Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star...

silver_DewSky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 138

User Lists: 2

Edited By silver_DewSky

I played Dead Space about a month ago and enjoyed it. I just finished watching the animated prequel named Dead Space Downfall. It was a great movie and takes place right before Issac and crew arrive. Watching the movie only made me want to play more and now that there's a demo available, Ill get to play it again. Hopefully I can get the game sometime in the future.

After Beating it, I still want to play!!

silver_DewSky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By silver_DewSky

I played Dead Space about a month ago and enjoyed it. I just finished watching the animated prequel named Dead Space Downfall. It was a great movie and takes place right before Issac and crew arrive. Watching the movie only made me want to play more and now that there's a demo available, Ill get to play it again. Hopefully I can get the game sometime in the future.

Thrawn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Thrawn1
silver_DewSky said:
"I played Dead Space about a month ago and enjoyed it. I just finished watching the animated prequel named Dead Space Downfall. It was a great movie and takes place right before Issac and crew arrive. Watching the movie only made me want to play more and now that there's a demo available, Ill get to play it again. Hopefully I can get the game sometime in the future.

"

wait, there's a dead space demo? since when?

silver_DewSky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By silver_DewSky

hey Thrawn, it came out sometime yesterday. i think its around 300mb, but its kind of on the short side. but it shows off the games features though.