What's The Most Stupidest Stuff You've Seen A Person Do?

• 128 results
BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

@falserelic said:

There was also this program on certain days. Where students was allowed to meet up and talk to female students from an all girls high school. The school stop the program because 1 guy sexual assaulted another female.

I wish I had known that's all it took to stop a program back when I was in school. I would've sexually assaulted someone during every class.

sevenLiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By sevenLiter

An old curmudgeon at my work was standing on the sidewalk with a plastic spoon and a cup of yogurt. I see his arm suddenly jerk, throwing the spoon on the ground before him. He then proceeds to be genuinely confused about where his spoon went. He checks all his pockets and then angrily asked me if I'd seen his spoon. I said no and had to go back inside the building for obvious reasons.

rpgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By rpgee

@falserelic:

Wow, that does sound pretty bad. My condolences for having to go to a place like that.

On the upside, if life's not going "down the dark path", then there has to be some sort of positive change, right? The past is the past, and you'll never have to go to that place again. You just have to look to the future. I believe Monty Python had a good song about it...

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By BabyChooChoo

I once saw this chick cheat on an exam in plain view. It was probably like 20-30 minutes into the exam and she whips out her textbook like it's any normal day. We were in a lecture hall that seats 200ish and there were probably about 50 or so people in there arranged in a way that the only way no one wouldn't notice you is if you weren't actually in the room.

To make matters worse, she's probably 3 rows directly in front of the professor and there's 3 TAs in the room. 2 walking around and 1 standing right next to the professor.

She obviously got caught. First exam of the semester. Never saw her in the class again.

FiestaUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By FiestaUnicorn

I saw two kids walk up to a coinstar thinking it was an arcade machine. They went through the directions on the screen and still didn't understand it wasn't a game. They put in four quarters hoping to play a game. What they got was a voucher for 90 cents.

mandude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By mandude

@FiestaUnicorn said:

I saw two kids walk up to a coinstar thinking it was an arcade machine. They went through the directions on the screen and still didn't understand it wasn't a game. They put in four quarters hoping to play a game. What they got was a voucher for 90 cents.

Awesome! Prize money!

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#57  Edited By Video_Game_King

Post that thread saying the Atari 2600 had better graphics than the NES.

ItBeStefYo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ItBeStefYo

@Jace said:

@falserelic: Why do you make so many pointless threads?

They are great!

Anyway I can't really think of a story to tell... my memory :(

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By CaLe

I once jumped in the air, threw my legs out so I was horizontal and landed straight on my back, on a concrete floor. That was one of the dumbest things I've ever done.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#60  Edited By Hunter5024

@CaLe said:

I once jumped in the air, threw my legs out so I was horizontal and landed straight on my back, on a concrete floor. That was one of the dumbest things I've ever done.

Why?

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By CaLe

@Hunter5024: I was young and had watched too much wrestling at a friend's house. Didn't even think about what the floor was made of. I was in a pretty serious motorcycle crash and it didn't hurt as much as that dumb incident did.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#62  Edited By crusader8463

I work at a call centre doing tech support for smart phones. I don't so much see as hear some of the dumbest shit every day of my life.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#63  Edited By Hunter5024

@CaLe: I knew there must be a reason I wasn't allowed to watch WWE when I was a child. My parents were afraid I'd drop kick invisible opponents.

Grillbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Grillbar

i watched as my friend got dragged though a mall at peak hours while he was wearing pretty much nothing but a black thong sitting on a toilet we had mounted on to a board with wheels and taped a trashcan to it. after that they pulled him in to another one where he eventually chickened out due to the fact that his boss was yelling something at him. actually watch this and go to about 3:23

this is what happens when you we had drama week at our school

@zombiebigfoot said:

• I watched two of my friends play 'shotgun tag', where you stand just barely within the range of the other guy's shotgun (or was it barely out of the range.. can't remember), and you both fire at the same time.

thids sounds so fucked up it kinda sounds made up.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I've seen people get drunk/high and ruin their/other's lives with the stupid impulses they get from it.

kashif1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By kashif1

@falserelic said:

(All this happened during my high school years)

1. I seen a guy set a girl's hair on fire using a lighter because she wouldn't go out with him

2. Some People would gamble in the bathrooms or deal drugs, sometimes they would smoke weed. Security guards didn't do much to stop them.

3. There was gangmembers from a different school. who waited in the hallways and jumped a few students from my school.

4. I've seen a group of guys who had bottles filled with urine, and as soon as someone would walk upstairs to go to class. They would pour piss on there heads.

5. There was someone who set off stink bombs at my school once. The smell was so bad that one teacher fainted and ended up going to the hospital.

6. A pregnant girl fought with two girls over a guy that didn't care about her.

7. There was this game called Freshman Friday. Where any 9th grader would get picked out and will get attacked on Friday.

8. 4 girls and 6 guys got caught filming a sex tape in one of the empty classrooms. All of them got expelled.

