Weird Fahrenheit 451 Feel From Livestream?

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By Undeadpool

Does anyone else get a strange feeling that they're in Fahrenheit 451 when they watch the livestream? Or sometimes on the Endurance run, what with York referring to the player as "Zach?" If you don't know what I'm talking about, go read the story, it's great. If you don't have time: in Fahrenheit 451, there's this bizarre thing people can do where they'll go into a room that essentially has a giant TV in it where there is broadcast a group of people having dinner. The person will have dinner with them and they'll "interact" with the person by including them in the conversation, pauses and all. I sometimes have that sensation when I'm watching them livestream something or whenever York refers to "Zach." Anyone else?

derevo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By derevo

Yeah, I can see that. It's been a while since I've read it but I do remember the TV walls becoming everyone's reality. Luckily, I don't think Deadly Premonition is going to be able to have that kind of effect on society...or will it? 

Avatar image for thelawnwrangler
TheLawnWrangler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheLawnWrangler
Giant Bomb should start burning books, dawg.
trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By trophyhunter

no??

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Undeadpool
@glasswall52:  
Zach what do you think about burning books?...........That's what I thought you'd say and I suppose it's time to let the burn.
FCKSNAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By FCKSNAP

Only if I get to fantasize about underage girls.