• 62 results
MIALER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MIALER_DAEMON

I don't think he is a very good singer. All he does is whine like tiny bitch and make grungy noises. He blew his own head off because he sucks I think.

Why do people give this person and people like Heath Ledger Jesus like status? There are better people in world.

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By dr_nefarious

Because his music inspired a generation.

joey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#3  Edited By joey

I liked Nirvana before i knew Kurt Cobain was dead.

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#4  Edited By Soap

I personally don't like him much, but your just Trolling.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Karmum

People admired him for his music, not on how he died. He had some great music, and if you don't like him, then you don't like him. And I don't think anybody gives Heath Ledger or Kurt Cobain "Jesus" status, but they are admired because they were great people, in their own respects.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By brukaoru

Well I personally think he was a great singer... To each their own.

whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By whackmypinata
Karmum said:
"People admired him for his music, not on how he died. He had some great music, and if you don't like him, then you don't like him. And I don't think anybody gives Heath Ledger or Kurt Cobain "Jesus" status, but they are admired because they were great people, in their own respects."
No disrespect intended, but the praise would not be given to them in such an amount if they were still alive.
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Karmum
whackmypinata said:
"Karmum said:
"People admired him for his music, not on how he died. He had some great music, and if you don't like him, then you don't like him. And I don't think anybody gives Heath Ledger or Kurt Cobain "Jesus" status, but they are admired because they were great people, in their own respects."
No disrespect intended, but the praise would not be given to them in such an amount if they were still alive."
Do you mean attention? I'm sure Kurt Cobain would have gotten even more respect if he was alive, because he would have been still making more music. As for Heath, if he was alive, he'd be getting alot of praise to, for his performance in the Dark Knight.

So no, they would be getting just as amount of praise.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Jayge_

Kobain, probably not. People were going nuts over Heath when he was still alive though.

That being said: DAEMON is just trolling again. Don't feed him, and -1 on your way out.

MIALER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MIALER_DAEMON
dr_nefarious said:
"Because his music inspired a generation."
This man volunteered to end his life to try save others, when he went down there he knew he would die horribly, he and 2 others. Nobody cares. he's a nobody. He wasn't known for whining alot like a teenager and shooting his face off. This is stupid I think.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disaster

The bubbler pool could be drained by opening its sluice gates. Volunteers in diving suits entered the radioactive water and managed to open the gates. These were engineers Alexei Ananenko (who knew where the valves were) and Valeri Bezpalov, accompanied by a third man, Boris Baranov, who provided them with light from a lamp, though this lamp failed, leaving them to find the valves by feeling their way along a pipe. None of the three ever returned to the surface and it is thought one of them died before reaching the gates. Fire brigade pumps were then used to drain the basement. The operation was only completed by May 8, after having pumped out 20,000 tonnes of highly radioactive water
suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By suneku
dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dr_nefarious
Karmum said:
"whackmypinata said:
"Karmum said:
No disrespect intended, but the praise would not be given to them in such an amount if they were still alive."
Do you mean attention? I'm sure Kurt Cobain would have gotten even more respect if he was alive, because he would have been still making more music. As for Heath, if he was alive, he'd be getting alot of praise to, for his performance in the Dark Knight.

So no, they would be getting just as amount of praise."
You can't honestly say that their death's didn't draw attention though right?
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Karmum
dr_nefarious said:
"Karmum said:
"whackmypinata said:
"Karmum said:

You can't honestly say that their death's didn't draw attention though right?"
Their deaths drew great attention, I thought I said that in the first sentence? But they still would have been praised heavily if they were alive today.
Liono88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Liono88

Death maybe drew attention to him, one could argue that he(curt cobain) hadn't even reached his peak in popularity prior to death but he was damn sure getting there, thats alot of pressure and anxiety for one man...

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dr_nefarious
Karmum said:
"dr_nefarious said:
"Karmum said:
"whackmypinata said:
"Karmum said:

You can't honestly say that their death's didn't draw attention though right?"
Their deaths drew great attention, I thought I said that in the first sentence? But they still would have been praised heavily if they were alive today."
Alright Alright, everyone has their own opinion on this, to each their own.
clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#16  Edited By clubsandwich

You're an idiot, sorry but it's quite obvious you're a troll.

zityz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zityz

He was a pioneer and great inspiration for the grundge movement, along with stp, peal jam, Alice in Chains. Nirvana started something.

