This kid has sex with furries

• 88 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-58b575d47c632
deactivated-58b575d47c632

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

so some kid on bungie.net posted this for some reason. thought the world should know. 

QUOTE:  Dear Bianca, 

I know for the last few months that you have been suspicious of me. I haven't been picking up the phone to answer your calls, I haven't been on the computer to answer your face book messages. You suspect that I've been dishonest to you, that I am spending my time with another woman. 

Well, I have decided to come clean with you. I have been dishonest with you these last few months. But I wasn't with another woman. Rather, I was spending time with a man. Well, ok, I spent time with a man and a woman, so I guess I was with another woman after all....sort of. 

Let me explain: I am a furry. Do you know what a furry is? A furry is somebody who can identify themselves with an animal. Sometimes it can be a fetish. Well, I have a fetish for anthropomorphic animals. Particularly lizards. I am what they call a "scaly". 

Whenever I play oblivion, I imagine what the argonian's titties or dicks must be like. When I play Mario, I can't help but fantasize about Bowser pounding me in the ass. Basically, I get aroused by humanoid reptiles, especially dragons. Dragons really get me hard. Remember that night when we watched Shrek together and then I made furious love to you? I was actually closing my eyes and pretending I was making love to that dragon. 

Anyway, about that man and woman I told you I was involved with. I met them on a furry chat room where we users take on our own "fursonas". Sometimes when we get a bit horny, we like to role play. In other words, we acted out -blam!- intercourse by private messaging. This is called "yiffing". 

Anyway, my male partner was a humanoid t-rex called rox, and he was always the dominant one. He was very creative when it came to describing how his dick felt on my tailhole, and the way he nibbled on the back of my neck. It was incredibly hot. 

And the female was a female dragon called "viriala". She had a blue body, purple-pink eyes, big green reptilian breasts and nice long legs. She did the most amazing things with her tongue and a silk cloth. 

Anyway, all 3 of us got involved and sometimes we would have a 3 way. I would be screwing Viriala the dragoness while Rox would be pounding me in the ass. Sometimes I Viriala would be in the middle while I get her in front and Rox got her from behind. It was an amazing experience sharing something intimate with 2 other people. 

Whenever you called and I said I was busy working on a school project, I was lying. I was actually on the computer "yiffing" Rox and Viriala. I even have my own dildo that I purchased from an online dildo store called bad-dragon. It sells dragon dicks, and a few dragon p*ssies as well. Basically, I would lube up the dragon dick, shove it up my ass and jerk off while yiffing on the chatroom. 

So yeah, that's what's been going on. I've been cheating on you with a dino and a dragoness. In fact, remember that time I asked you to finger my ass while I made love to you? I was actually imagining that your were the dragoness and that your finger was Rox's dick. (Even though it was a bit small.)

To be honest, I really don't like you anymore. You are incredibly attractive for a human, but I don't like humans, so I am not -blam!-ly attracted to you. Plus you fuss at me when I don't clean my room or contact you. Not only that, but every now and then you bleed out of your v@gina while screaming at everybody. That's disgusting and I think we should break up. 

I'm sorry it had to end this way, but if it makes you feel any better, I ordered you a dragon dildo from bad-dragon. They make amazing products and I'm sure you'll enjoy it in my absence. 

With love, 
James.  

END QUOTE 

lol

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Vinny_Says

Dude must be from the south where that shit is legal

PillClinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PillClinton

This is some good old-fashioned family fun!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

apparently now, people are saying it's a joke. but no one has said for sure. they're unsure.

louiedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By louiedog

Please be sure to keep us up to date as the story develops. I'd hate to have to go to bungie.net myself and read it there, what with the effort and all.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By toowalrus

I uh... remember those pictures of dragons getting it on with cars?

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By LordXavierBritish

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bocam

Kid speaks the truth, bleeding out of your vagina while screaming at everybody is pretty gross.

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Bruce
@vCOOKIE_MONSTAv:  

Ah, that was a fun read.
august

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By august

@vCOOKIE_MONSTAv said:

apparently now, people are saying it's a joke. but no one has said for sure. they're unsure.

You're goddamn Sherlock Holmes.

TotalEklypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TotalEklypse

AH my eyes!

