Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By KaosAngel

The Government would do anything to shut the truth up, this is the whole Kane and Lynch fiasco but on a smaller scale.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By LordXavierBritish

You know, at this point they should have just killed him. 

Man, the American government is just a bunch of pussies now. if they were still all wearing beards and chewing cigars they'd have had a bullet in between his eyes by now. 

Not that i want that, but still. 

I'm making a point.

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Akeldama
@KaosAngel said:

" The Government would do anything to shut the truth up, this is the whole Kane and Lynch fiasco but on a smaller scale. "

I think you mean larger scale? What happened to Jeff is alot less important than this... 

@LordXavierBritish said:
" You know, at this point they should have just killed him.   Man, the American government is just a bunch of pussies now. if they were still all wearing beards and chewing cigars they'd have had a bullet in between his eyes by now.  Not that i want that, but still.  I'm making a point. "
That would have been WAY too obvious. 
zorzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zorzer

I call bullshit ?

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KaosAngel
@Akeldama said:

" @KaosAngel said:

" The Government would do anything to shut the truth up, this is the whole Kane and Lynch fiasco but on a smaller scale. "

I think you mean larger scale? What happened to Jeff is alot less important than this...  "
I stand by my point.  Giant Bomb > Government 

EDIT:  I'm surprised the CIA didn't say he fucks sheep with dead monkeys, or something far crazier.   Who seriously believes this shit?
Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Akeldama
@KaosAngel said:
" @Akeldama said:
" @KaosAngel said:

I think you mean larger scale? What happened to Jeff is alot less important than this...  "
I stand by my point.  Giant Bomb > Government "
Giant Bomb is the only thing that still makes sense anymore.
Jack268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Jack268

No Caption Provided
This is just riddicolously obvious.
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LordXavierBritish
@Akeldama said:
" @KaosAngel said:

I think you mean larger scale? What happened to Jeff is alot less important than this... 

@LordXavierBritish said:
" You know, at this point they should have just killed him.   Man, the American government is just a bunch of pussies now. if they were still all wearing beards and chewing cigars they'd have had a bullet in between his eyes by now.  Not that i want that, but still.  I'm making a point. "
That would have been WAY too obvious.  "
It doesn't matter if it is obvious. 

What are you going to do about it?
TotalEklypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TotalEklypse

wow that is bogus. sounds fishy

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Akeldama
@LordXavierBritish said:
" @Akeldama said:
" @KaosAngel said:

@LordXavierBritish said:
That would have been WAY too obvious.  "
It doesn't matter if it is obvious.  What are you going to do about it? "
Me? Nothing. The entire free thinking populace? Everything they could. If the government was stupid enough to do something that brazen, the entire public would wake up and realize how corrupt and fucked their leaders really are.
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Akeldama said:
" Nothing. The entire free thinking populace? "
That's a much smaller population than I think you think it is.
Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Akeldama
@LordXavierBritish said:
" @Akeldama said:
That's a much smaller population than I think you think it is. "
Even the most brain dead sheep can tell something is up if they outright killed this man. Thats all I'm trying to say.
Inuzagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Inuzagi
@LordXavierBritish said:

" @Akeldama said:

That's a much smaller population than I think you think it is. "
 No...it's pretty much a fact I would think. Probably as rare as finding common sense these days.
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KaosAngel

...he could technically do anything illegal now and people would say it was a conspiracy.  >.> 

If I was accused of rape and molestation would Giant Bomb believe I was innocent or guilty?

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#16  Edited By recroulette
@KaosAngel said:
" ...he could technically do anything illegal now and people would say it was a conspiracy.  >.>  If I was accused of rape and molestation would Giant Bomb believe I was innocent or guilty? "
Guilty obviously. You have already done something, and now you're just trying to see if people would support you.

They wouldn't. Keep it in the dark. Stay Frosty.
Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

CNN really shouldn't allow people to post comments on their news stories.

HypoXenophobia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By HypoXenophobia
@KaosAngel said:
" ...he could technically do anything illegal now and people would say it was a conspiracy.  >.>
It's easy to see where one would say that. But the government has a history of creating things to discredit people. Martin Luther King Jr  ,   Black Panthers & Yippies . So hey, while the focus is what he could or might have done, let's distract people from the 91,000 + documents freely available on the internet to read.
one_2nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By one_2nd

lawl, get ra.. I mean uh yeah..

