Well at last

Crimson_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Crimson_

At last ive made myself an account here on Giant bomb. Took some time though. 
Well now Im here, bow  down for my glory!  You veterans of this site, would appreciate if you could give me some tip or something since im new here.
All I know is that this is an awesome site that pleases my gamer needs. (Okay that sounded kinda nasty...)  
Just wanted to write an easy introduction to uhm, me!   

I'm a guy who's just finished studying High School. I live in Sweden in the hometown of metal Gothenburg. Right now I trying to get a work since I need money just like everyone else in the world, except for maybe Paris Hilton and some Arabian Sheikh whos got more oil than the one that's pouring outside of the Mexican gulf.
But anyways, when I'm not out with friends getting broke I usually sit home playing on my PlayStation 3 or on my beloved guitar, doing some hardcore Slayer riffs and shit.  While my other friend named computer stands for all music or when I wanna play some Crysis.

That'll do for now, 'cause If I go on I will sit here all night and it will end with me writing a big article 
why we should take back old death penalties like burning people or something (sorry I've had to much sugar today) 
Alright so hope to see you guys in the forum. Stay cool!  

P.S I actually took this from my "About Me" page, sorry 'bout that. But I really couldn't figure out something else to write. Now I have to go put Tabasco in my eyes as punishment D.S

Crimson_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Crimson_

At last ive made myself an account here on Giant bomb. Took some time though. 
Well now Im here, bow  down for my glory!  You veterans of this site, would appreciate if you could give me some tip or something since im new here.
All I know is that this is an awesome site that pleases my gamer needs. (Okay that sounded kinda nasty...)  
Just wanted to write an easy introduction to uhm, me!   

I'm a guy who's just finished studying High School. I live in Sweden in the hometown of metal Gothenburg. Right now I trying to get a work since I need money just like everyone else in the world, except for maybe Paris Hilton and some Arabian Sheikh whos got more oil than the one that's pouring outside of the Mexican gulf.
But anyways, when I'm not out with friends getting broke I usually sit home playing on my PlayStation 3 or on my beloved guitar, doing some hardcore Slayer riffs and shit.  While my other friend named computer stands for all music or when I wanna play some Crysis.

That'll do for now, 'cause If I go on I will sit here all night and it will end with me writing a big article 
why we should take back old death penalties like burning people or something (sorry I've had to much sugar today) 
Alright so hope to see you guys in the forum. Stay cool!  

P.S I actually took this from my "About Me" page, sorry 'bout that. But I really couldn't figure out something else to write. Now I have to go put Tabasco in my eyes as punishment D.S

mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mylifeforAiur
ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

Welcome aboard.

Donkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Donkey

Don't use smilies and you're cool with me.

Joshakazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Joshakazam

Welcome to Giantbomb duder!

Try not to spam, Mot Girl, I am dissapoint, i am annoy etc.

Crimson_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Crimson_

Thank you guys! 
Don't worry I won't use smileys, hate them myself! And also promise I won't spam cause that also on my hate list so no need to worry there!
Thanks again and be happy to see you around