What do you dream about?

Mistyshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Mistyshadow

I keep having these reoccurring dreams about waves, airports and airplanes, and babies... what does it all mean!?

Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Mrnitropb

I have nighmare that involve me being at work on a really busy shitty night, with donzens of tables, hundred of drinks to make, no food is going out to my tables, cause the kitchen staff is run by werewolves, and I only barely had time to wrap a towel aropund, me, after the manager knocked on my bathroom door while i was in the shower.

Mistyshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mistyshadow
Mrnitropb said:
"I have nighmare that involve me being at work on a really busy shitty night, with donzens of tables, hundred of drinks to make, no food is going out to my tables, cause the kitchen staff is run by werewolves, and I only barely had time to wrap a towel aropund, me, after the manager knocked on my bathroom door while i was in the shower."
Woah thats a crazy nightmare, especially the werewolves part.
Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By Mrnitropb

Yeah, thats usually when I wake up in a cold sweat.

Another guy I work with mentioned dreaming that teh kitchen was run by snakes once. I think it relates to front-of-house staff not getting along well with back-of-house staff in restaurants.

boxman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By boxman
Mistyshadow said:
"I keep having these reoccurring dreams about waves, airports and airplanes, and babies... what does it all mean!?"
maybe your fate is to get babies go to the airport get in a airplane and throw them in the sea
Mistyshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mistyshadow
boxman said:
"Mistyshadow said:
"I keep having these reoccurring dreams about waves, airports and airplanes, and babies... what does it all mean!?"
maybe your fate is to get babies go to the airport get in a airplane and throw them in the sea
"

LOL, I guess that could be one interpretation.
FuzzyFace56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By FuzzyFace56

If its good...flirting with women, making out with women, having sex...etc.....if a bad dream....some random monster (darkness, monsters, crazy random cool shit that should be in movies and comic books) stalking me/killing me.....

sponge3164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By sponge3164

They're usually really odd....really odd, they all seem like bad acid trips or something lol

Josiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Josiah

So there was this massive tree, and when I went inside it was dark and spooky, and there were stairs leading up. these two robots started talking to me and led me upstairs. Then this huge lion appeared and yelled at me for some reason, and then I realized it was Memphis from big brother. Then I realized the whole tree was full of the big brother cast, only they were all lions. So I did stuff, and then got sent on a mission to find some way to stop memphis, because he took over the tree. so I go to this fairground, and there's this girl there who's pretty hott, only I'm bernard from day of the tentacle now. so I have this psychic vision of me and the girl making out in a tree, and I think to myself "hmm... maybe if I get her really drunk this can work out". So I got to the water slide that happens to be running on whisky (no... maybe it was something else) so I take her on it and I get so fucking drunk because I drink like a ton of the water on the way down. so my parents are suddenly there and they're like "damn, jo, you're really drunk! walk in a straight line!" so I walk in a straight line and then I fall over, and the girl runs away. and then I die and my ghost floats over a mountain and I ask my friend Zac if I should buy "Watchmen" and he's like "NOOOOO" so then I reincarnate as myself (not bernard) and I go back to the tree, for I have found the secret to destroying memphis. I go there and at the base of the tree I see Jason, Jono, and Bennet (kids that used to go to school with me) all packing and they're like "Dude, the vampires took over. I wouldn't go upstairs if I were you, memphis is pissed. he killed everyone." and so I say "well, boys, I have to stop memphis somehow." and so I tell the robots to transform into a helicopter and they do. so I float up to the top of the tree and approach memphis' lair. I tap Triangle several times and the door opens, but then my helicopter breaks. Memphis is pissed that I broke his door and the vampires are closing in on me. so I jump down to the bottom floor of the tree and I wake up. Also somewhere in there I saw an airplane with the people from lost on it, and I saw the date "Septemper 16th" flash over and over again.

DARKIDO07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By DARKIDO07
Mistyshadow said:
A jet engine will crash into your room but you will be saved by a Rabbit, but the world will end in 28 hours 6 days, 42 minutes and 12 seconds. And you will do all sorts of  things like flood the school and burn down a perverts house but you will also meat the girl of your dreams and you will make IMG classes that you will put on babies to make them have good dreams.
Mistyshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mistyshadow
DARKIDO07 said:
"Mistyshadow said:
A jet engine will crash into your room but you will be saved by a Rabbit, but the world will end in 28 hours 6 days, 42 minutes and 12 seconds. And you will do all sorts of  things like flood the school and burn down a perverts house but you will also meat the girl of your dreams and you will make IMG classes that you will put on babies to make them have good dreams."

