• 168 results
chekhonte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By chekhonte

Besides the quality work that comes from the experienced and talented showmen employed by the giant bomb?

It doesn't even have to be video game related. I'm just always looking for new things to listen to.

My short list is: Kane and Rinse, Radiolab, Reply all, the Insert Credit Podcast, Idle Thumbs/weekend, Imaginary Worlds, Science Friday, All in the Mind, The Cracked Podcast, This American Life, Casefile, Detective and lou reads the internet for you.

OK that was a longer list than I anticipated.

I've very curious what you guys like.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

Beastcast and bombcast

Cheap seats - MMA/anything podcast

Bill Simmons podcast - sports

Power bombcast

Dayve86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bombcast, Beastcast, and PS I Love You are pretty much all I listen to now. Covers three days of my work week (Bombcast is too late on Tuesday so pretty much a Wednesday podcast for me).

I wouldn't mind something to fill my Monday or Thursday commutes but any I've tried I never stuck with.

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

Bombcast

Beastcast

Danswers

The Secret Cabal Gaming Podcast (Board Games)

The Lobby (Danny O'Dwyer Gamespot podcast)

The History of Rome

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History (sometimes, he overdramarises things a bit and gets some stuff wrong but generally he's pretty good)

This Week in League (Rugby League podcast)

Podcasts I plan on listening to but have never found the time

Friends at the Table

Serial

Shut Up and Sit Down

Revolutions

Avatar image for ralphmoustaccio
RalphMoustaccio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only non Giant Bomb-associated podcasts that I currently have in rotation are Shall We Play a Game, A Tournament of Lies (non GB/GS side project of Danny O'Dwyer), and Uhh Yeah Dude. I had to do quite a bit of trimming of other ones because I had too many in the backlog and it was hogging an absurd amount of storage space on my phone.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 bigsocrates  Online

ITT: Monsters who don't listen to the Adventure Zone (or any other McElroy podcasts, which is impressive, since 60% of all podcasts are McElroy podcasts)

Alucitary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Alucitary

Surprised nobody has mentioned the Easy Allies Podcast. Never really payed attention to the guys from GameTrailers, but it turns out that those guys are pretty cool. In the wake of them getting shutdown they decided to make a cool new thing. It gives me serious flashbacks to the old GB days.

KillEm_Dafoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

Besides GB-related ones, Nerdist, WTF, and Doug Loves Movies are the only ones I listen to consistently.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

My non gb related podcasts:

Doug loves movies

Comedy Bang Bang

Improv4humans

Spontaneanation

Who charted

Never not funny

Star talk radio

Planetary radio

Team gfb radio

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Since you asked for podcasts, I have to mention the one my sister co-hosts. If you are interested in Art, especially for an excuse to create art of the same thing with others, please check out The Artist Lounge Podcast. It's a video podcast where Sarah 'AGamerDraws' Childs, and her friend Mike 'funisher' Steffan, along with guests, draw a given image (usually ones posted to subreddits asking for artists to draw them) live. It's awesome and I'm very proud of her (fun fact, it's my microphone she uses and I haven't used it since I gave it to her for this). You can find the playlist on YouTube here.

As for the other podcasts I listen to, here they are ordered in how frequently I listen to them. They can all be found on iTunes, but I'll link to as official a website as I can:

Listen to every week:

• Giant Bombcast - (You wouldn't know it)
  • Giant Beastcast - (Lots of talk about New York sports teams)
  • Team GFB Radio - (Dave Lang and Darryl Lisner talk weekly about Video Game development, adventures and Dad Talk)
  • Alt+F1 - (Podcast about Speedy Race Cars)
  • Danswers - (Some Advice Podcast with Dan Ryckert and Danny O'Dwyer)
  • PTCG Radio - (Podcast about Pokémon especially the competitive TCG)

Binge on a bunch at once when I feel like it:

