Well... I have a firework that has a very... familiar character

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jay444111

Well, my brother bought it and brought it over. But as soon as I saw it I yelled out an actual. WHAT THE FUCK!?

I am serious guys... I have no idea on what things are like for copyrighted materials but... check this out.

If you played FF9. You know who this is instantly.
If you played FF9. You know who this is instantly.

I apologize for small image. But with a camera phone I got I had to do this and if you play Final Fantasy... I think you know which character this is.

Say hello to!

No Caption Provided

Yes that is right! Adelbert Steiner! I have ZERO idea on why he is on this firework and how he even got on the image. My guess is some kind of copyright infringement is going on with the firework company. Now sure, this was in fact the best fountain we had, funny enough. But still, quite funny it had a still image of this guy on it! Just thought I should share this with everyone.

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By OllyOxenFree

What kind of a shitty phone do you have that can only output a 120x160 image?

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jay444111

@OllyOxenFree said:

What kind of a shitty phone do you have that can only output a 120x160 image?

Dude... Montana... we still have 50's cars that are in working order... just saying.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By TheHT

If I saw fireworks with Reno and Rude on it, I'd buy it.

Cerogravian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Cerogravian

Just mail the gunpowder-smelling, burned-out remains to Square with a demand for a percentage of the settlement sum and hope for the best?

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jay444111

@Cerogravian said:

Just mail the gunpowder-smelling, burned-out remains to Square with a demand for a percentage of the settlement sum and hope for the best?

Wait... would I actually get money for uncovering this? Or... what? Because I am now tempted by greed suddenly.

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By recroulette
@TheHT said:

If I saw fireworks with Reno and Rude on it, I'd buy it.

If nothing else, they'd be...flashy.
Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By awesomeusername

I know Steiner! Too bad my PS1 disc #4 keeps freezing on me so I won't get to finish it until my brother gets up to where I was at on his laptop. Yes he downloaded the game illegally, but it's fair, we have 2 copies of the game and they both crapped out.

Cerogravian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By Cerogravian

@Jay444111: Sorry - I sincerely doubt that, but it could always be fun to try!

chrissedoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By chrissedoff

I hope you haven't used it. It would be nice to get a picture of it that's bigger than a thumbnail.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By TruthTellah

@Jay444111: heh. People are just messing around. You would not get any money from turning in something like this. Copyright-infringing fireworks graphics are -extremely- common. Like, in my experience, more fireworks have infringing graphics than ones that don't. That's just how fireworks are. I mean, you're buying something at a roadside stand or a truck. What do you expect?

It's a funny little thing to find, but there is no value in it beyond some laughs.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jay444111

@chrissedoff said:

I hope you haven't used it. It would be nice to get a picture of it that's bigger than a thumbnail.

I don't have any other camera capable of anything else though... sorry.

@TruthTellah said:

@Jay444111: heh. People are just messing around. You would not get any money from turning in something like this. Copyright-infringing fireworks graphics are -extremely- common. Like, in my experience, more fireworks have infringing graphics than ones that don't. That's just how fireworks are. I mean, you're buying something at a roadside stand or a truck. What do you expect?

It's a funny little thing to find, but there is no value in it beyond some laughs.

I know. Once I looked at it I grabbed the game case and instantly compared them! Laughs were had!

@awesomeusername said:

I know Steiner! Too bad my PS1 disc #4 keeps freezing on me so I won't get to finish it until my brother gets up to where I was at on his laptop. Yes he downloaded the game illegally, but it's fair, we have 2 copies of the game and they both crapped out.

How did your discs die? I am now kinda worried about some of my PS1 games suddenly.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By MariachiMacabre

Chinese fireworks have this stuff on them all the time. I had a firework once that not only featured a yellow Mega Man but a blue Zero. These fireworks companies out of China do not give a single fuck about copyright.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jay444111

@MariachiMacabre said:

Chinese fireworks have this stuff on them all the time. I had a firework once that not only featured a yellow Mega Man but a blue Zero. These fireworks companies out of China do not give a single fuck about copyright.

I can tell! Still, pretty crazy that a FF character is on this thing... Does this guys limit breaks involve purple crackling fire? Just wondering.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By hatking

Firework companies don't give a FUCK about your video games. Seriously though, I can't imagine Square being able to do anything about this.

daiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By daiphyer

I came in thinking you had a giantbomb. I leave disappointed.