What is Your Worst Random Drunken Injury?

• 63 results
BrendenDonaher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BrendenDonaher

Well last night was a bit of a blur, but basically I woke up in the hospital this morning with a broken leg and a broken collar bone, with no recollection of how or when it happened. I just know I was at a party, and then blacked out, then ended up injured in the hospital. So my question to you people is what is your worst random drunken injury?

cap123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By cap123

once i woke up after a night out and i had a bruise on my leg.

:(

BrendenDonaher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BrendenDonaher
@cap123 said:
" once i woke up after a night out and i had a bruise on my leg.  :( "
Sounds harsh.... I still have my hospital bracelet. Makes me feel like a bad ass :)
Avatar image for deactivated-5ee489577a60c
deactivated-5ee489577a60c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

At a party I decided it would be a good idea to ask a guy to punch me in the face, being very drunk i did not feel the punch, and even though I fell to the ground I told him to punch me again. He ended up punching through the flesh and I had a hole in my face. Got to school next day, looked like I was trying to smuggle a golf ball in my mouth. Only reason why I know the reason was because people told me the next day.

BrendenDonaher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BrendenDonaher
@toorima said:
" At a party I decided it would be a good idea to ask a guy to punch me in the face, being very drunk i did not feel the punch, and even though I fell to the ground I told him to punch me again. He ended up punching through the flesh and I had a hole in my face. Got to school next day, looked like I was trying to smuggle a golf ball in my mouth. Only reason why I know the reason was because people told me the next day. "
That my friend is a good night. 
EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By EVO

A few years ago I got drunk on a soccer pitch and on the way home I could make my jaw pop. I woke up the next morning and it kept popping. Like, whenever I eat my jaw makes a popping sound.

It's been like that ever since.

BrendenDonaher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BrendenDonaher
@EVO said:
" A few years ago I got drunk on a soccer pitch and on the way home I could make my jaw pop. I woke up the next morning and it kept popping. Like, whenever I eat my jaw makes a popping sound.  It's been like that ever since. "
Dude.. That sucks. 
Avatar image for outofbounds9000
OutOfBounds9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By OutOfBounds9000

3 years ago i was at a party,i drinked about 6 glasses of Vodka,and i blacked out in the couch,next day i had the matress over my back like a sandwich laying on the floor.

Godlovesugly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Godlovesugly

I once got drunk in an abandoned factory with some friends, I picked up a piece of glass and threw it. Slit my thumb open  (I'm sure there's glass still in there.) my friend wrapped it in some dirty old piece of fabric he found and that was that. 

Once I drank a bottle of jack daniels on the bus ride to a gig...then another one on the walk from the bus stop to the gig. I got in the place and walked into the bathroom sat on the floor until I was kicked out. Then I threw my guts up forever, I'm pretty sure I nearly died.

Now I'm teetotal and I'll probably never drink again!

BrendenDonaher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BrendenDonaher
@Godlovesugly said:
" I once got drunk in an abandoned factory with some friends, I picked up a piece of glass and threw it. Slit my thumb open  (I'm sure there's glass still in there.) my friend wrapped it in some dirty old piece of fabric he found and that was that.   Once I drank a bottle of jack daniels on the bus ride to a gig...then another one on the walk from the bus stop to the gig. I got in the place and walked into the bathroom sat on the floor until I was kicked out. Then I threw my guts up forever, I'm pretty sure I nearly died.  Now I'm teetotal and I'll probably never drink again! "
Aww, don't say that. Alcohol is the gift that keeps on giving. Haha
GamesWarden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By GamesWarden

A criminal record in Spain.  

does that count as an injury? probably not

Clinkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Clinkz

Well probably coming home and looking at this thread.

No but seriously, I don't do it in extreme excess. There's a difference between a buzz and being an ass by  blacking out.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Baillie

I got my finger cut off by someone swinging a sword around. 

Well, not right off, it went through the bones, tendons everything. It was hanging on by some skin. Horrible times.