• Match 3 - (Gaming Podcast featuring Patrick Klepek, Gita Jackson and Sam Phillips)
  • Inventory Management - (Patrick Klepek's Vlogs; currently on hiatus)
  • Hello Internet - (Bi-Monthly, podcast from Brady Haran and CGP Grey: notable Educational YouTubers)
  • Dear Hank and John - (Short weekly comedy 'advice' podcast from Hank and John Green complete with weekly 4th Tier English Football updates and news from Mars)
  • Still Untitled: The Adam Savage Project - (Tested Podcast with Adam Savage, Will Smith and Norm Chan)
  • Reasonably Sound - (Mike Rugnetta's podcast on sound; currently on hiatus)
  • Out of the Blue - (David Blue's podcast with other friends in the TV, Film and Voice Acting industries)

Listen very infrequently:

alphasquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Other than Giant Bomb stuff some of my favorite podcasts in no particular order include:

My Brother, My Brother, And Me

Sawbones

CoolGames Inc

Oh No, Ross and Carrie

Idle Thumbs

Idle Weekend

Idle Book Club

Welcome to Night Vale

The Accidental Tech Podcast

This is just the stuff I listen to frequently, there's other stuff that I like but that I don't listen to as often.

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#13 sweep  Moderator

I've started listening to the Adventure Zone, which is pretty good. I used to listen to MBMBAM but found Griffin to be slightly overbearing. In the Adventure Zone casts he's pretty good. Also it allows me to flirt with Dungeons & Dragons without actually having to spend the time in taking part (Though I would like to, some day). I used to listen to Harmontown but Dan Harmon is, let's face it, a huge arrogant dickhole, and listening to him spew out his nonsense anti-capitalist rhetoric gets old real fucking fast. I don't know what's depressing, his army of fans who lap up his moronic power-trip, or the fact that he's essentially livestreaming his divorce.

Other than that, I occasionally listen to The Night Vale, too. They've just started a series of relaxation cassettes from another universe, which I find appropriately restful.

Avatar image for citizencoffeecake
citizencoffeecake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I listen to almost all the Giant Bomb podcast content with the exception of Alt-F1. Besides that..

8-4 Play

How Did This Get Made?

Comedy Bang Bang

Professor Blastoff (I still go back and listen to old episodes even though they stopped doing the podcast)

There's a smattering of other shows I listen to like This American Life, Radiolab, other Earwolf shows but thats the regular rotation. I'm subscribed to The Adventure Zone but I haven't listened past the 2nd or 3rd episode and that was a long time ago.

Tom_omb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#15  Edited By Tom_omb

8-4 Play - Former EGM people now doing localization in Japan and engineers of the annual E3 hype train.

The /Filmcast - My source of movie news and reviews. I also Listen to David Chen's seasonal TV podcasts A Cast of Kings (Game of Thrones) and The Ones Who Knock (Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul).

Idle Thumbs - The people behind Firewatch talk about Waluigi, robot news, Farcry 2 and Jeff Goldblum

Nintendo Voice Chat - IGN editors talk Nintendo

Sound Opinions - Public radio show that gives me some decent insight on what's happening with music right now and they have great features and interviews about old and new music.

Blizzard Watch/Lore Watch - The descendant of my first ever podcast, WoW Insider. I mostly like the in depth discussions down the rabbit hole of Warcraft lore. They talk about other Blizzard games too, but it's pretty centralized around WoW.

Comedy Bang Bang - Long form improv full of funny, recurring characters

Judge John Hodgman - You may know him from the Daily Show or PC/Mac ads, but he's also a great crux finder while settling disputes between listeners

Jordan Jesse Go - Funny chat podcast

Stop Podcasting Yourself - Funny chatter podcast based in my hometown of Vancouver. These guys just started a new podcast (Our Debut Album) where they record the process of writing a song in an hour.

The Nerdist - Long form interviews with all types. I took a break for a while because Chris Hardwick was releasing too many podcasts a week, but now he's calmed down some.

The Rock N Roll Archaeology Project - A survey of the history of Rock and the culture that influenced it. Updates once a month.

