What if every woman or girl on the planet gained super-strength a

• 92 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By MildMolasses

Is this a sociology assignment that you are trying to get us to answer for you?

wjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By wjb

I imagine the impact would be...great.

supamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By supamon

Sounds like a comic book story.

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By ShadowConqueror

I imagine fucking would be more interesting.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By cornbredx

That'd be hot. 

Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By tim_the_corsair

It would mean my wife would be doing a lot more of the work during sex

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By Brendan

I'm with the sugar person, this sounds like an attempted expedition down a lazy river, of the academic variety.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9  Edited By nightriff

This is sexist, they should share their powers with us, discriminating against males is just wrong, we have as much a right to those powers as them

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#10  Edited By big_jon

Hawt.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Aegon

This fetish is so weird, it's not even tangible. Unless the image of a woman lifting something heavy or breaking you turns you on somehow.

A better female only superpower would be being extremely good looking.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#12  Edited By pyromagnestir

This is the sexiest thread I've clicked in a good while.

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By EpicSteve

I guess when we have another draft it'll be women going to war for a change?

byterunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By byterunner

I imagine that at least some part of the world would be dominated by women dictators and that Men would be treated like slaves.

I assume anyways

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#15  Edited By fox01313

Only one post makes me agree that this is probably just someone trying to find homework or story ideas. Tip when this happens, just don't piss them off & should be easy for the original posting person to apply imagination to find an answer.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#16  Edited By BeachThunder

It's a me super-strength a.

psylah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By psylah

Will the women be well toned and muscled, and look like she-hulk?

She-hulk is hot.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BisonHero

@MildMolasses said:

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ShaggE

I'm starting to think that Giant Bomb and Yahoo Answers are slowly and inexplicably merging together.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By Animasta

do transwomen get this power? is it the fact that their minds are female, or that they have vaginas? do neovaginas count?

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21  Edited By Dalai

A single cat fight can destroy the planet.

SirPsychoSexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#22  Edited By SirPsychoSexy

Maybe they will be able to open jars now, or win anything physical

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#23  Edited By Hunter5024

A lot of jobs that require intense physical labor would probably be taken over by women. I don't really think it would be that different. I believe society is the way it is today because of psychological reasons rather than physical ones.

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PeasantAbuse

They would stomp the yard.

MegaLombax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MegaLombax

There'd be lots and lots of women around.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MrKlorox

Regenerating hymens? That can't be a good thing, can it?

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Turambar

@Animasta said:

do transwomen get this power? is it the fact that their minds are female, or that they have vaginas? do neovaginas count?

If its in the vagina, doesn't that mean science can just synthesize an artificial vagina for men that has the same power inducing quality?

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By colourful_hippie

So will they start looking like this?

cuz I'm all for it if that's the case.
cuz I'm all for it if that's the case.
Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Turambar

@MrKlorox said:

It'd put the "revirginization" surgery market out of business. No, seriously, creating new hymens from the vaginal walls to reproduce virginity is a real thing.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#31  Edited By Milkman
@Animasta said:

I don't know what a neovagina is but I want one.
InfamousNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By InfamousNose

So they can open jars now?

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Turambar said:

@Animasta said:

If its in the vagina, doesn't that mean science can just synthesize an artificial vagina for men that has the same power inducing quality?

The first post made me laugh. The second one made me think. Giant Bomb: Making you think of things you never would've thought of before.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Turambar

@insane_shadowblade85 said:

@Turambar said:

@Animasta said:

The first post made me laugh. The second one made me think. Giant Bomb: Making you think of things you never would've thought of before.

I'd be a pretty bad teacher if I couldn't get students to think....about vaginas.

Genkkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Genkkaku

@Nightriff said:

This is sexist, they should share their powers with us, discriminating against males is just wrong, we have as much a right to those powers as them

@psylah said:

Will the women be well toned and muscled, and look like she-hulk?

She-hulk is hot.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MrKlorox
@Turambar said:

@MrKlorox said:

It'd put the "revirginization" surgery market out of business. No, seriously, creating new hymens from the vaginal walls to reproduce virginity is a real thing.

Considering how normalized and socially accepted some of the more extreme and ultimately misleading genital surgical procedures have become, I'd say that one seems pretty conservative by comparison.

@Animasta said:

If so, then the regenerative aspect would turn the innie back into an outie, potentially negating any future effects.
Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Fredchuckdave

Good thing they don't have super dicks, super semen is murderous; cuts through flesh like a knife through butter.

MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MarkWahlberg

@BisonHero said:

@MildMolasses said:

It's actually an independent graphic novel he's trying write, but none of the companies think his pitch alone is any good.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#39  Edited By Hunter5024

@MrKlorox said:

@Animasta said:

If so, then the regenerative aspect would turn the innie back into an outie, potentially negating any future effects.

