Hey people. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was pretty good and relax. My parents, one of my aunts, sister, brother-in-law and the kids came over for dinner last night. Since I can't cook my way out of a paper bag, my mother did all of the cooking. Don't worry, she enjoys doing so. We had the traditional turkey dinner, with stuffing and some great pie for dessert.
However, I'm pretty sure you're wondering what I got for Christmas. So, without further ado, here we go.
- A Philips Docking Entertainment System, which you can check out here.
- A Philips 8200 Electric Razor, which you can check out here.
- A wallet made of leather.
- Some Giorgio Armanicologne and after-shave.
- Two Tommy Hilfiger long-sleeve wool shirts.
- The Dark Knight on Blu Ray.
- A 1998 Michele Nivole Moscato White Wine bottle, which is reviewed here.
And here's what I gave to everybody.
- A Wii (with Wii Sports), Mario Kart Wii and an extra Wii-Mote to my nephew Tristan.
- A Lightning McQueen TV & DVD player for my nephew William, which you can check out here.
- A 42" LG Flat-Panel Plasma HDTV for my father, which you can check out here.
- $500 for my mother.
- $100 for my sister.
- The Dark Knight, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor & Iron Man on DVD for my brother-in-law.
In other news, I'm on (a small) vacation until the 30th. Then, I work on the 31st and am off again until the January 5th. Not too shabby. Also, I will finally start playing Metal Gear Solid 4 today. It's been winning Game of the Year awards everywhere lately, so I can't wait to check it out for myself.
Last but certainly not least, thank you all for your wonderful comments in yesterday's blog. I had fun writing it and putting up all of those pictures for you. Also, this was the first and last time that I do a Top 10 Favorite Games list. I have no idea how I'll do things next year, but a list is out of the question.
See you guys later!