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Akeldama
@HypoXenophobia said:
" @KaosAngel said:
" ...he could technically do anything illegal now and people would say it was a conspiracy.  >.>
It's easy to see where one would say that. But the government has a history of creating things to discredit people. Martin Luther King Jr  ,   Black Panthers & Yippies . So hey, while the focus is what he could or might have done, let's distract people from the 91,000 + documents freely available on the internet to read. "
Exactly. Remember Daniel Ellsberg and the Pentagon Papers?  Remember how Nixon handled that one?
Avatar image for hunkaburningluv
hunkaburningluv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By hunkaburningluv
@KaosAngel said:
" ...he could technically do anything illegal now and people would say it was a conspiracy.  >.>  If I was accused of rape and molestation would Giant Bomb believe I was innocent or guilty? "
good point. For all we know this may have been an ongoing investigation - we'll have to wait and see. It's up to the Swiss court system now. If it's trumped up charges, they will be thrown out of court. If not, he'll go to prison for being a filthy rapist.
Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Akeldama
@hunkaburningluv said:
" @KaosAngel said:
good point. For all we know this may have been an ongoing investigation - we'll have to wait and see. It's up to the Swiss court system now. If it's trumped up charges, they will be thrown out of court. If not, he'll go to prison for being a filthy rapist. "
These charges don't just go away. This damage is permanent. Charges of rape and molestation haunt you for the rest of your life even if you are found innocent. 
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By AhmadMetallic

most non-triumphal 

ClaritySam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ClaritySam

JULIAN ASSANGE IS A FILTHY PINKO COMMUNIST GOAT-RAPIST! Heh, seriously I'm reminded of Hunter S Thompsons story about a politician who is about to lose an election, so he calls his campaign team together and tells them to put out the story that his opponent is a pig-fucker.  His campaign manager is aghast and says no one will possibly believe that, but the politician says "Of course not, but WE MAKE THE BASTARD DENY IT!"  This character assassination of Mr Assange is perhaps the most clumsy and unpleasant attempt to change the subject since then.  And frankly even if everything they say about him is true, It's still not as news worthy as the atrocities (sp?) committed by the US and their allies in recent years.  

hunkaburningluv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By hunkaburningluv
@HypoXenophobia said:
" @KaosAngel said:
It's easy to see where one would say that. But the government has a history of creating things to discredit people. Martin Luther King Jr  ,   Black Panthers & Yippies . So hey, while the focus is what he could or might have done, let's distract people from the 91,000 + documents freely available on the internet to read. "

I understand, bu that was done on US soil, not in an independent EU state that has no official ties to the US
Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Whisperkill

What if he actually did it to make us all think that the government was setting him up? 

The plot thickens!

hunkaburningluv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By hunkaburningluv
@Akeldama said:
" @hunkaburningluv said:
" @KaosAngel said:
good point. For all we know this may have been an ongoing investigation - we'll have to wait and see. It's up to the Swiss court system now. If it's trumped up charges, they will be thrown out of court. If not, he'll go to prison for being a filthy rapist. "
These charges don't just go away. This damage is permanent. Charges of rape and molestation haunt you for the rest of your life even if you are found innocent.  "

IMO, the charges can go away, but yeah you are right, there will be some kind of black cloud following this guy. BUT I do feel if these are trumped up charges, it will come out and there will be no damage done. So I'll wait to the court case and the official judgement. If the man is innocent, it will be proved so, if not, he'll go to jail. End of, IMO.
Avatar image for dragonbloodthirsty
DragonBloodthirsty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

A man in a high profile position that makes his life publishing documents that other people don't want published?

I can't pass judgment at this point.  I have no evidence except the circumstances of the trial to go on.  All I can say is that "I would need to look at the evidence" and "In America, we at least pretend that you are innocent until proven guilty."  

Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Whisperkill

Also, I don't think this will be much of a bid deal because nobody really know about this guy or this whole wikileaks thing.

floodiastus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#31  Edited By floodiastus

I read a swedish statement about this, and they havent even been contacted by the police, its just another smear campaign.

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Akeldama
@Whisperkill said:
" Also, I don't think this will be much of a bid deal because nobody really know about this guy or this whole wikileaks thing. "
His name and face have been all over the major national news services for months. The Collateral Murder and War Logs leaks have made Wikileaks known around the world. Just because you don't know him doesn't mean the rest of the world doesn't.
Robitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#33  Edited By Robitt
@floodiastus said:
" I read a swedish statement about this, and they havent even been contacted by the police, its just another smear campaign. "
Thats not true. The swedish police is after him according to swedish newspaper "Aftonbladet", which Assange is a columnist for.
Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Akeldama
@Robitt said:
" @floodiastus said:
" I read a swedish statement about this, and they havent even been contacted by the police, its just another smear campaign. "
Thats not true. The swedish police is after him according to swedish newspaper "Aftonbladet", which Assange is a columnist for. "
According to who? According to Assange and his associates, no police presence has been felt.
ClaritySam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ClaritySam
@hunkaburningluv said:
"  It's up to the Swiss court system now. If it's trumped up charges, they will be thrown out of court. If not, he'll go to prison for being a filthy rapist. "  