He was also a good guitarist, and a good songwriter.

So he died with a shotgun, Maybe if he hoped aboard the John Denver/Buddy Holly flight, it might have been better?

you sir get a big O_0

MIALER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MIALER_DAEMON

I think people in stardom get far too much merit. The little people don't get merit.

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By dr_nefarious
MIALER_DAEMON said:
"I think people in stardom get far too much merit. The little people don't get merit."
And who exactly are these little people? honestly.
MIALER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MIALER_DAEMON

Dwarfism.

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By dr_nefarious
MIALER_DAEMON said:
"Dwarfism.

"
I think you lose brain cells everytime you make a post..
brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By brukaoru

I agree that the "little people," don't get recognized nearly as much as celebrities. That's pretty much the way society is. Most people don't know about who won the nobel prize for something, but they know the latest gossip from their favorite celebrities. Life is not fair, after all.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I'm not totally sure why people admire him so much. Sure, he had some good songs, but I think he definitely came off sounding pretty whiney. Then of all people, the dude marries Courtney Love? Probably not the best choice. I think a lot of people believe that she drove him to suicide, but obviously he wanted to be with her so I don't know about that. Anyway, this is what makes Kurt a loser in my books. He killed himself when he had like a 2-3 year old daughter. Real cool, Kurt. A role model for a generation.

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By dr_nefarious
brukaoru said:
"I agree that the "little people," don't get recognized nearly as much as celebrities. That's pretty much the way society is. Most people don't know about who won the nobel prize for something, but they know the latest gossip from their favorite celebrities. Life is not fair, after all."
I couldn't agree more. unfortunately the media is more fixated about what goes on in hollywood even if it seems like nothing worth reporting rather than things that really matter. I guess hannah montana, britney, and paris are just that more important..
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Karmum
TheGreatGuero said:
"I'm not totally sure why people admire him so much. Sure, he had some good songs, but I think he definitely came off sounding pretty whiney. Then of all people, the dude marries Courtney Love? Probably not the best choice. I think a lot of people believe that she drove him to suicide, but obviously he wanted to be with her so I don't know about that. Anyway, this is what makes Kurt a loser in my books. He killed himself when he had like a 2-3 year old daughter. Real cool, Kurt. A role model for a generation."
People admired him for his music, I don't know him the family and personal life, though. Wish people could get that through your apparently thick skulls.
whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By whackmypinata
Karmum said:
"TheGreatGuero said:
"I'm not totally sure why people admire him so much. Sure, he had some good songs, but I think he definitely came off sounding pretty whiney. Then of all people, the dude marries Courtney Love? Probably not the best choice. I think a lot of people believe that she drove him to suicide, but obviously he wanted to be with her so I don't know about that. Anyway, this is what makes Kurt a loser in my books. He killed himself when he had like a 2-3 year old daughter. Real cool, Kurt. A role model for a generation."
People admired him for his music, I don't know him the family and personal life, though. Wish people could get that through your apparently thick skulls."
It's an age old comparison. Pablo Picasso was a womanizer, but a "great" artist. Boris Becker was a great tennis player, also a womanizer. People can be incredibly talented in one aspect, but a total dumbass in the next.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jayge_

Sean Connery advocates slapping a hoe. Word.

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Man I hate Nirvana.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Yeah. While I do agree that people can be immensely talented at some things and retarded at other things, I don't think being a womanizer compares to leaving your baby daughter without a father for no good reason. Not to mention leaving her with a total junkie of a mother. But hey, let's look on the bright side. Apparently Courtney turned her life around, so I guess things have possibly worked out okay in the end.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e12c8fcf3f2c
deactivated-5e12c8fcf3f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

because he was on mtv.

