what console should i get next?

GamerCat108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll what console should i get next? (36 votes)

Super Famicom 14%
GameBoy 6%
Gameboy advance 6%
Gameboy advance SP 33%
Sega Genesis 14%
Sega saturn 11%
SG-1000 0%
Master System 3%
Game Gear 3%
Sega CD 0%
Pico 0%
32X 0%
Advance Pico Beena 0%
Neo Geo 3%
Odyssey magnavox 8%

im a collector of older consoles

• 
Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

If you’re buying for collecting sake then buy the rarest one but if you’re buying then to also play and appreciate some honest gems from the past then a Super Famicom probably is the best ratio of fun to nostalgic.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#2 fisk0  Moderator

You're not gonna get much use out of the Sega CD or 32X unless you buy the Genesis first.

TheRealTurk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it were me, I would go with the single greatest gaming device of all time. I'm talking, of course, about the TI-82 graphing calculator.

I mean, if it were me.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

The Genesis. Playing the mini recently illustrates how much games have changed since then. The system had some RPG's, but many of its classics are shorter action games that take a few hours to beat (or under an hour if you memorize them).

It's just the furthest you can get from today's sprawling, everything and the kitchen sink games. Surprised how much fun I had with that change of pace. Maybe check out one of GB's Genesis streams for a taste of what's out there.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By monkeyking1969
No Caption Provided

Old- SKool

Get a Little Professor and a Speak & Spell and it like a whole school in one room!

BajiBoxer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally, I'd go with the Neo-Geo if I could afford both the console and some games. It's the system I'd spend the most time on when going to the video game store and playing their demo units lol. It was the console that completely out of reach console I dreamed of owning as a kid. If I can get a solid well paying career, it's probably the first one I'd buy after replacing my SNES.

GamerCat108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i already have the NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, original Xbox, Gamecube and Magnavox Odyysey 500 and i have only just turned 15 this month