who would win? episode 1 the Doom guy VS B.J. Blazkowicz

Avatar image for the_r0n1n_named_47
the_r0n1n_named_47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Hello and Welcome to the first episode of "Who would win?" let me break it down first before i get into todays "battle"

!. this is a vote based competition against game characters only

2. how the characters win is determined by vote (including my own)

3. i will do the follow up episodes whenever i feel like it :P (and based on demand too so send me a message or 2 if you like it)

and last but certainly not least 4. have fun with it and on that note on with the show (hopefully i can afford a camera and do this on you tube or something :P)

the two classic FPS games that are specifically what i have in mind for this competition/blog thing here today: WOLFENSTEIN 3D and DOOM they are influential games from the early 90s, they have popularized the FPS genre, and even though they weren't the first, at the time, they definitely were the best. they may not be pretty to look at by today's standards but they were amazing milestones back then tech wise AND gameplay wise.... ANYWHO :P today's competitors:

DOOM GUY: He escaped from hell literally and he kicked some alien/demon ass while doing it he has access to weapons tech that we only dream of in certain cases and has the skills to use it on the hordes of undead and demons. heck he even destroyed a giant mechanical spider demon with miniguns attatched to it.

games: DOOM, DOOM II Hell on Earth, DOOM 3, (future) DOOM 4

B.J. Blazkowicz: he escaped from a metaphorical hell in the form of a castle, he rocked the nazis in WWII WAY before Call of Duty, Battlefield, and even Medal of Honor...and by himself too so he earns his place among the bad asses of videogames. oh did i mention he has killed Adolf Hitler in a robot suit?

games: Wolfenstein 3D, Spear of Destiny, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Wolfenstein

Both these bad ass FPS icons can each hold their own against zombies and demons and nazis alike. they both are part of the ID "universe" 2 different worlds, 2 different time periods. this would be a battle for the ages if they ever met in combat.

so.... who would win?

do you have a favorite out of the two? vote how you like based on your own opinion.

Place Your Votes in the Comment Section Below and the Winner will be shown in the next episode.

if you have any comments about this blog message me instead i would love your feed back on things like, should i do this again?, or who would be next to face off? or changes to the format? (like where the pics should go for example) cause seriously folks i thought this up in a matter of seconds

the_r0n1n_named_47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello and Welcome to the first episode of "Who would win?" let me break it down first before i get into todays "battle"

!. this is a vote based competition against game characters only

2. how the characters win is determined by vote (including my own)

3. i will do the follow up episodes whenever i feel like it :P (and based on demand too so send me a message or 2 if you like it)

and last but certainly not least 4. have fun with it and on that note on with the show (hopefully i can afford a camera and do this on you tube or something :P)

the two classic FPS games that are specifically what i have in mind for this competition/blog thing here today: WOLFENSTEIN 3D and DOOM they are influential games from the early 90s, they have popularized the FPS genre, and even though they weren't the first, at the time, they definitely were the best. they may not be pretty to look at by today's standards but they were amazing milestones back then tech wise AND gameplay wise.... ANYWHO :P today's competitors:

DOOM GUY: He escaped from hell literally and he kicked some alien/demon ass while doing it he has access to weapons tech that we only dream of in certain cases and has the skills to use it on the hordes of undead and demons. heck he even destroyed a giant mechanical spider demon with miniguns attatched to it.

games: DOOM, DOOM II Hell on Earth, DOOM 3, (future) DOOM 4

B.J. Blazkowicz: he escaped from a metaphorical hell in the form of a castle, he rocked the nazis in WWII WAY before Call of Duty, Battlefield, and even Medal of Honor...and by himself too so he earns his place among the bad asses of videogames. oh did i mention he has killed Adolf Hitler in a robot suit?

games: Wolfenstein 3D, Spear of Destiny, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Wolfenstein

Both these bad ass FPS icons can each hold their own against zombies and demons and nazis alike. they both are part of the ID "universe" 2 different worlds, 2 different time periods. this would be a battle for the ages if they ever met in combat.

so.... who would win?

do you have a favorite out of the two? vote how you like based on your own opinion.

Place Your Votes in the Comment Section Below and the Winner will be shown in the next episode.

if you have any comments about this blog message me instead i would love your feed back on things like, should i do this again?, or who would be next to face off? or changes to the format? (like where the pics should go for example) cause seriously folks i thought this up in a matter of seconds

the_r0n1n_named_47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-_-.... fail cause no one cares... -_- oh well

(now) i guess you do care lol

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Video_Game_King

Probably because forum games of this nature are discouraged, as they create no discussion.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Jay444111

@Video_Game_King said:

Probably because forum games of this nature are discouraged, as they create no discussion.

