Was Bonus Round cancelled?

Bane122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I usually let episodes build up for a while then catch up but I just noticed there hasn't been one since Late July at Quakecon. And the last before that was E3? I know Gametrailers had been going through some stuff and I'm wondering if anyone knows anything.

skyline7284

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

It looks like Geoff Keighley has left gametrailers (his twitter bio only says the game awards and links to a different website). My guess is the show ended when he left.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#3 chaser324  Moderator

He was doing some stuff with YouTube during E3. I don't think he's been visible anywhere since then, but I presume he's stayed involved behind the scenes with YouTube's gaming push.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Shame, that was a fun show for a good long while, but the format occasionally got stale. A panel with poor chemistry could make me skip the whole month.

Final Bosman and Huber Hype are really fun, though, so I make sure to pop into GT every now and then.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

Gametrailers is one of those sites that I'm always surprised to learn still exists.

Avatar image for indeedcodybrown
IndeedCodyBrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

GT has really been making some great stuff lately. I think the stuff Kyle Bosman does is amazing on that site. The Final Bosman, GT Time, First 15, and Final Bets are all genuinely great.

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

@indeedcodybrown: I'll have to look into those. I really enjoyed their older shows like Bonus Round and Pop Fiction but I guess they've moved on from both.

bobafettjm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 69

@finaldasa: That is sad, I loved Pop Fiction a ton.