Doug Love Movies - Comedians playing trivia games in a live show

Match 3 - Where Patrick went besides youtube

My Brother, my Brother and Me - The Mcelroy brothers (Justin and Griffin of Polygon) always struck me as entertaining from hearing their ads on other Max Fun podcasts, but I never gave this show a shot until now. I'm one episode in, but I'll keep listening for now.

alphasquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sweep: Yeah Within The Wires is good so far but as there's only been one episode so far I didn't write it in.

beforet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Friends at the Table. Austin mentioned it (very bashfully) on a Beastcast, and I had seen it talked about a couple times on Twitter. Austin is a pretty damn good GM, from what I've seen. I'm still towards the beginning of the Dungeon World adventure, since it's my fall back podcast for when I have a drive but don't have either a beastcast or a bombcast.

Avatar image for james_ex_machina
James_ex_machina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bombcast

BeastCast

CAGcast

Currently on hiatus:

Uninformed Opinions

SMODcast

Around the Horn

Serial

Undisclosed

Beyond

Mad Money

2 years ago I had a commute that allowed plenty of podcast listening. I was driving 27k miles a year. I also had an office that I could listen at work. After relocating my commute is 20 minutes and 12k miles a year. Now I'm back in a cubicle.

chekhonte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd love to be able to reply to all of you because of the time you guys put into your replies but I don't have time right now but I still wanted to say thank you! I have a bunch of stuff to check out.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

How's MBMBAM nowadays? I loved the show when I was a weekly listener (2011-2012) and slowly fell off. But every so often I'll try and catch on again and it just felt...different.

Chicken008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I listen to a lot of podcasts to/from and at work.

Video Game related:
All of Giant Bomb's podcasts besides Alt F1.
CAGcast - Cheap Ass Gamer's podcast
Nintendo Voice Chat
Podcast Beyond!
Game Scoop!
IGN UK Podcast
Podtoid - Destructoid's main podcast
The Geekbox
GoNintendo Podcast
Jimquisition
PS I Love You xoxo - Kinda Funny's PlayStation podcast
Retronauts - Old games
Sup, Holmes? - Interviews with (mostly) indie game devs.
8-4 Play

Other podcasts:
Animation Addicts Podcast - reviews and news for animated films
Anime World Order - reviews and news for anime/manga
Better Call Saul Insider Podcast - The creators/writers/directors/actors/editors/etc. talk about making each episode of Better Call Saul (A Breaking Bad cast also exists).
The Comedy Button
Fromagecast - Interviews with artists from my home city
#GirlsNightOut - comedians from my home town talking about general news and the stand up community
Serial - investigative journalism crime podcast
Still Untitled - Adam Savages podcast

Rave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Anything from the Lasertime network, they have great video game podcasts, and laser time has an amazing back log.

Duckfeed.tv podcasts are great as well, watch out for fireballs and bonfire side chat are really great in depth look at games.

I also enjoy adventure zone, radio lab, idle thumbs, crate and crowbar, gamers with jobs, Cthulhu and friends.

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Occasionally the GB podcasts, selective parts of the Joe Rogan podcast (he is great talking about MMA and some comedy stories but goes way off the deep end on other subjects), Still Untitled from Tested, Tell 'Em Steve-Dave and the MMA Hour (which is kind of more of a live show but semantics). I used to listen to podcast than I do now. Even the ones I listed I rarely listen to any of them that regularly.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24  Edited By BabyChooChoo
  • Bomb/Beastcast
  • CUPodcast
  • Mega64 podcast
  • Stuff Mom Never Told You
  • Stuff You Should Know
  • CarStuff
ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

MBMBAM (and related McElroy Empire products) remains one of the funniest things on the internet.

Cool Games Inc. does as well.

Comedy Bang Bang thricely so.

Last Podcast On The Left is hilarious, informative, and wildly (good-naturedly) offensive. An absolute must-listen for anybody interested in generally macabre subjects.

