Video Game streaming starting SOON!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fredouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Fredouken

I finally have almost everything squared away to start streaming! League of Legends, SuperMNC, SFxT, UMvC3, SSF4, KoF13, and most likely lots of indie and RPGish titles! I can't wait to put my... special... brand of commentary out there for all to see/hear :D. I may be streaming simultaneously to twitch.tv/fredouken and own3d.tv/fredouken, unless I decide one is clearly more beneficial to the other. Hoping to get partner status with them within the first few months, so i'll keep you all updated on when i'm going live! Follow me on Twitter (@Fredouken) for updates as well!

Any comments/suggestions/criticisms are encouraged and appreciated. See you all on the interwebs soon!

-Fredouken

Fredouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fredouken

I finally have almost everything squared away to start streaming! League of Legends, SuperMNC, SFxT, UMvC3, SSF4, KoF13, and most likely lots of indie and RPGish titles! I can't wait to put my... special... brand of commentary out there for all to see/hear :D. I may be streaming simultaneously to twitch.tv/fredouken and own3d.tv/fredouken, unless I decide one is clearly more beneficial to the other. Hoping to get partner status with them within the first few months, so i'll keep you all updated on when i'm going live! Follow me on Twitter (@Fredouken) for updates as well!

Any comments/suggestions/criticisms are encouraged and appreciated. See you all on the interwebs soon!

-Fredouken

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By trace

While it's understandable to want to plug your streams and Twitter feed and all, this sort of advertising is best left in your blog, rather than attached to the forums. Thanks!