MIALER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MIALER_DAEMON

It's even worse when they admire people like fiddy cent. He is bad role model for black people and white people who think they are black people. He is a bad person making being a bad person look like you are being a good person.

whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By whackmypinata
TheGreatGuero said:
"Yeah. While I do agree that people can be immensely talented at some things and retarded at other things, I don't think being a womanizer compares to leaving your baby daughter without a father for no good reason. Not to mention leaving her with a total junkie of a mother. But hey, let's look on the bright side. Apparently Courtney turned her life around, so I guess things have possibly worked out okay in the end."
Okay maybe I should have used a better example.  My great-great grandma killed herself to leave my great grandma by herself as a 15 year old with an abusive father.
Same thing.
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheGreatGuero
MIALER_DAEMON said:
"It's even worse when they admire people like fiddy cent. He is bad role model for black people and white people who think they are black people. He is a bad person making being a bad person look like you are being a good person."
Hahaha, am I the only one that finds this hilarious coming from a guy with an avatar of Tom Hanks?
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Karmum
MIALER_DAEMON said:
"It's even worse when they admire people like fiddy cent. He is bad role model for black people and white people who think they are black people. He is a bad person making being a bad person look like you are being a good person."
The only thing I admire from that man is the fact he was lucky he did not die. He is a terrible "artist", and pretty much most rappers in my mind are. There are some exceptions, however.
MIALER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MIALER_DAEMON
TheGreatGuero said:
"MIALER_DAEMON said:
Hahaha, am I the only one that finds this hilarious coming from a guy with an avatar of Tom Hanks?"
Tom Hanks is a good person. He collects type writers.
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Karmum
TheGreatGuero said:
"MIALER_DAEMON said:
Hahaha, am I the only one that finds this hilarious coming from a guy with an avatar of Tom Hanks?"
Well, Tom Hanks probably is a good role model, and has starred in some very good films.
AaronBelfast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AaronBelfast

Off topic: DAEMON, are you really female?

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By brukaoru
dr_nefarious said:
"brukaoru said:
"I agree that the "little people," don't get recognized nearly as much as celebrities. That's pretty much the way society is. Most people don't know about who won the nobel prize for something, but they know the latest gossip from their favorite celebrities. Life is not fair, after all."
I couldn't agree more. unfortunately the media is more fixated about what goes on in hollywood even if it seems like nothing worth reporting rather than things that really matter. I guess hannah montana, britney, and paris are just that more important.."
Apparently.. And it's not just the media, it's also people too. They are the one's who demand to know the latest gossip and rather hear what their celebrity is doing on a day off than hear about a person who just helped save someone's life.

AaronBelfast said:
"Off topic: DAEMON, are you really female?"
Why does that matter?
MIALER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MIALER_DAEMON
AaronBelfast said:
"Off topic: DAEMON, are you really female?"
Don't give information out on internet full of lots of fat perverts and 419 Nigerian scams I think.
momentarylogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#40  Edited By momentarylogic

Social phobia is a bitch.

Avatar image for vibratingdonkey
vibratingdonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#41  Edited By vibratingdonkey
MIALER_DAEMON said:
"TheGreatGuero said:
"MIALER_DAEMON said:
Tom Hanks is a good person. He collects type writers."
This stupid post made up for your stupid original post.
ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ryanwho

I was a much bigger fan of Shannon from Blind Melon. Shame he had to OD, if he shot himself in the face like a pussy maybe he'd be a bigger legend.

Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Oriental_Jams

Because he got shot by Courtney Love.

danielkempster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#44  Edited By danielkempster

I wouldn't consider myself to be an admirer of Kurt Cobain as a person, but I admire his songwriting, and I admire Nirvana. I think this makes the answer to the OP pretty clear: it's all about the music.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#45  Edited By Black_Rose
Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Bulldog19892

People admire people like Kurt Cobain and Heath Ledger because their work is inspirational to them. If you're not interested in the arts at all, than these people wouldn't be such an inspiration to you, but for someone like me who can relate to Cobain's music, (of which I think is great) or someone who thought Ledger's performance was incredible (also like me) who has an interest in acting would find him very inspirational.

Cobain was a fantastic songwriter, and Ledger was a fantastic actor. You don't have to agree, and nobody really cares if you do or not.

Avatar image for semicolon1twlev2
semicolon1twlev2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#47  Edited By semicolon1twlev2

I hate Nirvana, but I can respect what they and Kurt did.

No need to troll over him.

Avatar image for deactivated-579a5a254c9a3
deactivated-579a5a254c9a3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He didn't blow his head off.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

I do agree for the most part there are more and better people to admire..but hey what can ya do?

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ArchScabby

Because he's dead

Look at Michael Jackson, last year he was the laughing stock of the world, and every kid toucher joke.  But now that he's dead of course he was innocent and he was an amazing person.