Wait... People like Mcdonalds more than Burger King!? When!?

• 141 results
Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jay444111

This is one thing about most people that confuses me. Why would you EVER want to eat from Mcdonalds? I know some one here will say all fast food is bad. Well... yeah, but some of us don't have the silver spoon that you have in your mouth. Some of us were born poor and have eaten very disgusting things that you wouldn't touch... you rich jackass.

Anyways. I ate at Mcdonalds sometimes and whenever I did. I always had their kick ass fries... until earlier this year, when I noticed a great deal of change within their french fries. As some may know here. Mcdonalds fries used to kick ass, now though... they honestly taste like they are artificially made. I cannot describe the bad taste they bring anymore. They just plain suck anymore.

Their burgers suck as well... they put relish or whatever the fuck that topping they have on them ALL THE TIME! It is disgusting... worse than fucking pickles IMO! (I like eating pickles by themselves... I don't like anything with them... I know I am weird when it comes to that.)

The only reason I would see to like Mcdonalds is because they do have a good breakfast item menu. A really damn good one. Eggmcmuffin are pretty damn good.

Now though. I ate a burger at Burger King for the first time... holy shit. It was an orgasm in my mouth! The burger actually TASTED like a burger that was made on a grill. Fresh as well! The ketchup and mustard were good brands and they had great cheese on it. The best fucking burger from a fast food place I have ever had!

Now, I did NOT like their fries back in the day, they were skinny and tasted like crap compared to Mcdonalds at the time. But now that they have increased their size of fries and changed the batter, they actually taste like great homemade fries. I mean, holy shit are they good! They actually taste like french fries!

Also... even though I am sure they don't have them anymore. Chicken fingers they had were fucking amazing while they had them. (Basically, they were spicy long chicken nuggets... they were made with white meat as well so that made them fucking awesome!)

When people around me eat at Mcdonalds. I wonder... WHY? Their food is fucking gross now and they don't have jack shit against Burger King. I mean it! Mcdonalds isn't even cheaper either! Their burgers cost more than Burger King dammit!

Now I know some people will complain and say all fast food is bad again. Then you must have never had GOOD fast food from a small town one. Small town ones are in fact better than big city fast food places. They actually do look like the ads and stuff so don't complain until you try fast food in a small town.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

Because fuck the Burger Kingdom, and White Castle, for that matter. I'd rather eat at the Joker's restaurant than at a Burger Kingdom.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By falserelic

But I actually like Mcdonalds more then Burger King. Did I just commit a sin?

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Tylea002

@Video_Game_King said:

Because fuck the Burger Kingdom, and White Castle, for that matter. I'd rather eat at the Joker's restaurant than at a Burger Kingdom.

Yeah, but White Castle just makes me think of Harold and Kumar.

I can't hate anything from Harold and Kumar.

FreakAche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By FreakAche

I used to prefer Burger King, but I think I've come around to the point where I prefer McDonald's. Burger King just tastes burnt and the sandwiches are falling apart half the time.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Cloudenvy

Both of them are gross.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Tylea002 said:

What about Harold or Kumar? They can function well as a group, but what about on their own?

@Jay444111 said:

Now though. I ate a burger at Burger King for the first time... holy shit. It was an orgasm in my mouth and everyone was on LCD at the time which made it better!

Also, what.

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By AngelN7

Burger King fries taste like crap over here, Mcdonals's on the other hand are pretty good.

GrandMarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By GrandMarshal

it also confuses me how people like Mc D over the King

mikethekilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mikethekilla

They're both nasty as fuck

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11  Edited By Justin258

Hardee's beats them both by a mile, in both taste and calorie count.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jay444111

@Video_Game_King said:

@Tylea002 said:

What about Harold or Kumar? They can function well as a group, but what about on their own?

@Jay444111 said:

Now though. I ate a burger at Burger King for the first time... holy shit. It was an orgasm in my mouth and everyone was on LCD at the time which made it better!

Also, what.

I meant the party in my mouth... you know... fuck it... I am editing that one out... even I know I fucked up majorly on that one. I have never taken LCD before. Trust me on that one.

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Tylea002

@Video_Game_King said:

@Tylea002 said:

I can never separate them in my mind. It's literally impossible. So I guess that'd be terrible.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who cares really, both of them should be avoided in my opinion - although I don't think I have ever seen a Burger King where I live - those kind of fast-food chain-"restaurants" aren't worth paying money for.

stinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By stinky

small town fast food is the same as big city fast food, thats the point. food all comes packaged from the same place.

you want to get a speedier experience, eat and get out, bet on mcdonalds, want to wait in line and eat in a dirtier place bet on burger king.

Wendys is good but fuck their waiting time is worse than all of them and at the end of the day the food isn't really measurably better.

*good is a relative measurement of fast food chains.

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Tylea002

@Jay444111 said:

@Video_Game_King said:

@Tylea002 said:

@Jay444111 said:

Also, what.

I meant the party in my mouth... you know... fuck it... I am editing that one out... even I know I fucked up majorly on that one. I have never taken LCD before. Trust me on that one.

Yes, Jay, I believe he was referring to everyone being under the influence of Computer Monitors or somesuch. Not whatever you think he thinks.

Simplexity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Simplexity

There is no point for me to go to a McDonalds, not only do their food taste like cardboard it's also effing expensive 7 dollars for a Big Mac is just absurd.

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By GunslingerPanda

Yeah, McDonalds is inedible. Burger King's okay but not great. If I have to eat at a fast food place, I'll go with KFC. If I'm gonna be at some place for a long time though, I'll either pack a lunch or pay the extra for a Frankie & Benny's or something, although their lunch menu costs about the same as a fast food place now.