Fajita_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Fajita_Jim
@blacklabeldomm said:

Don't you mean Seattle

Deputies don't believe a crime occurred because bestiality is not illegal in Washington state and the horse was uninjured, said Urquhart.
tyxja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By tyxja

I'm glad I read that.

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#14  Edited By donutfever
@vCOOKIE_MONSTAv said:
"Dragons really get me hard."
jorbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jorbear

I hate when my significant other gets turned on by reptiles.

:/

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the record, if anyone is interested I know of a site that sells dragon dildos.

kingclaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kingclaw
@TooWalrus said:

I uh... remember those pictures of dragons getting it on with cars?

Weren't they dinosaurs?

EDIT: Sorry, you are right they are totally dragons, I just google it. 
I think thats the reason I never  could find those pictures Brad was talking about.
Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By Dany

drama from one forum posted on another forum usually does not have the same 'wacky' effect. I tend to shrug indifferently when these topics come up. This one is no different.

FEnergyLegs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FEnergyLegs

ZarJaMar Presents:

A growing probem...[Warning: Long Story ahead]

...this will actually be the first time I've ever told ANYONE about this...I guess it's easier to talk to strangers than to people you know after all...my hands are shaking uncontrollably as I type this...words cannot describe how nervous and vulnerable I feel at this moment...

WARNING: In the story below, I get rather long winded and talk about things that...well, a minority of people, especially here, feel or have felt. It may become a little clearer if you read my little biography, but if you want to skip ahead, feel free. Just look for the next bold message.

Back in high school, my junior year, I was 6'1" and weighed 165 lbs. I was toned, I was fit, and I was very active in sports, specifically track, soccer and the school's martial arts club. Come my senior year, my family didn't have the money to renew my physical, so it was no sports for me. With no sports, I had no reason to exercise By the end of the year, I had gained 10 pounds.
This was a foreign concept to me, the boy who was always so think he was compared to a pencil all the time. I had weighed 165 since I was in middle school, despite how I ate and how I exercised. Now, I was 175, 10 pounds of fat right there in my midsection. This is the first time I've ever really been...well...tubby. I wasn't overweight by any means, but I definitely wasn't in top shape anymore.
At first, I hated it. I started looking for pictures of obese people to spur me into loosing weight. It horribly backfired. Instead of disgusted, I became curious. I've always had the curiosity in one way, shape or form - in high school, I found myself making friends with the ones that were often seen as over weight and found myself staring at the bellies of others; this is the first time I've actually thought of actually being fat myself. I mean, so many of those people looked happy, grabbing at their belly, getting it painted, having other people pat it and touch it...it made me look at it in a completely different light. I wanted to know what more felt like.
I started gaining weight on purpose. I had gained 10 pounds in my first year of trying. Then I had actually stumbled upon websites that supported gaining weight, inflation, all for the sake of happiness and sexuality. I remember thinking, "People think this is sexy?". My mind flipped. I had never once thought of myself as attractive when I was skinny...I had started wondering what these people would think of me. I didn't care if the site was pointed towards gay men, the site had a few women on there, too. I joined.
The reaction I received was never anticipated. Responses came pouring in. "That's a cute belly you have, I can't wait to see what you look like at 200." - "Would you be interested in a feeding session?" - "I've got some advise on gaining weight if you're interested" along with many others. I was hooked. These people liked me. They thought my body was sexy and the fact that I was willing to grow more turned them on. I had even created a persona - one that was two years older than I was, making me 21 at the time rather than 19, and that was gay, since I got the most responses that way. Thus, David Orisons was born, aka 'TigerGuy108'. I didn't care, I wanted the attention. Lord knows I didn't get it from the ladies when I was fit. Might as well get it from men when I'm fat, even if I had no interest in going further than a conversation with them. Hell, to a point, it was turning me on. Watching as I went from being barely able to eat 4 double cheeseburgers in one sitting to 6, then 8, then 10. The feeling was intense!
In the next year I had gained 45 pounds, putting me at an even 230. My mind was warped, my body was unfit, and I constantly looked like I was pregnant. It wasn't until I finally hit that bench mark that my mind finally clicked. "What the hell have I been doing to my body?!" I signed up for the military, the Air Force Reserves to be exact. It took me 3 months, but I eventually made the weight cut - I got myself back down to 200 pounds. During basic I had lost an additional 15, bringing me down further to 185. When it came time to get to Technical training for my job, I was probably in the best shape I've been in my life. I was one of the swiftest people in my squadron, within the top 5 out of 40 people. During technical training, I had gained 5 pounds, but I was still beating my old records. That was 5 pounds of muscle I was adding. I was genuinely happy for the first time in a long time.
When I came home, my parents already noticed a big difference in me. For the first month I kept up my regimen. After that, I started relaxing, getting back into my old habits. Then I found the website again. "Hey, it's been a while. Is everything okay?" - "It's almost been a year now, I bet you're already twice as big as you were." - "You should send me a message sometime, I can't wait to hear from you." Even after a year, these people were still trying to get a hold of me. My heart sank. How could I tell them that I quit being a gainer? That I wasn't who they thought I was? I couldn't. Some of these people I considered my friends, I would never feel the same if I lost them.
I created a ruse, told them that I had been sick the whole summer, made me loose my weight and that it brought me down to 190, almost to where I started. I had been caught in a lie: If I don't show progress, they won't believe me and will stop talking to me. I started bloating with water, milk, anything I could find. I even started gorging myself on live webcams. People were offering to pay me to eat, started asking if I could be in a relationship with them. I had people falling in love with me. No, not with me, with David Orisons. I actually had a person willing to pay for a ticket so I could spend a week with him. Before I knew it, I had dug myself back into my hole again, and it's far deeper than before. There were several times where I would stop and loose 15 pounds in the period of one month, but I would easily be brought back into my curiosity.

