• 54 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for astrotriforce
#1 Posted by astrotriforce (1704 posts) -
Avatar image for freakache
#2 Posted by FreakAche (3057 posts) -

Canadian

Avatar image for bones8677
#3 Posted by Bones8677 (3510 posts) -

Tea Party isn't a political party. And now you've reached the point of redundancy. Considering this same question is posted every month.

Avatar image for claritysam
#4 Posted by ClaritySam (645 posts) -

English

Avatar image for theseductivemoose
#5 Edited by TheSeductiveMoose (3629 posts) -

The party which seems most reasonable to be at the time, which so far has been The Environmental Party, The Pirate Party and The Social Democrats. (Swedish)

Avatar image for brendan
#6 Posted by Brendan (9119 posts) -

I'm Canadian, and I don't give a damn about politics.
Avatar image for drjota
#7 Posted by DrJota (727 posts) -

Alabama Sympathizers for Sanity here...

Avatar image for deusoma
#8 Posted by Deusoma (3222 posts) -

I'm with the Green party, but I'm Canadian so I don't think it's the same Green party.

Avatar image for rahkas
#9 Posted by Rahkas (38 posts) -

Tea Party, Libertarian, and Conservative, but no Socialist option? Other it is then..

Avatar image for valrog
#10 Posted by valrog (3741 posts) -

I. Socialist

Avatar image for uniform
#11 Posted by uniform (1842 posts) -

The Muppet Babies

Avatar image for tebbit
#12 Posted by Tebbit (4590 posts) -

The party in which to get down and bust a fresh move on all of y'all.

Avatar image for mooseymcman
#13 Posted by MooseyMcMan (12573 posts) -

When I was registered a couple years ago, I was technically an independent, but I'm basically a democrat. 

Avatar image for mobius1
#14 Posted by Mobius1 (37 posts) -

Undeclared/No Party?

Avatar image for ragdrazi
#15 Posted by Ragdrazi (2258 posts) -

This is what an Anarchist types like.
 
Again.

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
#16 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6500 posts) -
@Bones8677 said:
"And now you've reached the point of redundancy. Considering this same question is posted every month. "
You're telling me you don't want a poll every day?!??! Blasphemy!!
Avatar image for kamikazecaterpillar
#17 Posted by KamikazeCaterpillar (1160 posts) -

Communist. 

Avatar image for ragdrazi
#18 Posted by Ragdrazi (2258 posts) -
@Bones8677 said:
" Tea Party isn't a political party. And now you've reached the point of redundancy. Considering this same question is posted every month. "
Agreed.
Avatar image for halberdierv2
#19 Posted by Halberdierv2 (1996 posts) -

I'm not particular to any party, and especially US ones, which seem to behave barbaric at election times.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
#20 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8734 posts) -

None.
 
Politics don't interest me at all.

Avatar image for ragdrazi
#21 Posted by Ragdrazi (2258 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong:  That's never good. You're effected by them whether you're aware or not. So, might as well be aware, right?
Avatar image for zegolf
#22 Posted by zegolf (255 posts) -

The Pants Party!

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
#23 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8734 posts) -
@Ragdrazi said:
" @TaliciaDragonsong:  That's never good. You're effected by them whether you're aware or not. So, might as well be aware, right? "
I am aware of the politics in my country, but I have little interest in them.
I can't do much more then one vote, so to give it more thought then that one vote is a waste of my time I think.
Avatar image for citizenkane
#24 Posted by citizenkane (10885 posts) -

I'm glad nobody has selected "Tea Party" yet.

Avatar image for ragdrazi
#25 Posted by Ragdrazi (2258 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
" @Ragdrazi said:
" @TaliciaDragonsong:  That's never good. You're effected by them whether you're aware or not. So, might as well be aware, right? "
I am aware of the politics in my country, but I have little interest in them. I can't do much more then one vote, so to give it more thought then that one vote is a waste of my time I think. "
There's a lot more you can do than just vote, you know. I didn't fight with police for nothing.
Avatar image for shockd
#26 Posted by ShockD (2487 posts) -

The communist party.

Avatar image for handsomedead
#27 Posted by HandsomeDead (11853 posts) -

None. Politics is a mug's game.

Avatar image for burzmali
#28 Posted by Burzmali (456 posts) -

I'm unaffiliated. I more frequently vote for Democrats over Republicans because of social issues, but I don't associate with one major party or the other. If there was a saner version of the Libertarian party (that didn't want to privatize fire and police departments), I'd probably be L.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
#29 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8734 posts) -
@Ragdrazi said:
" @TaliciaDragonsong said:
" @Ragdrazi said:
" @TaliciaDragonsong:  That's never good. You're effected by them whether you're aware or not. So, might as well be aware, right? "
I am aware of the politics in my country, but I have little interest in them. I can't do much more then one vote, so to give it more thought then that one vote is a waste of my time I think. "
There's a lot more you can do than just vote, you know. I didn't fight with police for nothing. "
Maybe there's more to do, maybe there isn't, I'm still not interested.
I have a life to live, and I've been doing just fine for 22 years now without getting into it, politics didn't bother me so far.
Avatar image for jeust
#30 Posted by Jeust (11739 posts) -
Avatar image for apathylad
#31 Posted by Apathylad (3234 posts) -

Look at my username if you want to know.