Skytylz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By Skytylz

Never got hurt real bad, i'm sore the next day sometimes but that's it.

tomte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By tomte

nothing bad has happened to me personaly, but i work at a night club so i have seen some funny things. Like people trying to dance on the tables and falling down, small guys trying to pick a fight with the security guards. The best thing was probably when a guy put out his cigarrette in his bellybottom... that was fun :)

Fbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Fbomb

Worst drunken injury?
I was working as a foreign marketing manager and living in Korea at the time. Over there, Lunar new year is a 3 day booze fest, that found me at one point doing 360s down 3 consecutive flights of concrete subway stairs. I nailed the landing perfectly on the first  two, and missed by one step on the last. Completely tore the tendons in my left ankle. That was my first and last Lunar New Year celebration experience.

jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17  Edited By jonnyboy

Two fractured fingers and a couple of chipped teeth at a metal gig, can't remember who. It was years ago.

[EDIT] just been informed, it was Static X.

BrendenDonaher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BrendenDonaher
@jonnyboy said:
" Two fractured fingers and a couple of chipped teeth at a metal gig, can't remember who. It was years ago.   [EDIT] just been informed, it was Static X. "
Haha love how you had to be informed. Ahh yes. Good times
Chuggsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Chuggsy
@Baillie said:
" I got my finger cut off by someone swinging a sword around.  Well, not right off, it went through the bones, tendons everything. It was hanging on by some skin. Horrible times. "
Oh my god, did they reattach it? That sounds terrifying.
triple07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#20  Edited By triple07

Not really an injury but one time I lost a couch...not really sure how it happened or where it went but somehow no one could remember what happened to our couch the next morning.

Avatar image for dancedancekennypants
DanceDanceKennypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have my San Franci-scar...

A nice, three inch red groove on my shin. I was quite drunk in San Fran back in '02 (yo) and tripped over a kerb, or pedestrian island, or something.

It was my birthday too, in the way these things go.

Hellafun, though.

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22  Edited By Gunner

I broke my hand from punching a metal door.

I won the "leave the biggest dent in this door" contest though.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#23  Edited By Yummylee

Fortunatly, for me its vomit in my hair.
Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By Ryax

i died once 

tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 52

#25  Edited By tearhead

Jumped off a second story balcony and broke my ankle.

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By weltal

Thankfully just some instances of falling down and bruises and what not, though I did light my thumb on fire once.

SammydesinasNL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SammydesinasNL

I got a slight chemical burn around my eyes because I put glow sticks on them as I was trying to make it look as if my eyes were glowing when I was wearing a mask.
Black_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Black_Raven

Nothing bad, and to be honest nothing directly caused by me, this one time though my friend threw a CD case at me and it hit just above my eye and cut me pretty good.

CharkeeFarlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#29  Edited By CharkeeFarlee
@triple07 said:
" Not really an injury but one time I lost a couch...not really sure how it happened or where it went but somehow no one could remember what happened to our couch the next morning. "
Thats amazing!!

Worst thing to happen to me was getting elbowed in the jaw in a mosh pit a few years ago. 
Woke up next morning and it reaallly hurt. Obviously wasn't a break, just frickin' hurt. It's made my jaw all clicky for a long ass while.
BrendenDonaher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BrendenDonaher

Haha you guys have some pretty good ones. I like the "I died once" one the best. 

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PercyChuggs

I remember one time, I almost drank a beer, but then I didn't, and was unharmed.

CastroCasper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#32  Edited By CastroCasper

My buddy was buzzed and dicking around with his new dagger, I had a slight buzz and was walking on some rocks and almost lost my balance. While I was slowing down to regain my balance, my friend kept walking and stabbed me in the ass cheek, nothing horrible, only an inch deep, but man it was funny and hurt like hell. Felt like my ass was on fire!

foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By foggel

Does VDs count?

spaceturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By spaceturtle

Me and a buddy was warmin up for a party with some beers over at my place when he decided he wanted to show me a website. It was this ugly thing! Giant Bomb... Been stuck here ever since. Fuckin worst night of my life...

teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By teh_destroyer

I was drunk one morning and decided to run across the street and kick a snowman with my bare feet. The thing was half ice and half snow and I jammed a toenail pretty good, my friend just sat there laughing at me :).