That's all the stuff I'm going to say for now. Even though I have more to tell. I don't want to clog up the space. If anyone wants to ask me a question feel free. But don't come off as disrespectful. If I didn't disrespect you don't disrespect me.

There is something fundamentally wrong with you highschool.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#67  Edited By crusader8463
_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By _Zombie_

@Grillbar said:

i watched as my friend got dragged though a mall at peak hours while he was wearing pretty much nothing but a black thong sitting on a toilet we had mounted on to a board with wheels and taped a trashcan to it. after that they pulled him in to another one where he eventually chickened out due to the fact that his boss was yelling something at him. actually watch this and go to about 3:23

this is what happens when you we had drama week at our school

@zombiebigfoot said:

• I watched two of my friends play 'shotgun tag', where you stand just barely within the range of the other guy's shotgun (or was it barely out of the range.. can't remember), and you both fire at the same time.

thids sounds so fucked up it kinda sounds made up.

I can assure you that it is very not made up.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By falserelic

@RPGee said:

@falserelic:

On the upside, if life's not going "down the dark path", then there has to be some sort of positive change, right? The past is the past, and you'll never have to go to that place again. You just have to look to the future. I believe Monty Python had a good song about it...

Your right that is true. I'm doing better for myself now then I did back then. I made alot of stupid mistakes that I regret even today that I'm still paying for. But I am trying to turn my negatives into a positive and do more in life, and once I get my life in order. I hope I can help others who needs help getting there life on track.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#70  Edited By Phatmac

I persuaded my friend to put milk all over his lunch and eat it for 5 bucks. Let's just say that vomit was on his plater after he did this dare.

EmuLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#71  Edited By EmuLeader

My friends decided to try to set two mortar fireworks off at the same time right next to each other. One went of first, causing the second to fall on its side, facing the house and us. Luckily part of the wick had fallen off as it ignited, so it never went off.

The previous year they tried to make a sparkler bomb, but used too few sparklers and did not tie them compact enough. So it just ended up setting the surrounding grass on fire.

My friends and I decided to go to Canada over a spring break. One of them kept his passport in a hoodie pocket. He took off the hoodie while in a random gas station an hour away from our hotel. He didn't lose the hoodie, but the passport fell out when he did so and did not realize it until we arrived. Spent the next 3 days talking to the police and US Embassy in Toronto to get a new one.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#72  Edited By JasonR86

I love this thread title. It says so much.

SharkEthic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#73  Edited By SharkEthic

@Stonyman65 said:

A friend of mine is high school threw a glass bottle into oncoming traffic once while we where standing on the sidewalk. That was pretty stupid.

Not so much stupid as Reckless indifference to an unjustifiably high risk to human life[1]

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Jimbo

Some kids at my school were fucking about down by the river and threw this other kid in who couldn't swim. He drowned and they had to go to jail. That was pretty fucking stupid I guess.

stonyman65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By stonyman65

@SharkEthic said:

@Stonyman65 said:

A friend of mine is high school threw a glass bottle into oncoming traffic once while we where standing on the sidewalk. That was pretty stupid.

Not so much stupid as Reckless indifference to an unjustifiably high risk to human life[1]

heh. Yeah, no shit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@Jimbo said:

Some kids at my school were fucking about down by the river and threw this other kid in who couldn't swim. He drowned and they had to go to jail. That was pretty fucking stupid I guess.

That's more than stupid........it's tantamount to murder.

DoctorWelch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By DoctorWelch

@Simplexity said:

I knew a guy that dropped out of high school because he wanted to focus on his WoW raiding.

Stuff like this makes me hate humanity.

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By CaLe

@DoctorWelch said:

@Simplexity said:

I knew a guy that dropped out of high school because he wanted to focus on his WoW raiding.

Hate? That's a pretty strong word. Maybe disappointment, but hate.. I dunno man, that's pretty rough.

shiftymagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By shiftymagician

@crusader8463 said:

This thread getting stickied instead of locked.

Yea that doesn't make sense to me to be honest. I continue to question the mods convenient justifications and exceptions to video spam. My opinion is that the thread in question should be locked for no discussion or purpose in combination with video spam, period.

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By CaLe

@ShiftyMagician said:

@crusader8463 said:

Yea that doesn't make sense to me to be honest. I continue to question the mods convenient justifications and exceptions to video spam. My opinion is that the thread in question should be locked for no discussion or purpose in combination with video spam, period.

Supposedly it's because it's community related? I dunno, I've been around here a while and don't even know the guy who posted it.

DoctorWelch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By DoctorWelch

@CaLe: I'm not disappointed in humanity, because that would imply that I have some kind of expectation that wasn't met. No, any expectation I may have had about people being decent died a long time ago.

shiftymagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By shiftymagician

@CaLe said:

@ShiftyMagician said:

@crusader8463 said:

Supposedly it's because it's community related? I dunno, I've been around here a while and don't even know the guy who posted it.