I doubt it, he's being charged by a Swedish court ;-)
Robitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Robitt
@Akeldama said:
" @Robitt said:
" @floodiastus said:
Thats not true. The swedish police is after him according to swedish newspaper "Aftonbladet", which Assange is a columnist for. "
According to who? According to Assange and his associates, no police presence has been felt. "
Swedish police representative Ola Törndahl says they want to hear his version of what has happened, and says that he has a right to a lawyer. So they are after him all right.
Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Akeldama
@Robitt said:

" @Akeldama said:

" @Robitt said:
" @floodiastus said:
According to who? According to Assange and his associates, no police presence has been felt. "
Swedish police representative Ola Törndahl says they want to hear his version of what has happened, and says that he has a right to a lawyer. So they are after him all right. "
Hmm. This is all we have heard from Assange thus far:  

http://www.dn.se/nyheter/varlden/anklagelserna-skakar-wikileaks-1.1157157
crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#38  Edited By crusader8463
@LordXavierBritish said:
If you do something that obvious you just make him a martyr and you hurt your own cause forever. They decided on character assassination first, then if that doesn't work they will make laws to get him in prison, then if that doesn't work they will move onto him dieing in a mysterious accident or him going missing. Him just showing up dead with a bullet in the head is the worst way to go about getting rid of a problem. 

My guess is they will get him with a new law they will fabricate just for him, then in 20-30 years time they can set him free and the powers that be at the time can show themselves off as being selfless, honorable and nothing like those old mean guys form years ago. That's the smart way to deal with people like him.
Avatar image for deactivated-6022efe9ba3cf
deactivated-6022efe9ba3cf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KaosAngel said:
lulz
Robitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Robitt
@Akeldama said:

" @Robitt said:

" @Akeldama said:

" @Robitt said:
" @floodiastus said:
Swedish police representative Ola Törndahl says they want to hear his version of what has happened, and says that he has a right to a lawyer. So they are after him all right. "

http://www.dn.se/nyheter/varlden/anklagelserna-skakar-wikileaks-1.1157157 "
Right on. I'm reffering to this article: 
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article7651572.ab
Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Akeldama
@Robitt said:
" @Akeldama said:

" @Robitt said:

" @Akeldama said:

" @Robitt said:
" @floodiastus said:

http://www.dn.se/nyheter/varlden/anklagelserna-skakar-wikileaks-1.1157157 "
Right on. I'm reffering to this article:  http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article7651572.ab "
Interesting. Good find.
BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#42  Edited By BeachThunder
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TwoOneFive
wow, people need to wake the fuck up already. conspiracies do happen. 
Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Akeldama
@TwoOneFive said:
" wow, people need to wake the fuck up already. conspiracies do happen.  "
You even hint at 9/11 being anything other than what the government said it was, and you are considered a nut case. Wikileaks has shown us how much the US government is hiding from us.
NoXious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By NoXious
@TwoOneFive:
So does rape and molestation. Your point?

A convicted criminal that is accused of rape and molestation? How's about he shows his supposed 'backbone' on this case and defends himself instead of his usual hiding like a scared little rat. Unless he's scared they magically planted his semen...
Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jimbo

Well, he does look a bit shifty, and that's good enough evidence for me.  The sick rapist fuck.

Ace829

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#47  Edited By Ace829
@Vito_Raliffe said:
" CNN really shouldn't allow people to post comments on their news stories. "
I'm guessing they were gullible enough to take the bait? I'm not checking. It's a cesspool of stupidity after seeing a few pages one time.
Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Drebin_893
@Jimbo said:
" Well, he does look a bit shifty, and that's good enough evidence for me.  The sick rapist fuck. "
I lol'd myself.
ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ryanwho

I knew it. He released all those documents as a cover so he could go around molesting dudes and people wouldn't believe the charge. The perfect crime. 
By the way, Roman Polanski the convicted rapist continues to live comfortably in Europe 30 years later.

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ch13696

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Conspiracy theory's, government cover-ups. It's all bull-shit. If the government wanted to pin something on him then they would have done it here. I don't think Sweden would take part in what America is planning. No one likes us, remember?