Woah, that sounds pretty intense.
Shocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Shocker
boxman said:
"Mistyshadow said:
"
It's gotta be. There's no other explanation.
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RetroIce4

Your mother... Why are you guys giving me weird looks?! No seriously. I do!

Avatar image for green_incarnate
Green_Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By Green_Incarnate

99% of the time, I can't remember my dreams. The last one I remember, someone jacked my money. It made me angry.

Darth_Tyrev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Darth_Tyrev

A lot of times I dream about things going on in my life or things I want. For example, last night I dreamt I had a huge fridge full of Guinness.

DARKIDO07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16  Edited By DARKIDO07
Mistyshadow said:
"DARKIDO07 said:
"Mistyshadow said:
A jet engine will crash into your room but you will be saved by a Rabbit, but the world will end in 28 hours 6 days, 42 minutes and 12 seconds. And you will do all sorts of  things like flood the school and burn down a perverts house but you will also meat the girl of your dreams and you will make IMG classes that you will put on babies to make them have good dreams."

Woah, that sounds pretty intense."
That was joke telling you what your dreams mean. I don't remember most of my dreams but some and I'm just not cumfy share them x_x.

(PS if you didn't get my reference above, go to your video store and rent Donnie Darko (preferably the Directors Cut version of it) NOA!)

boxman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By boxman
Shocker said:
"boxman said:
"Mistyshadow said:
"
It's gotta be. There's no other explanation."

i know. do it on the 10 of august perfect time
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18  Edited By Karmum

I dunno, almost everything. Usually dreaming of something that happened in that day.

Labbo94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Labbo94

Sex, video games, school, or any combination of the three.

DemoMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By DemoMan

I used to have this recurring dream about a meteor coming to earth, and the only way to stop it was to shoot me out of a big canon and smashing it. Sounds stupid but it always managed to freak me out.

stAtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By stAtic

I usually can't remember my dreams.

Fax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Fax

Lol I ussualy dream about going on the Internet.

ItalyCanadian9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ItalyCanadian9

Weird things.

WhySoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By WhySoSerious

I hardly ever remember my dreams :\

whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#25  Edited By whackmypinata

I had sex with a cat, once.

SSbabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#26  Edited By SSbabel

killin ppl.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BiggerBomb

Usually something related to my life. I once had a dream about making out with one of my friend's cousins, three months later I was making out with her in real life. :D SCORE!

WhySoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By WhySoSerious
BiggerBomb said:
"Usually something related to my life. I once had a dream about making out with one of my friend's cousins, three months later I was making out with her in real life. :D SCORE!"
Prophet!
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BiggerBomb

I wish. I had another dream months later about making out with one of my very hot close friends, unfortunatly that never came true. I had high hopes, too. D:

WhySoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By WhySoSerious
BiggerBomb said:
"I wish. I had another dream months later about making out with one of my very hot close friends, unfortunatly that never came true. I had high hopes, too. D:"
False prophecy, even the great ones are wrong sometimes :P
Maybe you should just do it anyway, just to say that it came true :)
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BiggerBomb

So true, so true.

boxman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By boxman
whackmypinata said:
"I had sex with a cat, once."

what kind
Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#33  Edited By Black_Rose

Usually about the last thing i saw before going to bed

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ahriman22

Usually lots of sex. Or I have a strange dream that resembles Dead Rissing, only that I'm a super-powered demi-god, demi-human and the zombies are much more plentiful.

Avatar image for ultimate_pwr_rngr
Ultimate_pwr_rngr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dream about sex, a lot.

Whight_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#36  Edited By Whight_Knight

Different things, like for example I frequently dream about my house about to be attacked only to find its just some random black guy shuffling outside my house, or a catholic nun ...

Other times I dream about the girl I love or various things in my life.

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

You know one thing I never focus on in dreams is technology. I never dream about computers, the Internet, or anything related to it. I don't dream of driving or flying in planes.  I always wonder why tech is absent in my dreams when I'm surrounded by it on a daily basis.