Wife was let go from her job in MASS and seeking something remote...sort of a last ditch effort...

mackdack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Good Morning Duders,

If this post is not appropriate let me know.

Like many during this pandemic my wife and I have been hit hard. She lost her job and hasn't found anything for the last 6 months, she got into an accident 2 weeks ago and we had to shell out for a new car after it got totaled. Also, with the loss of her job we lost our health insurance so now it's back on the open market place with a bronze plan from Obama Care. I'm exhausted.

We live in Southern NH but my wife would love to get something full time remote with benefits OR part-time with benefits. She has plenty of business experience in administration with a 4 year degree.

Any ideas for these types of jobs would help...if you're a recruiter please DM me I'll send you her information.

Thanks...just typing this sort of makes me feel better that there could be a glimmer of hope. We all have coping mechanisms, but I'm finding playing games is losing its luster too...everything seems so damn dark this year.

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sorry to hear that. wish i had anything beyond part time or gig work to recommend.

mackdack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ry_ry: thank you for your kinda words...it’s been a hard year for all of us no doubt.

ToughShed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not someone who can help personally but I feel you man. I work in the service industry and have been hit hard here just north of Boston Mass. Just getting back to work at a new job in a couple weeks.

If you haven't been on the job search in a while, do check out services like Indeed and Zip Recruiter. You can let jobs possibly come to you after you post a resume and I'm sure it will help with remote work, since that removes a lot of the local aspect.

Hope thing work out.

Avatar image for deactivated-636514d3175a5
deactivated-636514d3175a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What type of experience does she have?