We Hate Movies, also extremely funny and informative. This and the following podcast are both top-of-the-line bad movie casts.

Now Playing isn't just "bad" movies, and they've recently pulled away from their horror roots almost completely and as such I don't listen nearly as often, but they do a lot of incredibly well-done franchise retrospectives. Just be prepared to throw up your hands in frustration when you click through their site and find that they hold about half of their back-catalog away from listeners so that they can sell the lot at an insane price every few years. I've ranted about this before, and I will again. Most infuriating business model in podcasting.

Upper Memory Block is a great, ultra-detailed podcast focusing on DOS and classic Windows games.

DOS Nostalgia: Same deal, but more conversational and from a Russian perspective.

Coverville is just awesome. Cover songs. That's it. Often under a theme per episode, just a bunch of covers and some discussion between songs. Love it.

I think I'm forgetting a couple, but feh.

packerman120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of Kinda Funny's podcasts, Most of Giant Bomb's podcasts, and ScreenJunkies Movie and now Gamer Fights. I'm subscribed to like 100 podcasts, but that's just on a "I'm bored, let's try something new" basis.

Oh, and Effectively Wild. It's a great informative daily baseball podcast.

Ucantalas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside of the Bombcast, Beastcast, Alt-F1 and Danswers, I also listen to:

My Brother, My Brother, and Me (MBMBAM)
The Adventure Zone
Idle Thumbs
This American Life
Laser Time
Oh No Ross and Carrie
The Complete Guide to Everything

I also listen to Pop Everything, which is a sort of sister podcast to The Complete Guide to Everything, but it updates very infrequently so I didn't want to put it with the other ones.

mems1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Right Time With Bomani Jones

Bill Simmons Podcast

Jalen and Jacoby

Big Podcast With Shaq

Rebel FM

Game Informer Show

Idle Thumbs

Good Job Brain

Dev Game Club

regularassmilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I drive a lot for work and have headphones in when I'm not driving, so I listen to a lot of podcasts. They're great!

• Giant Bombcast
  • Giant Beastcast
  • Match 3
  • Alt+F1
  • Spawn On Me
  • My Brother, My Brother and Me
  • How Did This Get Made?
  • The Canon
  • You Must Remember This
  • CoolGames Inc
  • I Was There Too
  • Kotaku Splitscreen
  • Sawbones
  • Car Talk
  • PS I Love You XOXO (I like this show, but am kind of lukewarm on the Kinda Funny games cast)
  • The Lobby
  • Still Buffering
  • Stuff You Should Know
  • Superego (RIP)
  • Team GFB Radio
  • Dan Carlin's Hardcore History
  • Mom On Pop

and if they're worth counting, I also keep up on all of the other Bomb-related podcast projects, such as the interviews with the guest writers on the site, the Powerbombcast, Danswers, etc. It's all good!

Avatar image for gendergenerator
gendergenerator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#30  Edited By gendergenerator

Non-Video Games:

• My Brother My Brother and Me
  • Interrobang with Travis and Tybee
  • Trends Like These
  • Still Buffering
  • Sawbones
  • Judge John Hodgman
  • Til Death Do Us Blart (Yearly)
  • Worst Idea of All Time
  • Song Exploder
  • Woodland Secrets
  • ANNCast
  • Powerbombcast (Fuckin' Whenever)
  • Better Call Saul Insider Podcast (After every new episode)

Video Games:

• Chipod Ironicast (Tries to be Monthly)
  • CoolGames Inc.
  • Idle Weekend
  • Match 3
  • Beastcast
  • Bombcast

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

Giant Bombcast / Giant Beastcast

Zach Lowe NBA Podcast

The Ringer NBA Podcast

Bill Simmons Podcast

Jalen & Jacoby (ESPN NBA podcast)

The Watch (Chris Ryan and Andy Greenwald TV and music podcast)

if I'm interested in the guest, WTF With Marc Maron. Occasionally PTI if I'm interested in several different sports stories of the day.

