Well I'm Back on Giantbomb! If U Guys Can Remember Me!

LuffyUzumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Edited By LuffyUzumaki

It's since Feburary that I haven't been logined in into this site. So I'm back do pretty much the same old stuff gears, cod, stuff like that. I've always wanted to get the gamertags of some of my closer friends here on Giantbom so u pm it to me or just put in the comments. So anyway E3 was very cool this years Natal took me by suprise but I want to see some really devolpers get interested in it. I'm actually really excited for ODST even though I wasen't before and I wasen't that fond of halo 3. Oh yeah and you know that prep shit on past blog forget it. Although I occusioanlly wear hollister etc. I think I'm pretty down to earth guy. So I want hear what's been happening with everyone and I'll be on the forums in a couple minutes alright that's all for now.

LuffyUzumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By LuffyUzumaki

It's since Feburary that I haven't been logined in into this site. So I'm back do pretty much the same old stuff gears, cod, stuff like that. I've always wanted to get the gamertags of some of my closer friends here on Giantbom so u pm it to me or just put in the comments. So anyway E3 was very cool this years Natal took me by suprise but I want to see some really devolpers get interested in it. I'm actually really excited for ODST even though I wasen't before and I wasen't that fond of halo 3. Oh yeah and you know that prep shit on past blog forget it. Although I occusioanlly wear hollister etc. I think I'm pretty down to earth guy. So I want hear what's been happening with everyone and I'll be on the forums in a couple minutes alright that's all for now.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Welcome back, dude. Can't say I remember you, though, but don't take it personally. Okay, after reading some of the stuff you just said, I'm not really sure how to comment. Preppy clothes, eh? Uhh.... alright....

LuffyUzumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LuffyUzumaki

i said i where them some times usually i where one of my metal band t shirts. i can say i remember you i remember pretty much everyone here on GB.

darkspirit138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By darkspirit138

you like One Piece and Naruto, so I guess youre gonna be a pretty cool dude.

LuffyUzumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LuffyUzumaki

srry to pop ur bubble but i made this account back when i did like naruto and one piece but not any more. srry

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I vaguely recognize your name, but so many people come and go, I can't say I remember anything you did. Anyway welcome back.

LuffyUzumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LuffyUzumaki

nice to see everybody remembers me (sarcasm). no it's fine i didn't expect everyone to remember me

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Shadow

I like the first part of your name, but the second part is highly overrated.  Can't say I remember you though.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9  Edited By Willy105

Welcome back! GB has evolved.

MrPerfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10  Edited By MrPerfect

Welcome back ! I do not remember you...

LuffyUzumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LuffyUzumaki

i think the reason most people don't remember is because i joined gb before it got most of its members

Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Origina1Penguin

I think the reason people don't remember you is because there are so many members in the forums and if you haven't been around, you'll only be remembered if you were banned (Levio) or limelight awesome and had to leave for some reason (BoG).