#351 Posted by superdomino (171 posts) -

omg this is sooo helpful. thanks!

#352 Edited by Rianoris (7 posts) -
#353 Edited by evil_gordita (67 posts) -

I just noticed Audio Network removed their personal use license. Bummer!

(Yeah, I actually bought music from that site.)

#354 Posted by Driam (203 posts) -
#355 Posted by henryflapjacks (18 posts) -

This post is amazing!

#357 Edited by SaultSpartan (1 posts) -

Not sure if it's been pointed out yet but I've finally found that "Jpop party" song here.

#358 Posted by Gamer_152 (14479 posts) -

@musou: Here is "Modern Geisha", used in today's Giant Bombcast (episode 443 or 8/16/2016).

#359 Posted by rccola (36 posts) -

There was a song in last week's UPF that played just before the intro fade in that people in the chat were joking about the lyrics sounding like "Older Batman - Fire sale"

Is this an audio network song?

#360 Posted by dudeglove (12574 posts) -

This isn't royalty free, but can anyone tell me what song hits here when Jeff starts the first track in trackmania from the final giant bomb live show of 2015 (AKA cardboard box fort stream)?

http://qlcrew.com/?video=10924&seek=10169

#361 Posted by MillaJ (229 posts) -

Anyone know the source for the "thumpy, driving bass + keys" clip they used at the beginning of the last three TGS Bombcast episodes (10-09-2008 - 10-12-2008)? I've always wondered. I think they've used it in other places, but that's the earliest point I remember hearing it. The list in this thread is pretty long, and I checked anything with a description that seemed close but came up empty. May have just missed it.

#362 Edited by ehbunner (209 posts) -

I've looked through the last few pages which covers the last few years and haven't seen it listed(though I probably just missed it, I didn't click every one just ones that sounded like it could have been it) but does anyone have a link to the "fake Kesha" song that has been used a few times on the live bombcast(and probably other live shows)?

#363 Posted by Baillie (4708 posts) -

What's the song that sounds like the buy music from the sims?

#364 Posted by Subjugation (4963 posts) -
#365 Posted by ehbunner (209 posts) -
#366 Posted by Frump (50 posts) -

Vinny played this one before Vinnyvania today. Gangstaz Halloween. It's a good jam.

#368 Edited by Dodoman (7 posts) -

Anyone know what the last song they played before today's Titanfall 2 stream was? It's the lady singing with a piano backing her.

e; Turns out it was already on the list - Bird Song.

Avatar image for thedigitalistic
#369 Posted by TheDigitalistic (97 posts) -

Used during Vinny's Watch Dogs 2 stream: https://us.audionetwork.com/browse/m/track/surfing-the-alligator_86712