When I worked a job where I didn't have to talk to anyone and could just listen to podcasts all day long I also listened to Mohr Stories, Adam Carolla's podcast and The Tony Kornheiser Show but I'm always falling behind on all my basketball podcasts these days already so I cut them out of my diet. I've fallen behind on the more esoteric GB podcasts I enjoy as well, Danswers and Powerbombcast.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Used to listen to a dozen podcasts each week when I had 3 hours of commuting each day, now it's basically GB and the Super Marcato Bros. podcast about game music. And VGMpire, which has slowed to a trickle lately.

angouri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My regular podcasts:

Games:

• 8-4 play : need that Japan games hit
  • Bombcast/Beastcast : almost as good as the P4 endurance run
  • PS I love you XOXO : need that Greg Miller Hype, and the Gamescast is meh.
  • Match 3 : <3 OG scoopstalk
  • Rebel FM : Arthur Gies sometimes says things that are interesting and not about Dota. Othertimes, its more of an interesting music discovery tool with some weird, unconditional Xbox love thrown in
  • Quality Control : The last games podcast with Justin McElroy. As a fan of the old Joystiq podcast, it makes me sad that this is the only way to get his opinion on games.
  • Easy Allies Podcast : GT time hypecrew lives. It's refreshing to listen to people excited about video games

Tech:

• Vergecast : I followed since it was the (rebooted) Engadget podcast with Josh, Nilay and Paul. It was funny then, then went through a dark middle chapter, but turned it around and is pretty amazing now.
  • Ctr-Walt-delete : listening to Nilay Patel annoy Walt Mossberg about tech is some of the best radio around.
  • Recode Decode : Kara Swisher doesn't mince words when she interviews people. Really enjoy listening to her interview everyone from politicians to CEOs on how tech is and could/should be.
  • Reply All : it's a show about the internet! and it's pretty good!
  • Verge ESP : Mashing up entertainment news with space news is a good mix.
ColossalGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My regular podcasts are:

• We Have Concerns: Comedy podcast about concerning/interesting news stories such as, a lady who's car was swarmed by bees
  • No Such Thing as a Fish: Some of the Q.I. researchers talk about interesting facts
  • Planet Money: Human interest stories
ATastySlurpee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nerdist

Smodcast

Jay & Silent Bob Get Old

Tell Em Steve Dave

Hollywood Babbleon

Fatman on Batman

Pointless

Bombcast

Would honestly like another good videogame podcast if anyone has suggestions

Avatar image for fear_the_booboo
Fear_the_Booboo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My newest discovery is The Q&A with Jeff Goldsmith. It's a series of one-hour long interview with screenwriters and I think anyone who writes should try listening to it. Highly recommended :).

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#37  Edited By isomeri

In rough order of what I prioritise in my listening schedule. I don't always have time to listen to some of the stuff on the bottom of the list. I used to plough through podcasts on my commutes, but now that I mostly ride my bicycle to work and don't want to have my earbuds on for safety reasons I end up missing more stuff. I caught up pretty well on the long train and bus rides when traveling through Eurasia during the last three months though. A 42 hour train trip through Siberia is well accompanied by some Hardcore History.

