Two can play at this game

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

Edited By Tylea002

Some of you may know of another awesome user who posts some awesome indie music. Well, I'm going to shamelessly do the same.

Right, this "band" is one person who I found on last.fm whilst browsing, as it turned out he lives about 40 minutes away from me. Anyway, he had a couple of demo tracks on last.fm, and they were pretty sweet. Hes just now told me that hes got a 5 track EP on youtube, of which this is the second track. Its kinda ambiet electronic instrumental but with guitar. Its pretty sweet, nice to have on in the background whilst doing some...*shudder*...work.

Oh, and the best news about this music? Its free, according to the youtube descriptions, so go download it, its pretty sweet with some MAD OUT THERE TIME SIGNATURES.

In Other News...

• In the last couple of weeks, I finished TLAD (pretty sweet) and DMC 4 (Also sweet). I also did the last levels I'd been waiting to finish for a while of Ninja Gaiden II (its sweet) and Ace Combat 6 (That game is sweet, too)
  • I'm now doing me some Lost Odyssey.
  • I got 4200 Microsoft points for the Summer of Arcade and some DLC. Its still not enough -[.
  • *IT* is never enough, no matter what it is.
Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Tylea002

Some of you may know of another awesome user who posts some awesome indie music. Well, I'm going to shamelessly do the same.

Right, this "band" is one person who I found on last.fm whilst browsing, as it turned out he lives about 40 minutes away from me. Anyway, he had a couple of demo tracks on last.fm, and they were pretty sweet. Hes just now told me that hes got a 5 track EP on youtube, of which this is the second track. Its kinda ambiet electronic instrumental but with guitar. Its pretty sweet, nice to have on in the background whilst doing some...*shudder*...work.

Oh, and the best news about this music? Its free, according to the youtube descriptions, so go download it, its pretty sweet with some MAD OUT THERE TIME SIGNATURES.

In Other News...

• In the last couple of weeks, I finished TLAD (pretty sweet) and DMC 4 (Also sweet). I also did the last levels I'd been waiting to finish for a while of Ninja Gaiden II (its sweet) and Ace Combat 6 (That game is sweet, too)
  • I'm now doing me some Lost Odyssey.
  • I got 4200 Microsoft points for the Summer of Arcade and some DLC. Its still not enough -[.
  • *IT* is never enough, no matter what it is.
Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Red12b
@Tylea002:
No man IT is never enough. Ever
ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ahriman22

Internet bra chives!

That's allot of points man...

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Tylea002

Yes, yes it is. Oh, my gamerscore is now 10300 with the completion of said games mentioned ithe blog. Got 200 points of NGII. :D.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By jakob187

*IT* is enough when you start chaffing and don't want it to burn anymore.

>.>    <.<

Anyways, you should get into Red Faction Guerrilla.  Great game and excellent multiplayer.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crunchUK
@jakob187 said:
" *IT* is enough when you start chaffing and don't want it to burn anymore.

>.>    <.<

Anyways, you should get into Red Faction Guerrilla.  Great game and excellent multiplayer.
"
um no he should be getting into forza go away you

And man what i would do with 4200 poionts. Dlc is so sweet
dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By dbz1995

I was hopoing for an offline multiplayer game. Ah well.

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Tylea002
@crunchUK said:
" @jakob187 said:

>.>    <.<

"
um no he should be getting into forza go away youAnd man what i would do with 4200 poionts. Dlc is so sweet "
I'll get you some points if you get me some for ma Birthday.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By crunchUK
@Tylea002 said:
" @crunchUK said:
" @jakob187 said:

>.>    <.<

"
um no he should be getting into forza go away youAnd man what i would do with 4200 poionts. Dlc is so sweet "
I'll get you some points if you get me some for ma Birthday. "
today is my birthday...
Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Red12b
@jakob187 said:
"*IT* is enough when you start chaffing and don't want it to burn anymore.

>.>    <.<
Oh Feel the burn baby.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#11  Edited By Claude

I've got 400 Microsoft points... it sucks to be broke, because I can't buy it when I want it.