Story is over, please continue to read.

I am 6'1, 22 years old, and I weigh 227 pounds. I have a BMI of 29.9 and a Body Fat Percentage of 28.31%. Right now, I am considered clinically obese. I can't take this. I won't take this, but I now realize that I can't do this alone. I've prayed long and hard and I feel that in my heart this is the place I can go. You are the people I can talk to. That you people can inspire me in ways I would never be able to on my own. I have developed a goal, I have developed a methodology. What I need is the motivation to keep going, the kind words to keep me from falling back into my old ways again. I'm NOT David Orisons, I am Jaime Daniel de Salazar y Martinez, and I will not take this lying down.
I'm not a fool, I'm fairly sure that my 165 weight is forever gone to me, but my goal is go get back down to at least 175 and to bring my Body fat down to 15%.
I will be writing in a journal, taking notes on what I eat, how much I exercise, and doing regular measurements/photos to show my progress. Before I was able to loose 13 pounds in a month without being dedicated to my regimen past the first week while still maintaining a healthy diet full of nutrients, imagine what I can do if I remain diligent?
As I said before...this will have been the first time I've every shared this with anyone...please don't tell me I made a mistake. I really need your help.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dany said:

drama from one forum posted on another forum usually does not have the same 'wacky' effect. I tend to shrug indifferently when these topics come up. This one is no different.

this got over 200 views in like 15minutes. to be honest i posted his "letter" to be cruel... if its real... if not, funny.
Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dany

@vCOOKIE_MONSTAv: thread views are always insanely high compared to actual comments because most people are curious what is being posted, shake their heads and leave immediately.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dany said:

@vCOOKIE_MONSTAv: thread views are always insanely high compared to actual comments because most people are curious what is being posted, shake their heads and leave immediately.

but you care enough to look... 
 again, this is not why i posted though.
Mrsignerman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mrsignerman44
@Dany said:

I sure as hell found this funny, don't harsh my mellow man.
Liam_mk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Liam_mk

............Dragon dildo...

Shady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Shady

Fucking furfags.

jorbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jorbear

@Axxol: Fuckin' shit...

I should really re-read my posts before I actually post them...

Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Mars_Cleric

um...

I think this may indeed be the worst thread in the the history of threads.

I am actually dumber for having clicked on it.

thanks...

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By McShank

@Fajita_Jim said:

@blacklabeldomm said:

Don't you mean Seattle?

Deputies don't believe a crime occurred because bestiality is not illegal in Washington state and the horse was uninjured, said Urquhart.