What about Anime Vice though? Stuff like this is encouraged over there.

Besides. Alex mercer kills all and takes their powers so all vs fights would end up with that guy winning everything.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Jay444111:

But this isn't Anime Vice, is it?

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jay444111

@Video_Game_King said:

@Jay444111:

But aren't we it's older brother though?

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Jay444111:

....Let me repeat that: でも、これはAnime Viceじゃないよね。

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
@Jay444111 said:

@Video_Game_King said:

@Jay444111:

But aren't we it's older brother though?

Because people at anime vice are into that kinda thing. Most people on GB are not. 
Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

#9  Edited By Legend
@the_r0n1n_named_47
Doom Guy would win obviously.

Hey, at least you got a reply even it was a bit late, right? ;)
PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PeasantAbuse

Halo comes in and kills both.

Tarsier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Tarsier

doom guy fought through hell mothafucka

Avatar image for willthemagicasian
WilltheMagicAsian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry, we all know Quake Guy is superior.

the_r0n1n_named_47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Legend said:

@the_r0n1n_named_47 Doom Guy would win obviously. Hey, at least you got a reply even it was a bit late, right? ;)

yup and thanks :P

the_r0n1n_named_47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WilltheMagicAsian said:

I'm sorry, we all know Quake Guy is superior.

lol the quake guy might be in the next episode :P just sayin.... request it then get your friends to do it also

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Winning a fight against hell versus wining a fight against the Nazis - Doom Guy wins, no competition.

HorseFactory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HorseFactory

His maximum run speed is 819.52 map units / second.

Approximately 32 map units is equal to one meter (based on the guy's height in terms of map units)

Therefore he runs at 25.61 meters per second, this is equal to about 57.2879 MPH.

The current world record for the 100 meter dash is held by Usain Bolt: 9.69 seconds. The Doomguy can run this in 3.905 seconds, 148% FASTER than Usain Bolt.

The DOOMGUY is capable of outrunning a Lion, and maintaining that speed indefinitely.

Bear in mind that the DOOMGUY can do this with, in all probability, 200 pounds of equipment.

The Doomguy is the strongest video game character ever.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Ravenlight

B.J. Blazkowicz actually has a face. So he's automatically more of a badass.

@Video_Game_King said:

@Jay444111:

....Let me repeat that: でも、これはAnime Viceじゃないよね。

He's casting moon magic! Duck and cover!

the_r0n1n_named_47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so far doom guy is winning...so far. i personally pick him as well

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By kindgineer

Doom guy, obviously. Also, OP you should've made this a poll.

BrockNRolla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BrockNRolla

Can this be the last episode?

the_r0n1n_named_47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccampb89 said:

Doom guy, obviously. Also, OP you should've made this a poll.

well i didnt know i could do that.. oh well it'll advance if i make more "episodes" :D

the_r0n1n_named_47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BrockNRolla said:

Can this be the last episode?

not unless i feel like ending it..... or people dont enjoy it... and here come the trolls lol

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#23  Edited By Justin258

If you're going to do this stuff - and an obviously sizable amount of the GB community would prefer you not - you could have at the very least included a poll. Too late now but next time, God forbid there be a next time, put a poll in.

Also grammar. Yep, I'm gonna be that guy, you don't have to be perfect but you can do better.

And, finally, the Doomguy if I must.

the_r0n1n_named_47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@believer258 said:

If you're going to do this stuff - and an obviously sizable amount of the GB community would prefer you not - you could have at the very least included a poll. Too late now but next time, God forbid there be a next time, put a poll in.

Also grammar. Yep, I'm gonna be that guy, you don't have to be perfect but you can do better.

And, finally, the Doomguy if I must.

Sorry about the poll thing... I didn't know until recently, And about the grammer I did that (^UP^ABOVE^) in a matter of minutes without rereading or too much editing it (I am a sloppy typist when i do it fast:P). plus IF i decide to keep going I will improve upon the format more and more. Heck, if I get enough support I may just make it a you tube vid series instead. which i may do it again...poll included... now i just need people to make suggestions about who i should include in these.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

Mario.

the_r0n1n_named_47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordXavierBritish said:

Mario.

lol yeah maybe for the next episode..... Mario vs Quake guy (as stated in another comment)... I did say ANY video game Character

Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Gabriel

There was a time I got real deep into the comicvine battle threads...don't think we need them here.