What a Days(s)

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By AthleticShark

So, today and yesterday. Good days? Bad days? All of the above?

Well sort of a little of each of those. First, yesterday my friend Tim bought me a keyboard. See i had my other keyboard for about 4 years. It was loud, clunky, and had food in it everywhere. I knew I needed one I just never bought it. Not on my high priority list. However, Tru3 Blu3 surprised me and bought me one yesterday. It is a great keyboard. It is quit and wired, which is good so no more batteries. Also i am going to try to not eat near it because after seeing the aftermath of my last keyboard...I think I gorssed myself out enough. Thank you again Tim, by bestest bud :).

However, Tim's mom has finally reached the situation where if she doesn't stop smoking now, she will die. So my heart goes out to him and her because it will be a long road to quit smoking.

Also I have a soar throat. I am siting here with a diet coke in hand and a jello pudding snack in the other trying to sooth this god forsaken throat, and it seems to be working. More pudding snacks!

How was your guy's Monday?

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AthleticShark

So, today and yesterday. Good days? Bad days? All of the above?

Well sort of a little of each of those. First, yesterday my friend Tim bought me a keyboard. See i had my other keyboard for about 4 years. It was loud, clunky, and had food in it everywhere. I knew I needed one I just never bought it. Not on my high priority list. However, Tru3 Blu3 surprised me and bought me one yesterday. It is a great keyboard. It is quit and wired, which is good so no more batteries. Also i am going to try to not eat near it because after seeing the aftermath of my last keyboard...I think I gorssed myself out enough. Thank you again Tim, by bestest bud :).

However, Tim's mom has finally reached the situation where if she doesn't stop smoking now, she will die. So my heart goes out to him and her because it will be a long road to quit smoking.

Also I have a soar throat. I am siting here with a diet coke in hand and a jello pudding snack in the other trying to sooth this god forsaken throat, and it seems to be working. More pudding snacks!

How was your guy's Monday?

Artie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By Artie

I bought Rome: Total War.

It's good.

JamesF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By JamesF

Monday's are underrated. Tuesday's are the silent killers.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Drink water. It highly preferable.

And what flavor are the pudding snacks? Vanilla, chocolate, or a mix?

Avatar image for deactivated-65f9e2f09d481
deactivated-65f9e2f09d481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I always get bits of food on the keyboard. Ketchup is annoying. I probably have a new keyboard every year but this one I am using isn't doing too bad. However, the printing of the letters is going away for some keys.

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I always miss getting food in my keyboard somehow. I'd like to keep it that way.

stanhigareda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By stanhigareda

Glad to hear Tim is getting as much support as he can.

COngratulations on your new keyboard

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Gizmo

Just rang my college, feel like i'm about to be sick. Going to take today off. Gah.

MaypoMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By MaypoMan

I had a lunch consisting of four (4!) pudding packs.  So yes, it was good.