First off Enumclaw is not Seattle. Second, it only took a retarded guy to get his insides torn to shreds to make it illegal. So far i don't think we had to make that a law because no one was dumb enough to do it. Guess again -.- Also that was a few years ago, get your shit straight yo!

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dany

@Mrsignerman44 said:

@Dany said:

furries is serious business.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mars_Cleric said:

um...

thanks...

you're taking it way too seriously. think of it like this: some asshole posts something dumb, then you laugh.
TotalEklypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TotalEklypse
@FEnergyLegs

Nah not as good. Actually kind of sad if it is true. 
Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mars_Cleric

@vCOOKIE_MONSTAv said:

@Mars_Cleric said:

um...

thanks...

you're taking it way too seriously. think of it like this: some asshole posts something dumb, then you laugh.

you're right I was a bit harsh

it is still dumb

Mrsignerman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Mrsignerman44
@Dany said:

@Mrsignerman44 said:

@Dany said:

furries is serious business.

I'm just saying that if you don't like the thread then leave. Others are laughing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mars_Cleric said:

@vCOOKIE_MONSTAv said:

@Mars_Cleric said:

um...

thanks...

you're right I was a bit harsh

it is still dumb

extremely so
Fajita_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Fajita_Jim
@McShank said:

@Fajita_Jim said:

@blacklabeldomm said:

Don't you mean Seattle?

First off Enumclaw is not Seattle. Second, it only took a retarded guy to get his insides torn to shreds to make it illegal. So far i don't think we had to make that a law because no one was dumb enough to do it. Guess again -.- Also that was a few years ago, get your shit straight yo!

Get your shit straight, too, buddy. Here are the states bestiality is legal it:
Alaska
Arizona
Colorado
Connecticut
Florida
Hawaii
Iowa
Kentucky
Louisiana
Missouri
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
Ohio
Oregon
South Dakota
Texas
Vermont
Washington
West Virginia

You'll notice most of those aren't in the south. Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi and Georgia are the heart of the south, and they're strangely absent. New England seems pretty well represented, however.

The south isn't as backward as you think (we call this 'ignorance'), you should visit sometime.
FEnergyLegs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By FEnergyLegs
@Fajita_Jim said:
@McShank said:

@Fajita_Jim said:

@blacklabeldomm said:

Don't you mean Seattle?

The south isn't as backward as you think (we call this 'ignorance'), you should visit sometime.
Sorry, I don't think that's such a great idea. 

I'm black.
Bribo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#38  Edited By Bribo

I haven't read the OP or any of the responses, but if somebody hasn't called the cops by this point, you are all terrible human beings.

Fajita_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Fajita_Jim
@FEnergyLegs said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@McShank said:

@Fajita_Jim said:

@blacklabeldomm said:

Don't you mean Seattle?

Sorry, I don't think that's such a great idea.   I'm black.
Are you aware the the largest concentration of organized racist groups are in the northwest US and western Canada?
Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#40  Edited By Sooperspy

Uhhh...

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#41  Edited By Getz

@Fajita_Jim said:

@FEnergyLegs said:
@Fajita_Jim said:
@McShank said:

@Fajita_Jim said:

@blacklabeldomm said:

Don't you mean Seattle?

Sorry, I don't think that's such a great idea. I'm black.
Are you aware the the largest concentration of organized racist groups are in the northwest US and western Canada?

And the majority of black Americans live in the southern states (56% according to the most recent census).

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#42  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

Successful troll is successful

Axersia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Axersia

For a moment there I thought this was written by a good buddy of mine. He too likes his dragons a bit too much.

SirPsychoSexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#44  Edited By SirPsychoSexy

..the fuck?

Avatar image for lemmycaution217
Lemmycaution217

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Lemmycaution217

Fursona!!

Tonyyj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Tonyyj

Totally googled bad-dragon.. Shits pretty hilarious, there's a long ass story for each item.

Liam_mk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Liam_mk
@rudeboy217 said:

Fursona!!

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Consider my morning ruined.

Axersia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Axersia
@rudeboy217 said:

Fursona!!

It exists. 

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#50  Edited By Animasta

@Fajita_Jim said:

@McShank said:

@Fajita_Jim said:

@blacklabeldomm said:

Don't you mean Seattle?

oh really? besides Atlanta, I call bullshit