• Alt+F1
  • Giant Bombcast
  • Giant Beastcast
  • Hospital Podcast (Drum & Bass music)
  • StarTalk Radio (Science and stars and stuff with Neil deGrasse Tyson)
  • Dan Carlin's Hardcore History (As advertised. Thanks for the hint @drewbert)
Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Giant Bombcast - We all know this one.
Giant Beastcast - We all know this one.
Drive Home Breakdown - Brent and Tony of the formerly EpicBattleCry, which was a great gaming podcast, do this movie podcast. The concept is they go to the movies which is roughly an hour drive for them, and when they drive home they record the podcast to talk about their feelings of the movie. It is a very cool concept and I really like their views on stuff.
We Have Concerns - Jeff Cannata is a great gaming/movies critic. He's unique in the sense that while other people drown in their own criticism pool of misery, he can actually be very optimistic. He does trash games every now and then, but he does so when they are actually bad games. Whenever I like a game, chances are the Bombcrew are fairly negative on it. So I go to Cannata to get a good boost of positivity. Either way, this is not a gaming podcast but more of a general podcast that discusses recent topics from any field, with a humorist undertone. It's often decently funny.
Sex Nerd Sandra - Sex is more of an interest of mine than it is for the average person, and I enjoy learning new things about it. Even things that are outside of my own personal comfort zone are interesting to hear being discussed. It gave me a lot more respect for anyone who is into something that society as a whole regards as 'perverted' or straight up 'wrong'. If you thought being acceptant of gays makes you a liberal person, you don't even have any idea how many things are being thrown in the gutter and disgraced by the general public, even though those things have been proven 'normal'. In short, it opens my mind as well as my idea toolbox.
The Joe Rogan Experience - Joe can be somewhat of a strong personality (implying a bit annoying here), but overall he can also make for excellent discussions. I don't listen to all of his episodes, but he frequently has very cool people on like Mighty Mouse, Bill Burr and even Neil DeGrasse Tyson, which makes for very fascinating discussions. If you haven't watched anything, I definitely recommend you look up the Neil DeGrasse Tyson episode. It's real good.

justicejanitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By justicejanitor

All the Giant Bomb stuff except for Alt+F1. I really like Drew and Danny but I just have no interest in Formula 1 racing. That being said, I have very limited interest in Wrestling and still love the Powerbombcast.

Non-Giant Bomb stuff I listen to

• This is Only a Test. - The official podcast of Tested.com Giant Bomb's sister site back in the Whiskey Media days.
  • Radiolab - Interesting stuff all around.
  • That One Video Gamer - Fun gaming podcast hosted by George Weidman AKA Super Bunnyhop
  • The Co-Optional Podcast. Other fun gaming podcast hosted by John Bain AKA Total Biscuit, also featuring Dodger and Jesse Cox most of the time.
  • The Weekly Planet - Movie/Comic book podcast.
  • Hello Internet - CGP Grey's Podcast, a lot of fun history and science stuff.
isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#40  Edited By isomeri

@justicejanitor said:
  • This is Only a Test. - The official podcast of Tested.com Giant Bomb's sister site back in the Whiskey Media days.

I used to be an avid This is Only a Test listener, back in "the good old days". I kind of drifted away once the site in general became more about the "maker" culture. How is the show now that The Fresh Prince left the site? Is it just Norm and Adam shooting the shit?

thewurm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bombcast and Beastcast

Pardon My Take - Comedy show about sports (satire)

KFC Radio - 3 bloggers from barstool sports take user voicemails and give terrible advice (satire)

Avatar image for deactivated-61356eb4a76c8
deactivated-61356eb4a76c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

• Giant Beastcast
  • The Flop House
  • The History of China - Chris Stewart
  • The History of Rome - Mike Duncan
  • Revolutions - Mike Duncan
  • Monday Morning Podcast

These are the ones I've got right now, I have a few more that I want to get around to.

brandondryrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Bombcast and the Beastcast are the only gaming related podcasts I listen to.

After that, I'm a big fan of shows on Earwolf, like Comedy Bang Bang, Improv 4 Humans, Hollywood Handbook, and Hard Nation specifically. Hard Nation is the newest podcast for me, and I really enjoy it. I used to be really interested in politics, but it is since turned into just a bunch of whiny people bickering, so I like listening to improv performers make fun of politics.