Avatar image for video_game_king
#32 Posted by Video_Game_King (36564 posts) -

I'm a Royalist, so that puts me totally outside any concept...the Canadians get it. But seriously, most people don't get it.

Avatar image for marokai
#33 Posted by Marokai (3596 posts) -

Democrat, but politics seems to anger me more and more lately. It's an unhealthy interest for sure. The Democrats are a far from perfect and often disappointing party, but they seem to be the only people even vaguely interested in actually governing anymore.

Avatar image for damnboyadvance
#34 Posted by damnboyadvance (4190 posts) -

Republican, and I'm proud of it. I'm certainly not willing to hide that, either.
 
Also, don't associate Republicans or Conservatives with racists. That's just ignorant.

Avatar image for pwnasaurus
#35 Posted by pwnasaurus (1298 posts) -

no communist party of Syria? I'm offended.

Avatar image for jadeskye
#36 Posted by Jadeskye (4392 posts) -
Avatar image for privateirontfu
#37 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3858 posts) -
@damnboyadvance said:
" Republican, and I'm proud of it. I'm certainly not willing to hide that, either.  Also, don't associate Republicans or Conservatives with racists. That's just ignorant. "
A republican that doesn't consider Nascar a sport is a rare breed. But you're alright in my book. 
 
I'm neither, but lean Democrat, and am very proud of that as well.
Avatar image for illmatic19
#38 Posted by illmatic19 (979 posts) -

I'm whatever you want me to be.

Avatar image for vinny_says
#39 Posted by Vinny_Says (5914 posts) -

how can I be a party?

Avatar image for drakhir
#40 Posted by Drakhir (410 posts) -
@Brendan said:
" I'm Canadian, and I don't give a damn about politics. "
This. Except I'm from Portugal.
Avatar image for president_barackbar
#41 Posted by President_Barackbar (3612 posts) -
@Deusoma:  Its funny because in the US the Green Party is extremely fringe.
Avatar image for ragdrazi
#42 Posted by Ragdrazi (2258 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
" @Ragdrazi said:
" @TaliciaDragonsong said:
" @Ragdrazi said:
" @TaliciaDragonsong:  That's never good. You're effected by them whether you're aware or not. So, might as well be aware, right? "
I am aware of the politics in my country, but I have little interest in them. I can't do much more then one vote, so to give it more thought then that one vote is a waste of my time I think. "
There's a lot more you can do than just vote, you know. I didn't fight with police for nothing. "
Maybe there's more to do, maybe there isn't, I'm still not interested. I have a life to live, and I've been doing just fine for 22 years now without getting into it, politics didn't bother me so far. "
Well, damn if they aren't going to.
Avatar image for ragdrazi
#43 Posted by Ragdrazi (2258 posts) -
Avatar image for damnboyadvance
#44 Posted by damnboyadvance (4190 posts) -
@PrivateIronTFU said:
" @damnboyadvance said:
" Republican, and I'm proud of it. I'm certainly not willing to hide that, either.  Also, don't associate Republicans or Conservatives with racists. That's just ignorant. "
A republican that doesn't consider Nascar a sport is a rare breed. But you're alright in my book.  I'm neither, but lean Democrat, and am very proud of that as well. "
Hm, it seems somebody has been watching me very closely. Good point though!
Avatar image for privateirontfu
#45 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3858 posts) -
@damnboyadvance said:
" @PrivateIronTFU said:
" @damnboyadvance said:
" Republican, and I'm proud of it. I'm certainly not willing to hide that, either.  Also, don't associate Republicans or Conservatives with racists. That's just ignorant. "
A republican that doesn't consider Nascar a sport is a rare breed. But you're alright in my book.  I'm neither, but lean Democrat, and am very proud of that as well. "
Hm, it seems somebody has been watching me very closely. Good point though! "
I swear I'm not stalking you. I happened to just poke my nose in on that board.
Avatar image for marcsman
#46 Posted by Marcsman (3639 posts) -

The Pants Party 
Awful question again.
Avatar image for melcene
#47 Posted by melcene (3214 posts) -

The Rent Is Too Damn High Party. 
 
Ok not really.  But that guy just makes me giggle.  And just saying his party name is nearly as bad. 
 
Conservative.  I mean, I'm a registered Republican but I don't always agree with my party.  Usually, but not always.  Conservative is more closely what I am.

Avatar image for wickedsc3
#48 Posted by wickedsc3 (1044 posts) -

None.  They are all crooks, liar's, thief's, and not very intelligent.  I will never vote for any of them, the only reason they do it is so they can make money, none of them care about the people.

Avatar image for nintendoeats
#49 Posted by nintendoeats (6223 posts) -

Socialist.

Avatar image for babychoochoo
#50 Posted by BabyChooChoo (6703 posts) -

As Lewis Black said when he came to perform at our university last month(and I'm paraphrasing the hell out of what he said): you're too young to worry about all that BS right now. At this point in your life, you honestly have more to worry about than being democrat and republican. They're both stupid anyway.
 
So none for me. And fyi, not because he said so, but because I honestly do have more stuff to worry about. The message wasn't "don't get involved in politics", quite the opposite really. He was just saying, confining yourself to either party at such a young age is rather silly.