Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Balls
Here's my list. What do you guys think?

Number 5: Batman: The Animated Series
Kevin Conroy is no Tomboy.
Kevin Conroy is no Tomboy.

This Animated series Batman was the only Batman known to many children not old enough to enjoy the freaky Tim Burton Batman but too old to enjoy their sisters. Kevin Conroy, the actor who voiced the animated Batman, has played Batman more than any other major Batman actor combined.

Notable Quotable: Did you know that when Mr. Conroy was young his only wish in life was to become a banker. After being discovered by the producers of the show at a Bank America in Hurtfordshire, Vt Mr Conroy was whisked away to Hollywood where he was shown the ways of the world.

Number 4: Batman & Robin
Gorgeous George is for the oranges.
Gorgeous George is for the oranges.

Many people didn't like the glitz and playful nature of Clooney's Batman. Least of all movie goers and purveyors of any medium in general. It was the last in the line of the 90's batman refresh but still runs as the most flamboyant Batman of them all even topping the early 70's version.

Notable Quotable: Did you know that the director of this film Joel Schumacher actually has a collection of Batman memorabilia? His $14,000,000 villa in Sancho Chorizo, NM has the largest collection of Batman capes in the world. I don't think anyone will ever top this world record breaking number of 3.

Number 3: Batman Vol. 1
DC for me please.
DC for me please.

As the first ever iteration of the dark knight you would think that this character would be... at number one. But it's not true! The survey at the national DGE only left him here. At number 3. This Batman started it all. He used a gun and wasn't even that rich. Truly a hero for our times.

Notable Quotable: Did you know that before the name Bruce Wayne was picked, the creator Bob Kane called his superhero alias Mr. Finnicky Prickster after his cat. He only changed the name to Bruce Wayne after his friends told him how stupid the original name was. He also sold his cat.

Number 2: Batman - The Dark Knight
Bale's tales pales to Heath's deaths.
Bale's tales pales to Heath's deaths.

The newest Batman deserves a lot of credit. As one of the most successful films in history, this Batman will always play second fiddle to the masterful characterization of the Joker by the late Heath Ledger. This is unfortunate though because on his own, Christian Bale deserves much of the credit of the film's success.

Notable Quotable: Did you know that during the rehearsal of Batman Begins that Mr. Bale hadn't even seen the first Batman films. He was so unsure of how to play the character that he studied Cesar Romero instead of Adam West for his  influence. You can see this on the DVD extras of Batman Begins where Mr. Bale has a thoroughly bushy mustache behind the famous dark mask.

Number 1: Batman 
West is the best, around. Nothing's gonna ever keep him down.
West is the best, around. Nothing's gonna ever keep him down.

The original TV series had it all. It had the Joker, the Riddler, Phantom Mayhem, Catwoman, The Crude Purveyor, The Penguin, Phyllis the Gigantic, you name it. It still stands as the longest running live-action Batman show. While Adam West languishes in self-parody these days he was quite the man's man back then. His Batman suit left nothing to the imagination and his amazing physique carried the show for an unprecedented 120 episodes.

Notable Quotable: Did you know that Mr West is a fan of squirrels? His fascination of these winged beasts is what led him to the role of Batman. At the time the show at it's peak Mr West owned over 4 squirrels which he fed in his trailer with various exotic nuts. On one particular occasion he refused to play a scene where Batman murders squirrels. It was then rewritten into the famous opening shark scene of the movie version of the TV show.
Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Balls

Oops supposed to be in Off topic. Sorry! Move please. :)

Discorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Discorsi

Batman: the animated series batman owns all.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Black_Rose

You like balls dont ya?

Anyway, my favorite is The animated series.

Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Riddler

Adam west

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Virago
Black_Rose said:
"

You like balls dont ya?

Anyway, my favorite is The animated series.

"
same.
clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By clubsandwich

Hail Mein Fuhrer George Clooney

caption
caption

now honestly, I'll go with Christian Bale.
tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By tekmojo

this thread turned me gay

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By Black_Rose
tekmojo said:
"this thread turned me gay"
I can see why
Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Karl_Boss
tekmojo said:
"this thread turned me gay"
A little insecure with ourselves aren't we?
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HandsomeDead

1. Kevin Conroy
2. Will Friedel (Or however you spell it)
3. Val Kilmer
4. Christian Bale
5. George Clooney

That's my list, anyway.

Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Hulk

lol....Hulk likes this gimmick.  Funny post.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Balls, you never disappoint.
I can't really give a legitimate top 5, since I don't remember the first 2 Batman movies well enough. Bale is the best Batman as far as I can tell. I also liked Val Kilmer, even though he didn't really seem like a fitting Bruce Wayne, but all in all, Val Kilmer is just rad. I won't fault George Clooney for the nightmare that was Batman and Robin, he's still a cool guy.

ScaryDoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ScaryDoor

1. Christian Bale
2. Michael Keaton
3. Val Kilmer
4. Geroge Cloony
5. Adam West.

Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Balls

I think Danny Devito would have made the best Batman. That was definitely an opportunity missed.

Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Balls

C'mon people. It's batman for christ's sake. Batman!