I've also recently gotten into MBMBaM, and I really enjoy it. I used to shy away from the McElroy brothers because of Polygon, but I'm glad I finally gave them a shot. Griffin is one of my favorite internet personalities now.

wrecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Daily/weekly:

• The Morning Stream ~ (live mon-thurs) Need this to start my day right.
  • Bombcast
  • Beastcast
  • Your Mom's House
  • /Filmcast
  • Birth, Movies, Death
  • The Canon
  • A Cast of Kings
  • Film Sack
  • Joe Rogan
  • Radiolab
  • Current Geek
  • This is Only a Test
  • Filmspotting

Randomly:

• Bill Burr
  • Comedy Bang Bang
  • Ice-T's Final Level
  • Duncan Trussell Family Hour
  • WTF
  • Hardcore History

Probably a few others, but that's the bulk. More than I thought actually.

blackblade500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I listen to podcasts a lot when I am working the night shift and closing:

GB Stuff:

• Bombcast
  • Beastcast
  • Alt-F1
  • Powerbombcast
  • Giantbomb Presents
  • Danswers

Non- GB stuff

• Rudo Radio- A wrestling podcast from SB Nation (thinking about dropping it though, they just changed host when Bill Hanstock left SB Nation, not feeling it right now)
  • FiveThirtyEight Electons Podcast: A politics podcast centered around political data by the ESPN website FiveThirtyEight
  • Rose Buddies: A show where they talk about the latest episode of the Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor in Paradise episode, part of the McElroy Podcast Empire. (super funny, I don't even watch the show)
  • The Adventure Zone: DnD podcast done by the McElroy Podcast Empire (super great story and music, I would recommend to anyone to try it)
  • My Brother, My Brother, And Me- Advice show by the McElroy Podcast Empire
  • The Untilted Ringer Wrestling Podcast: David Shoemaker brings on different guest each week to talk the latest in wrestling (they are part of the Channel 33 feed right now, they are getting their own feed soon, also will change the name soon)
  • GameOverGreggy Show: Each member of Kinda Funny bring a different topic to the table each week to talk about
  • SawBones: A medical history show by Justin McElroy and his wife Dr. Sydnee McElroy (also part of The McElroy Podcast Empire)
  • Match 3: A video game centric podcast by Patrick Klepek, Gita Jackson, and Sam Phillips
StrawHat_NPC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everything from the brothers McElroy.

breezio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beastcast

Crate & Crowbar

MBMBaM

justicejanitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By justicejanitor

@isomeri: Adam doesn't really show up for This is Only a Test, he's on Still Untitled.

I used to listen to This is Only a Test religiously back in the Whiskey Media days but now see myself skipping an episode here and there. Will still shows up some times but it's mostly Norm, Jeremy Williams and Kishore Hari. They drifted away from consumer tech stuff and it's more of a general science/tech podcast. I still really like it but I kind of miss Gary Whitta who's almost never on.

When Will left Tested there was an awkward transition phase with just Norm and Jeremy but when Kishore got on board and Norm got more confortable with his hosting duties, the show got it's groove on and gotten better with time.

JuggertrainUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By JuggertrainUK
  • Bombcast
  • Beastcast
  • Game Over Greggy
  • Podcast Beyond
  • Podcast Unlocked
  • The Football Ramble
  • The Anfield Wrap
  • Dormtainment
Rotnac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Rotnac

Podcasts I listen to weekly/daily/monthly:

• Bombcast
  • Beastcast
  • Power Bombcast
  • Live Audio Wrestling
    • The LAW, Review-A-RAW, Review-A-Wai, whtsNXT, Bauer & Pollock
  • Steve Dangle Podcast (A "hockey" podcast with frequent Pokemon references)
  • WhatCulture Wrestling Podcasts
  • Sam Roberts' Sam & Cathy podcast

Then there's the batch I infrequently listen to since the above take up most of my time these days:

• Sam Roberts' Wrestling Podcast
  • Giant Bomb's Presents
  • Alt+F1 (Used to listen to this a lot more but this years F1 season has been dreadfully boring to me this year. Not a fan of Mercedes always winning and no more Pastor. )
  • The Lobby
  • Marek vs Whyshynski
  • Team GFB Radio
  • TSN Hockey Analytics
  • The Ross Report
  • Hockey Central @ Noon
  • Leafs Lunch (used to listen to this a lot more often until they changed the hosts)
  • Several Afterbuzz TV AfterShow podcasts