Avatar image for deactivated-629eab11cc270
deactivated-629eab11cc270

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jay444111 said:

@Video_Game_King said:

@Tylea002 said:

@Jay444111 said:

Also, what.

I've never taken liquid crystal display before either.

theANCIENTgray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By theANCIENTgray

When I'm in the mood for junk, I go all out and get a Baconator at Wendy's.

Renahzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By Renahzor

Both of them are gross. If I get a fast food type burger and it has to be from one of the big 3 chains, Wendy's is my choice. However that only happens maybe once every 2-3 months, the rest of the time we have a very tasty option in a local chain Blake's Lotaburger which blows them all away by a mile and is actually around the same price, or a couple of other local places as well. I usually avoid McDonalds, BK, Carls Jr(Hardees) etc.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ShaggE

Subjectivity. /thread

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Jay444111 said:

I prefer my original interpretation that you went to a Burger King where everybody got a complimentary Cheshire Cat stamp Game & Watch to break open and snort.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By falserelic

@theANCIENTgray said:

When I'm in the mood for junk, I go all out and get a Baconator at Wendy's.

Wendy's is pretty good too. I like there spicy chicken sandwiches and burgers. I probably would pick that over McDonalds.

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PeasantAbuse

I don't eat fast food as often as I used to, but I like both. Everything at Burger King is better than the food at McDonald's except their burgers. Maybe it's just my local BK, but they put way too many condiments on and the burger gets really soggy and gross.

wjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By wjb

I don't eat from either place often, but McDonald's is closer to my house, there's one near my office, and there are more of them around. I have to go out of my way for Burger King.

It depends on what I'm in the mood for. Sometimes I want a Whopper, sometimes I want McDonald's fries, sometimes I want Wendy's nuggets and a frosty, sometimes I want a classic Chic-Fil-A sandwich. I don't think I like one more than the other.

LD50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By LD50

Whether I'm on LCD or not, BK always tasted like a wet burger that had been sprayed with charcoal sauce.

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By CaLe

They all taste the same to me. It's food. I put it in my mouth so I don't die of starvation. Enough said, moving on.

Lunar_Aura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lunar_Aura

@Jay444111: Fast food isn't cheap. That's a myth. If you buy groceries weekly and cook your own food, you end up spending way less to eat healthier.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#30  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

While I agree, BK is superior to McDonalds, I fail to see why anyone would chose to eat at either of them. They're both terrible. BK is less terrible, but it's still terrible.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#31  Edited By Sooperspy

Out of the big three, Wendy's will always be king. Burger King is better than Mcdonalds, but they are both pretty shitty. Wendy's though, is pretty good.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By falserelic

The king had to represent and make sure McDonald was out of the competition.

wjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By wjb

Wendy's is king (or queen) of getting my order wrong, though. I thought it was a local thing, but it happens no matter where I am in America.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#35  Edited By Sackmanjones

I don't want to be that guy.... But I'm gonna be that guy. Everytime I eat at a fast food joint (specifically McDonald's or Burger King) I feel just nasty after. So I like McDonald's better but really I like neither

Sbaitso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sbaitso

@Jay444111 said:

I have never taken LCD before.

Hilarious. Also, I prefer BurgerKing for the sole reason(s) that they A) carry buffalo hot sauce for fry goodness, and B) have a superior chicken sandwich, which is the only fast food sandwich I ever get anyways.

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Hunkulese
@Jay444111 I wish someone would shut off your Internet.
Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#38  Edited By MariachiMacabre

I laugh at the idea of fast food being cheap. The price of a meal at either McDonalds or BK will get you almost a weeks worth of good, healthy groceries from Wal-Mart. So now who was born with the silver spoon? And calling people who avoid fast food "rich jackasses" makes you look like an asshole.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BraveToaster

It varies for me. Some Burger King locations have decent food, while others are terrible; the same can be said about MacDonald's. With that said, Five Guys is way better than both of them imo.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#40  Edited By Sackmanjones
@MariachiMacabre
I laugh at the idea of fast food being cheap. The price of a meal at either McDonalds or BK will get you almost a weeks worth of good, healthy groceries from Wal-Mart. So now who was born with the silver spoon? And calling people who avoid fast food "rich jackasses" makes you look like an asshole.
I see your new to Jays threads. It's already implied he's an asshole. He knows these things already.
TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#41  Edited By TheHBK

Burger King is naxty. It is a joke and the sandwhiches are sad.

jozzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jozzy
@MariachiMacabre
You can buy a weeks worth of healthy food for $6? Please elaborate?
shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By shadows_kill

Baconator at Wendy's.. best fast food burger here for sure.

phuzzybunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By phuzzybunny

I worked at a Burger King 10 years ago so I haven't eaten their food since I quit working there. No horror stories or anything just ate way too much free food from there. I prefer McDonalds just because it's not Burger King.

Avatar image for deactivated-63bbfc9f777ec
deactivated-63bbfc9f777ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

#46  Edited By Kidavenger

While I don't eat at either anymore, McDonalds is probably the only fastfood place I'd ever go for breakfast and the last place I'd ever go for lunch or dinner.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Turambar

I've always liked McDonalds over burger king

PaulRevere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By PaulRevere

Why do I prefer McDonalds? I got food poisoning from Burger King.

Case closed.

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#49  Edited By Marz

I will admit... i do like the taste of the burger meat from Mcdonalds moreso than Burger King's.

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Getz

2 dollars buys you a shitty lunch at McDonalds, but I can't think of anywhere else you can get a 2 dollar anything. 'Cept maybe Taco Bell.