Falx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Falx

Last night, dislocated my knee, hit it back into place and then tried to continue but got made to go home by housemates

Alphiehyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Alphiehyr

You didn't define if it was physically or emotionally. I puked on a baby once. Felt bad afterwords.

DCFGS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38  Edited By DCFGS3

Nothing to me personally, I rarely drink and never to excess. But one of my friends got a concussions from walking into a fence, another was smashed in the nose by a fight (he wasn't fighting, it was two guys next to him) and he bled all over my carpet, and they were both in the one night. Hmm, another was a friend getting bottled, then a concussion, then he kind of stopped breathing a few times.

Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#39  Edited By Whisperkill

the next day

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By c1337us

There have been a few. But definately the worst was when I fell into a camp fire and burned my back.

halberdierv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#41  Edited By halberdierv2

i fell asleep at a funny angle and lost feeling in half my right hand for about 2-3 weeks. i believe it's called an ulnar palsy.

KimParnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By KimParnage

Had a friend of mine smash a bottle on my bald head... And since it worked, we decided to try a champagne bottle........ That didn't work...

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#43  Edited By skrutop

I fell down the stairs and sprained my ankle horribly.

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#44  Edited By Evilsbane

I made the mistake of doing one shot to many and fell down outside the bar and messed my face up and woke up in the back of my own car outside my own house, no idea how I got there O.O

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By penguindust

Back in college when I was young and very very stupid, I cut my forehead on the asphalt of a parking lot when I fell on the ground while trying to open up my car door.  It was all a blur after that but I remember friends picking me up and calling me a taxi.  When I woke the next moring, I had a splitting headache and a gash in my head.  I'm not sure if my head hurt worse because of the hangover or because of the head injury.   Additionally,  I didn't even realize I had left my car at the bar until I went outside my apartment to go somewhere.  It was not the best morning I've ever had (and sadly not the worst). 

Remember kids, don't do what Donny Don't does.

Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Gambit

I was at a party one night was drinking vodka and tequila and decided to jump off my buddys porch which is pretty high. I would have landed it but the grass was wet my feet slipped right out from under me and I broke my tail bone. I would rather have a broken arm or leg instead of my tail bone its not fun at all.

thebatmobile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By thebatmobile

A friend of my friend got separated from his mates in some city. The next morning he woke up in a boiler room, with pain in his ass and the room smelling of marijuana. 
And another one of them shit himself, but didn't tell anyone until the train ride home, when the smell apparently overwhelmed them. 

Great night.

lazyturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#48  Edited By lazyturtle

My buddy and I had been drinking all day. We were at a bar around dusk and I got up to walk outside. The enterance had double glass doors, both of which had been open when I entered. While I was in the bar someone shut one of them. I walked through the glass door..which resulted in a shower of glass, blood and a whole bunch of stitches and cool scars.

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#49  Edited By FinalDasa

I have two and due to the fact I don't accurately remember either one I'm not sure how severe one was versus the other. 

I was at a friend's party and unfortunately the architecture of these apartments weren't traditional, thus there was a flight of stairs leading down to the bathroom. 
In my intoxicated state I took more than one stair at once, losing my balance, and slamming my bed into the wall. My friends found me after I came out of the bathroom bleeding profusely from my ear. The cut on my ear didn't go away for a week. 

Second time I was returning from a victorious Octoberfest celebration. This time it was walking up stairs that proved difficult. I slipped, broke a glass I won that night, and scraped both my knees. Scar tissue abound.

mattbirdy1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By mattbirdy1986

i trashed a phone and nearly broke my spine, by running jumping down some stairs when i was drunk :D