Why lock funny forum?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for robocop111
Robocop111

150

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Robocop111

What GiantBomb needs is happyness and laughter, and not sadness and crime, and thats what those funny off-topic  forum are all about, but everytime when a funny forum comes along it gets lock by the mods, why? their is nothing wrong, do the rest of you users agree?

Avatar image for black_rose
Black_Rose

7771

Forum Posts

3100

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Black_Rose

Because spammers, trolls and poor impersonators make forums less fun.

Avatar image for robocop111
Robocop111

150

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Robocop111
Black_Rose said:
"Because spammers, trolls and poor impersonators make forums less fun."
Didn't I tell you to stop living a lie and come out of the closet?
Avatar image for black_rose
Black_Rose

7771

Forum Posts

3100

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Black_Rose
Robocop said:
"Black_Rose said:
"Because spammers, trolls and poor impersonators make forums less fun."
Didn't I tell you to stop living a lie and come out of the closet?"
You're just proving my point
Avatar image for robocop111
Robocop111

150

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Robocop111
Black_Rose said:
"Robocop said:
"Black_Rose said:
"Because spammers, trolls and poor impersonators make forums less fun."
Didn't I tell you to stop living a lie and come out of the closet?"
You're just proving my point"
Don't hate, participate!
Avatar image for black_rose
Black_Rose

7771

Forum Posts

3100

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Black_Rose
Robocop said:
"Don't hate, participate!"
Participate in what? The forums? i do, i make good post and though i admit that i spam a little i try not to do it that often. If you're asking me to participate in your charade and play your game, then i wont.
Avatar image for dualreaver
DualReaver

3790

Forum Posts

83

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By DualReaver

It's "You're coming with me" not "Your coming with me". If you're going to be an unfunny roleplayer at least try to not be a total dumbass one.

Avatar image for robocop111
Robocop111

150

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Robocop111
Black_Rose said:
"Robocop said:
"Don't hate, participate!"
Participate in what? The forums? i do, i make good post and though i admit that i spam a little i try not to do it that often. If you're asking me to participate in your charade and play your game, then i wont."
You know the reason why your so angry? its because your in the closet, and you know what they say, gay means HAPPY!!!
Avatar image for black_rose
Black_Rose

7771

Forum Posts

3100

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By Black_Rose

Ok i give up, i can't have a reasonable conversation with you.

Avatar image for robocop111
Robocop111

150

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Robocop111
caption
I think you and DualReaver are having troubles in the bed room, I think this will help.
Avatar image for solid_snakexx
Solid_SnakeXx

1838

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx
Black_Rose said:
"Ok i give up, i can't have a reasonable conversation with you."
Come on Rose just come out of the closet, its ok, i think everyone has already figure it out by now.
Avatar image for gunner
Gunner

4424

Forum Posts

248

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By Gunner
caption
caption
Avatar image for joker
Joker

703

Forum Posts

23489

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Joker
Robocop said:
"
caption
I think you and DualReaver are having troubles in the bed room, I think this will help.
"
You blatantly insult Black_Rose countless times, calling him gay and telling him to "Come out of the closet". And than you say he's having trouble in bed with DualReaver, who is a girl. Stop sending mixed messages and start making sense. Also the argument that Rose is a  girl too doesn't justify it, it just makes this conversation really sexy.
Avatar image for robocop111
Robocop111

150

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By Robocop111

DualReaver is a guy.

Avatar image for keano
Keano

488

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By Keano

Cause Nazi's dont like fun.

Avatar image for robocop111
Robocop111

150

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By Robocop111
Keano said:
"Cause Nazi's dont like fun."
You know a different user same the same thing in another forum.
Avatar image for gizmo
Gizmo

5467

Forum Posts

329

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By Gizmo
Robocop said:
"DualReaver is a guy."


Avatar image for keano
Keano

488

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By Keano
Robocop said:
"Keano said:
"Cause Nazi's dont like fun."
You know a different user same the same thing in another forum."
which one? gamespot?
Avatar image for robocop111
Robocop111

150

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#19  Edited By Robocop111
Keano said:
"Robocop said:
"Keano said:
"Cause Nazi's dont like fun."
You know a different user same the same thing in another forum."
which one? gamespot?"
Not gamespot, it was here on GiantBomb, it was in a forum entitle GiantBomb fourm a user name Renegade v2 called the mods Nazis as well.
Avatar image for joker
Joker

703

Forum Posts

23489

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By Joker
Gizmo said:
"Robocop said:
"DualReaver is a guy."

Link doesn't work Gizmo, but DualReaver is a chick. Obviously you have never check her profile, or talked to her on IRC.
Avatar image for robocop111
Robocop111

150

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By Robocop111
Joker said:
"Gizmo said:
"Robocop said:
"DualReaver is a guy."

Link doesn't work Gizmo, but DualReaver is a chick. Obviously you have never check her profile, or talked to her on IRC."
I have seen his profile, and were it said gender, it said male, then when I saw his profile again he change it to female.
Avatar image for keano
Keano

488

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#22  Edited By Keano
Robocop said:
"Keano said:
"Robocop said:
"Keano said:
"Cause Nazi's dont like fun."
You know a different user same the same thing in another forum."
which one? gamespot?"
Not gamespot, it was here on GiantBomb, it was in a forum entitle GiantBomb fourm a user name Renegade v2 called the mods Nazis as well."
he probably copied me, everyone knows theyre nazis
Avatar image for thebeast
thebeast

1920

Forum Posts

13373

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#23  Edited By thebeast

As we keep saying - if you've got a problem with our decisions, or you just want to tell us how lovely we are - you can contact us via PM.