Who else saw Babylon A.D?

FilmGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By FilmGuy

I saw it yesterday, absolutely awful movie. The main girl in the movie had the most annoying way of talking, I wanted Vin Deasel tp punch her in the mouth. The plot didnt really explain anything and the movie seemed to invent its own logic seeing as most of the movie didnt make much sense. Also the oh so clever religious metaphor near the end when the main girls secret is revealed was beyond stupid. The action was ok, nothing special.

Overall I give it a 1 out of 5. 

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ryanwho

The only press this thing got was the director telling people how crappy it is. You can't be surprised.
PS I give this movie five bananas out of infertile ostrich egg.

FilmGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FilmGuy
ryanwho said:
"The only press this thing got was the director telling people how crappy it is. You can't be surprised."
The director even said it was crappy? That seems like a silly thing to say.
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RetroIce4

I heard it bombed. It was a GIANTBOMB! Good thing I didn't see it.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HandsomeDead
FilmGuy said:
"ryanwho said:
"The only press this thing got was the director telling people how crappy it is. You can't be surprised."
The director even said it was crappy? That seems like a silly thing to say."
Yeah, I remember reading something about him saying how this wasn't his final cut and how the stuff removed had more plot elements and stuff in. I suppose we'll have to wait and see what happens to the DVD release and be the judge from there.
FilmGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FilmGuy

For those who saw it, did you notice that the whole film was actually a prequel to another Vin Deasel movie the Pacifier? At the end when he is taking care of the 2 kids, it looked like it was a huge epic set up to the Pacifier!