement against people ignoring them.

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

I'm inclined to say "Oh Japan" again. So, Oh Japan.

I hope that artist is happy now, having removed the only tool that serves the only logical purpose of living. Sex. Also, the dinners or the artist should have made T-Shirts that say "I ate a dick!". That would have made it worth it.

Is this a joke? It is like if I made the most sarcastic comment ever but you are actually serious and think having a penis is the center of life.

I've thought about it...it's the only thing that makes sense to me.

I know you think it is important and that your view of what sex is important to you, but to others it is not. I would never want to remove my clitoris or labia or vaginal canal and love sex, however I also have this INSANE ability to understand that other people don't have the same priorities as me. You and I are sex driven, and we are the majority. There are people in the world who identify with sexuality and gender in a different way than the majority.

You know how you feel when someone makes fun of you for liking video games and liking nerdy things or whatever and you get defensive and a little sad because this is what you genuinely like and makes you happy? Imagine if you live in a world where everyone laughed at what you are or simply ignored your existence because what you are offends them.

It may not make a huge difference to you if you get to laugh at someone fighting to get gender sexual minorities to be accepted, but it makes a huge difference to the people who are shamed in society if you DON'T LAUGH.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
#27 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6116 posts) -

@sashimi_biscut said:

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

@sashimi_biscut said:

You are completely missing the point of his actions if you are going to make fun of him for removing his genitals. It was to make awareness for gender minorities, not so you could make fun of him for making a statement against people ignoring them.

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

I'm inclined to say "Oh Japan" again. So, Oh Japan.

I hope that artist is happy now, having removed the only tool that serves the only logical purpose of living. Sex. Also, the dinners or the artist should have made T-Shirts that say "I ate a dick!". That would have made it worth it.

Is this a joke? It is like if I made the most sarcastic comment ever but you are actually serious and think having a penis is the center of life.

I've thought about it...it's the only thing that makes sense to me.

I know you think it is important and that your view of what sex is important to you, but to others it is not. I would never want to remove my clitoris or labia or vaginal canal

Yeah well see the thing is....Oh God damn it, you're a chick? Fuuuuck. I wasn't laughing by the way.

Avatar image for negativecero
#28 Posted by NegativeCero (3149 posts) -

I have no words.

Avatar image for ajamafalous
#29 Posted by ajamafalous (13603 posts) -

I don't even

Avatar image for sashimi_biscut
#30 Posted by sashimi_biscut (100 posts) -
No Caption Provided

@TheDudeOfGaming: I'm sorry the only way to get better is take 3 doses of empathy a day.

Avatar image for bwast
#31 Posted by Bwast (1376 posts) -

If you're in the situation where you think the best way to make a point is to cut off your dick and serve it to people, you might want to stand back for a moment and objectively look at things before you do something....rash.

Avatar image for scooper
#32 Posted by Scooper (7920 posts) -

I dunno if I could eat that. I mean, it depends what time it was being served. If it was in the evening I could at least work up an appetite, get some rice on my belly, get there around 7, have it ready.

If it was first thing in the morning there'd be no chance in me eating some bollocks.

I guess what I'm saying is... I could eat a nob at night.

Avatar image for alexandersheen
#33 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5150 posts) -

One guy doing some fucked up shit ==> "Oh Japan"

Avatar image for fluxwavez
#34 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19835 posts) -

That's pretty fucking stupid.

Avatar image for penguindust
#35 Posted by PenguinDust (13014 posts) -

Hmm,

I wonder what was for dessert.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
#36 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6116 posts) -

@AlexanderSheen said:

One guy doing some fucked up shit ==> "Oh Japan"

A lot of great things come from Japan, and a lot of really, really weird things as well. But don't let my poorly thought up, sleep deprived comments leave an impression. I say stupid shit when I'm tired.

Avatar image for fluxwavez
#37 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19835 posts) -

@sashimi_biscut said:

It may not make a huge difference to you if you get to laugh at someone fighting to get gender minorities to be accepted

*Sexual minorities, not gender minorities.

Avatar image for crazyleaves
#38 Posted by crazyleaves (682 posts) -

In the immortal word of Karl Pilkingnton, "I could eat a bit of nob at night."

Avatar image for angeln7
#39 Posted by AngelN7 (3001 posts) -

Oh asexuals huh so that's a thing right?

Avatar image for president_barackbar
#40 Edited by President_Barackbar (3612 posts) -
@PenguinDust said:

Hmm,

I wonder what was for dessert.

...and today's secret ingredient is...PENIS!
 
Battle Penis is now underway!
Avatar image for sashimi_biscut
#41 Posted by sashimi_biscut (100 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

@sashimi_biscut said:

It may not make a huge difference to you if you get to laugh at someone fighting to get gender minorities to be accepted

*Sexual minorities, not gender minorities.

Oops. I'll edit it.

Avatar image for alexandersheen
#42 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5150 posts) -

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

@AlexanderSheen said:

One guy doing some fucked up shit ==> "Oh Japan"

A lot of great things come from Japan, and a lot of really, really weird things as well. But don't let my poorly thought up, sleep deprived comments leave an impression. I say stupid shit when I'm tired.

You know what, I think you're alright. Admitting that sometimes you're saying dumb things (I do it all the time, saying dumb things that is), is a rare thing here.

+1

Avatar image for s0ndor
#43 Posted by S0ndor (2717 posts) -

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

I understand making a statement, but that is extreme is it not? I suppose that is the point.

He sure got us talking about it, now didn't he?

Avatar image for rollingzeppelin
#44 Posted by RollingZeppelin (2429 posts) -

This guy did what he did and that was his prerogative. But the people who decided to pay to eat a human penis and testes...WTF!? Also, apparently he was going to do it if he didn't need the money, so he is kind of batshit insane too.

Why does all the craziest shit happen in Japan?

Avatar image for deathstriker666
#45 Posted by deathstriker666 (1349 posts) -

Art is stupid

Avatar image for sashimi_biscut
#46 Posted by sashimi_biscut (100 posts) -

No penis? Penis penis penis? Penis penis penis PENIS PENIS! Penis, penis penis, penis >:( penis penis vagina penis :D. Penis+penis=>:(????

HAHAHAHAH PENIS!

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
#47 Edited by TheDudeOfGaming (6116 posts) -

@sashimi_biscut said:

No penis? Penis penis penis? Penis penis penis PENIS PENIS! Penis, penis penis, penis >:( penis penis vagina penis :D. Penis+penis=>:(????

HAHAHAHAH PENIS!

You okay?

And @AlexanderSheen: damn uh, that's the kind of level of courtesy i rarely see in real life, let alone the interwebz.

Avatar image for dfsvegas
#48 Posted by dfsvegas (373 posts) -

All I can say is, props for having a 5 serving penis. In Japan, no less.

Some of us have an appetizer at best.

Avatar image for animasta
#49 Posted by Animasta (14905 posts) -

damn some of you people are giant assholes... what would I do without a penis? OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Avatar image for fluxwavez
#50 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19835 posts) -

@Animasta said:

damn some of you people are giant assholes... what would I do without a penis? OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Urinating becoming a hassle sounds like a gigantic drag. So yes, "oh no" indeed.