I tried not to visualize it, and then it happened anyways. Thank you for providing me with all new kinds of nightmares.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Animasta

@Milkman said:

@Animasta said:

I don't know what a neovagina is but I want one.

the actual correct word is just a vagina but neovagina sounds way cooler so that's what i use

also the way the word is phrased it'd probably be the mind, but I wonder if it is the presence of a vagina whether transmen would get angry/offended that they're thought of as women or be super stoked that they have super strength

(thinking way too much about this dumb ass topic)

WickedFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By WickedFather

If you put a hand grenade into your girlfriend's vagina as foreplay would she still heal? I bet they'd still burst into tears while trying to parallel park even though they could just drag the car into place. And clearly you'd run a mile when she was on the rag and not hold her hand during childbirth.

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Doctorchimp

Whatever, I can still drive.

Metric_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#43  Edited By Metric_Outlaw

Can women not already do that?

Avatar image for sathingtonwaltz
SathingtonWaltz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SathingtonWaltz

Let's say this actually happened. The impact would be enormous, and would probably lead to a significant rise in inequality between the sexes. When you give that much power to one group and not the other, marginalization happens. You would see the rise of violent and radical groups on both sides. There would be groups that seek to eliminate these women, or find a way to return them to normal. There would be groups of women who try to take over, believing themselves to be superior and the next step in evolution. The turmoil that would ensue would be somewhat reminiscent of the X-Men series of comics only much, much worse. Governments would most likely try to set up peace-keeping forces with these super women, others would use them for aggressive military operations (or both). In the end, you would probably have three general factions: Radical men trying to purge the 'disease', real life Feminazi's trying to take over, and Government forces trying to maintain stability.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Animasta

@SathingtonWaltz said:

Let's say this actually happened. The impact would be enormous, and would probably lead to a significant rise in inequality between the sexes. When you give that much power to one group and not the other, marginalization happens. You would see the rise of violent and radical groups on both sides. There would be groups that seek to eliminate these women, or find a way to return them to normal. There would be groups of women who try to take over, believing themselves to be superior and the next step in evolution. The turmoil that would ensue would be somewhat reminiscent of the X-Men series of comics, only much, much worse.

the matriarchy will rise, all men to the wall (after harvesting their sperm of course)

SathingtonWaltz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SathingtonWaltz

@Animasta said:

@SathingtonWaltz said:

Let's say this actually happened. The impact would be enormous, and would probably lead to a significant rise in inequality between the sexes. When you give that much power to one group and not the other, marginalization happens. You would see the rise of violent and radical groups on both sides. There would be groups that seek to eliminate these women, or find a way to return them to normal. There would be groups of women who try to take over, believing themselves to be superior and the next step in evolution. The turmoil that would ensue would be somewhat reminiscent of the X-Men series of comics, only much, much worse.

the matriarchy will rise, all men to the wall (after harvesting their sperm of course)

This is what many of the radical Feminazi groups would be going for, though they would meet stiff resistance from both Government armies and male dominated paramilitary organizations. The wars and conflicts that would engulf the planet would devastate many nations, very little good would come from this. Whoever eventually came out on top (assuming someone does actually achieve victory) would find the world as they knew it gone forever.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Animasta

@SathingtonWaltz said:

@Animasta said:

@SathingtonWaltz said:

This is what many of the radical Feminazi groups would be going for, though they would meet stiff resistance from both Government armies and male dominated paramilitary organizations. The wars and conflicts that would engulf the planet would devastate many nations, very little good would come from this. Whoever eventually came out on top (assuming someone does actually achieve victory) would find the world as they knew it gone forever.

you are no fun :(

SathingtonWaltz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SathingtonWaltz

@Animasta said:

@SathingtonWaltz said:

@Animasta said:

@SathingtonWaltz said:

Er... what I meant to say was that this new breed of super women would unite together and lead the world into an unprecedented era of peace and prosperity. The concept of war and violence would become a thing of the past, and a glorious new age of social, technological, and cultural progress is achieved.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Animasta

@SathingtonWaltz said:

@Animasta said:

@SathingtonWaltz said:

@Animasta said:

@SathingtonWaltz said:

Er... what I meant to say was that this new breed of super women would unite together and lead the world into an unprecedented era of peace and prosperity. The concept of war and violence would become a thing of the past, and a glorious new age of social, technological, and cultural progress is achieved.

there we go!'

(though I think any one group getting that sort of super strength would be bad news, even if it was the entire human race)

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By iam3green

well i would think that it would change the entire culture of men and woman. the woman would do all of the work, while guys would do less work.