Whats up with the style these days???

Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mushir

I do not get what's so cool about the clothes teens wear these days (Oh and I am 13 btw). I don't know if this is the style only where I live or its in the USA as-well. Anyways what Im talking about is the jeans guys wear now. I don't know what its called in english but its the jeans that is about to fall on the ground. What's the point of wearing pants if everyone can see your butt. They can just take it off. Much more comfortable for them. I mean can they just wear a belt to hold it up. Oh they do have a belt. But the belt is dangling down from the side of the jeans. So they have to have their hands in their pockets so hold up the jeans. Seriously I find fashion these days incredibly stupid and funny at the same time.

sculsoldi3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By sculsoldi3r
Twilight said:
"I do not get what's so cool about the clothes teens wear these days (Oh and I am 13 btw). I don't know if this is the style only where I live or its in the USA as-well. Anyways what Im talking about is the jeans guys wear now. I don't know what its called in english but its the jeans that is about to fall on the ground. What's the point of wearing pants if everyone can see your butt. They can just take it off. Much more comfortable for them. I mean can they just wear a belt to hold it up. Oh they do have a belt. But the belt is dangling down from the side of the jeans. So they have to have their hands in their pockets so hold up the jeans. Seriously I find fashion these days incredibly stupid and funny at the same time."
agreed. i dont have my jeans halfway down my ass and a xxxxxl shirt to my knees. i just wear normal jeans and tshirt
EndlessMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By EndlessMike

ITT: Old

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By kilzombie

Yeah I don't get it either.

Bennyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Bennyishere

I have baggy pants. They look cool.

EndlessMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By EndlessMike

Girls really hate baggy pants btw.

Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mushir

O they are called baggy pants.

yorro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By yorro

Fashion statement applies to all styles. Not just baggy pants and large shirts, but also other styles that fits your fancy.

It really depends on who wears them.

Many people wear these kind of clothes, because the people who started wearing them looks cool(mostly celebrities). Then comes the people who either wants to look cool or has no identity and copies other people's style.

Then again, most don't know how to wear clothes that suites them. They think that the style will look cool on them because it looks cool on others, and they end up looking really stupid.

aemaeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By aemaeth

I wear whatever I like the look of.

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By atejas

i wear them loose, but not baggy.

Veronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Veronin

Because they're dumbasses.

efrucht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12  Edited By efrucht
Twilight said:
"I do not get what's so cool about the clothes teens wear these days (Oh and I am 13 btw). I don't know if this is the style only where I live or its in the USA as-well. Anyways what Im talking about is the jeans guys wear now. I don't know what its called in english but its the jeans that is about to fall on the ground. What's the point of wearing pants if everyone can see your butt. They can just take it off. Much more comfortable for them. I mean can they just wear a belt to hold it up. Oh they do have a belt. But the belt is dangling down from the side of the jeans. So they have to have their hands in their pockets so hold up the jeans. Seriously I find fashion these days incredibly stupid and funny at the same time."
I think this crap started in America. It came from people who were too poor to afford properly tailored clothes. Of course, In America, being poor/underprivileged is now considered cool, so now all the teens dress like they can't afford clothes that fit.
It's stupid. The good thing is, criminals have become easier to catch, they keep tripping on their pants....
Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#13  Edited By Soap

....is it 1997 again? o.O

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By lordofultima

Who sags their pants anymore? Here I was thinking you were going to rant about ripped or faded jeans, with white belts and belt-buckles...but no. Baggy pants. I rest my case.

Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mushir
lordofultima said:
"Who sags their pants anymore? Here I was thinking you were going to rant about ripped or faded jeans, with white belts and belt-buckles...but no. Baggy pants. I rest my case.
"
A lot of people do it here. Maybe not where you live. And I also find ripped jeans pathetic, I just didn't think about that while I was typing.
Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By Black_Rose

I seriously hate that, and the worst part is that they think they're cool because they have their pants down and you're an idiot because you don't

R3Vo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By R3Vo

Lol I find it funny when people buy 'pre-ripped' jeans...  It's like FTL?!

joshrocks2245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By joshrocks2245

I wear baggy pants, they aren't extremely baggy though.
I just wear baggy clothes because they are comfortable and i look better in them.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By pause422

Its the same way a lot of people seem to think in order to show that they love punk rock(which nowa days isn't actually punk rock anyway) or metal by wearing all black clothes,and black eyeliner and nails..yes I'm talking about guys also.

Same way that almost anyone that likes rap music needs to show it by wearing XXXL plain t-shirts and pants 5+ sizes too big falling down every 2 seconds.

Music sterotypes so many clothing styles nowadays,Its probably the absolute most contributing factor.

Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Oriental_Jams

Well in the UK it seems to be a trend to have trousers so baggy that they're at your knees. I thought I'd go ahead of the trend and do away with them entirely.

harrisonave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By harrisonave

I'm... not really concerned with what everyone else is wearing.  They can wear fuzzy red wigs and floppy shoes, for all I care.  As long as everyone is wearing what they want to wear, I don't care.

I could sit here and find something wrong with the way everyone dresses but... why would I want to do that?