Try As I Might

Burnanate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By Burnanate

As I go deeper into my game of Dragon Age I have affirmed a suspicion I had about myself. I set out to play my character as a real mean jerk of a man, but to no avail after threatening the life of the Revered Mother to get a key to free a prisoner I had true feelings of guilt. I wonder what it is that makes me feel guilty about a virtual action such as this? Why is it that I feel compelled to be good even if I set out determined to be bad? Something to think about I suppose.

Burnanate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Burnanate

As I go deeper into my game of Dragon Age I have affirmed a suspicion I had about myself. I set out to play my character as a real mean jerk of a man, but to no avail after threatening the life of the Revered Mother to get a key to free a prisoner I had true feelings of guilt. I wonder what it is that makes me feel guilty about a virtual action such as this? Why is it that I feel compelled to be good even if I set out determined to be bad? Something to think about I suppose.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By Tireyo

Odd first post for you to have....

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By KaosAngel

...something doesn't feel right with Dragon Age and your avatar....can't put my finger on it.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By trophyhunter

it is because your human and you have a heart 
there was a study that showed 97% of people that play games with moral choices always pick the good choice 
2% pick bad but end up good and 1% stay bad the whole time

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#5  Edited By natetodamax
@trophyhunter said:
" it is because your human and you have a heart  there was a study that showed 97% of people that play games with moral choices always pick the good choice  2% pick bad but end up good and 1% stay bad the whole time "
That's interesting because I started out as a good character but as soon as Morrigan joined my party I went evil.
Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

I gotta force myself to pick the bad choices as well.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By trophyhunter
@natetodamax said:
" @trophyhunter said:
" it is because your human and you have a heart  there was a study that showed 97% of people that play games with moral choices always pick the good choice  2% pick bad but end up good and 1% stay bad the whole time "
That's interesting because I started out as a good character but as soon as Morrigan joined my party I went evil. "
well it's if your by yourself morrigan is convincing you to be evil if she was not there you'd be good right?
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#8  Edited By natetodamax
@trophyhunter said:
" @natetodamax said:
" @trophyhunter said:
That's interesting because I started out as a good character but as soon as Morrigan joined my party I went evil. "
well it's if your by yourself morrigan is convincing you to be evil if she was not there you'd be good right? "
That is correct.
Burnanate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Burnanate
@Tireyo643 said:
" Odd first post for you to have.... "
Well it is my third but who is counting?
@KaosAngel said:
" ...something doesn't feel right with Dragon Age and your avatar....can't put my finger on it. "
There could be Dragons in space. Plus Dragon Age has Vulcans in it.... oh... wait.