Wasn't there a Holiday Special video set for Dec. 24 under "Coming up on Giant Bomb"?

TuxedoCruise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Giant Bomb usually does a final year-end live stream for the holidays. I saw under the schedule on the homepage that there was suppose to be a holiday video posted for Dec. 24. But now it has disappeared.

Has this been explained anywhere?

Avatar image for deactivated-647f76b346730
deactivated-647f76b346730

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holiday Specialtacular 2017: Holiday Blitz. Still shows up on qlcrew.com. Guessing it was just moved to later in the week.

Dray2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@tuxedocruise: I always assumed that the PUBG QL was their good bye.

Its a 3 hour QL after all with lots of GB friends!

TuxedoCruise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dray2k: That's what I kinda thought too. But I distinctly remember the Holiday video on the schedule was listed as a video, not a live stream. So I assumed that it would've been a pre-recorded thing.

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#5  Edited By Marino  Staff

@tuxedocruise: The PUBG Quick Look is the last scheduled live stream for the year. You probably mistook the Seasons Greetings podcast for a video I'd guess.

onlineatron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

def saw it too, “holiday blitz” or something? think the upcoming section wigs out when a bunch of content is queued up, things move around.

TuxedoCruise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TuxedoCruise

@onlineatron said:

def saw it too, “holiday blitz” or something? think the upcoming section wigs out when a bunch of content is queued up, things move around.

Yeah, definitely had the word "holiday" in it. Listed as a video and not a live stream or podcast, and was slated for Dec. 24.

Haven't seen the queue bug out like that before.

TuxedoCruise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holiday Specialtacular 2017: Holiday Blitz. Still shows up on qlcrew.com. Guessing it was just moved to later in the week.

That was the one! Thanks.

I hope it wasn't cancelled.

Avatar image for deactivated-647f76b346730
deactivated-647f76b346730

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tuxedocruise: I hope so too. I'm guessing it was just moved to sometime next week. The name of it makes it sound like a video for GOTY week. May have just been accidentally scheduled too early.