Inspired by Patrick Klepek's story on Waypoint and the subsequent thread on Twitter I thought I'd write this blog in hopes of getting some replies about what's happened in your life since Final Fantasy XV was announced ten years ago. 10 years is a long-ass time and so much has happened and I want to hear some of your stories.
I'm just going to list what's happened to me and you can feel free to do the same in your comments or however you wish to tell your story.
Here's some events that have happened in my life:
- Graduated High School
- Moved to a new city for college
- My step-dad passed away
- Both my Grandmothers passed
- Graduated college
- Met my girlfriend
- Moved into two apartments
- Girlfriend's mom diagnosed with Stage 4 cervical cancer (now 2 years in remission!)
- Bought a beautiful corgi
- My niece was born
- Proposed to my now fiance
What's your story? Let me know in the comments duders!
Log in to comment