It wouldn't surprise me if that is the 'unwritten rule' that they conveniently exercise for certain individuals, though I personally disagree with it if it goes against the rules established and enforced upon everyone else.

Simplexity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Simplexity

@DoctorWelch said:

@Simplexity said:

I dunno, it's not like he is hurting anyone, he was a nice guy but he was just tired of everything apparently, can't really blame him.

NegativeCero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By NegativeCero

People fighting in my high school being racist morons, which started out as the "white" kids and the "Mexicans" fighting each other and creating fake gangs. Then it got to "Hey, we're going to go out and jump Mexicans at night. Oops I stabbed this guy and now he's dead." Apparently someone had to die for everyone to learn to act right (or not, haven't been back there in years, so I don't know). Most of the kids barely got punished, but the guy who did the stabbing, got 25 years I think. Anyway, that is probably the stupidest thing that's happened.

Owlhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Owlhead

@ShiftyMagician said:

@CaLe said:

@ShiftyMagician said:

@crusader8463 said:

It wouldn't surprise me if that is the 'unwritten rule' that they conveniently exercise for certain individuals, though I personally disagree with it if it goes against the rules established and enforced upon everyone else.

then why ban ZODIAC_MF?

Avatar image for thechronodarkness
thechronodarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This oversized drunk redneck girl slammed her ass into my gas tank cap on my car, because of how messed up she is. She weighed so much, it broke off. So I go outside of the store I'm in, scream....What the hell are you doing you asshole?

She immediately drops to the ground with her hands on her hand, and screams 'Please don't take me in!!"

I hate alcoholics that can't handle themselves

PillClinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By PillClinton

@CaLe said:

@DoctorWelch said:

@Simplexity said:

Hate? That's a pretty strong word. Maybe disappointment, but hate.. I dunno man, that's pretty rough.

You really don't like the hyperbolizing of the words "love" and "hate," do you?

Or should I say, you really hate it, don't you?

kashif1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By kashif1

@ShiftyMagician said:

@CaLe said:

@ShiftyMagician said:

@crusader8463 said:

Its BiffMcBlumpkin he gets a free pass from several of the rules because of how long he's been here and how entertaining his threads are.

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By CaLe

@PillClinton said:

@CaLe said:

@DoctorWelch said:

@Simplexity said:

You really don't like the hyperbolizing of the words "love" and "hate," do you?

Or should I say, you really hate it, don't you?

I'm absolutely devastated by it. I don't know how I'll sleep tonight.

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By SSully

@Jace said:

@falserelic: Why do you make so many pointless threads?

As opposed to all of the meaningful posts that are made on internet forums? Especially those for video game websites?

BasketSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By BasketSnake

I'll never forget the winter evening when a friend and I were out making battery bombs for fun. We just filled up tiny plastic bottles with gasoline and placed batteries near them until they exploded. On one of them we "lit the fuse" and somehow ended up talking shit while standing right next to the thing. It blew up in our faces and my buddy still has a scar on his hand. It should've ended a lot worse. If you plan on making bombs....move AWAY when detonating them.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By mordukai

I work in retail. I see people doing stupid stuff everyday.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#93  Edited By big_jon

I've seen people laugh at American Pie, now that is some stupid shit.

Oh and watching a guy try to break a 26 bottle over his head, that was also some stupid shit, less stupid than the first though.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Jay444111

@BasketSnake said:

I'll never forget the winter evening when a friend and I were out making battery bombs for fun. We just filled up tiny plastic bottles with gasoline and placed batteries near them until they exploded. On one of them we "lit the fuse" and somehow ended up talking shit while standing right next to the thing. It blew up in our faces and my buddy still has a scar on his hand. It should've ended a lot worse. If you plan on making bombs....move AWAY when detonating them.

I have a video for this.

@DoctorWelch said:

@CaLe: I'm not disappointed in humanity, because that would imply that I have some kind of expectation that wasn't met. No, any expectation I may have had about people being decent died a long time ago.

Then you have a weak will and know no one. Just saying.

Dumbest thing I have seen? My two brothers existences... in general... just... dumb and stupidity all around.

kashif1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By kashif1

@falserelic: Okay seriously where did you go to school?

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By falserelic

@kashif1 said:

@falserelic: Okay seriously where did you go to school?

I went to 4 different public schools and 1 adult school. In all of them I had my share of bad experiences. But the worst 1 was Frederick Douglas Academy that was the all boy school.

Avatar image for thatindianguy7116
ThatIndianGuy7116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jace: You know, you could have just ignored the thread...

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#98  Edited By TheHBK

Take a dump on a car.

DoctorWelch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By DoctorWelch

@Jay444111 said:

Childish statements like that are a good example of why most people are shitty for the sole purpose of being shitty.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Jay444111

@DoctorWelch said:

@Jay444111 said:

Childish statements like that are a good example of why most people are shitty for the sole purpose of being shitty.

No, we just had negative/pessimistic attitudes and stay away from people who have them. Just being honest.