Wisdom Teeth(e)

pencil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By pencil

Do you have your wisdom teeth(e)?  If not please share horror stories about getting them removed.  Mine are going bye bye next week and i'm excited to read horrible stories about the whole process.

Just_Insane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Just_Insane

my friend Mary Kate got hers taken out and...it hurts...

pencil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By pencil

gasp that sounds scary

Excuberance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Excuberance

Basically they first has to put your left arm in a wrench. This is of course to partly mask the pain from the actual tooth-removal.

They then proceed to heat up the industry-sized scalpels. When these have reached a reasonably high temperature, they start to cut slowly around the tooth. All around it. Slowly. Until the tooth only hangs by a single thread. Then they start to pull.

Afterwards, they mop up the blood with your shirt, and punches you in the stomach. Just for the heck of it.

Not all that bad really.

epic_pets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By epic_pets

My dad got them removed, man he was in pain for weeks

Vlademir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Vlademir

Teeth can have an (e) at the end of it??

pencil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pencil
Vlademir said:
"Teeth can have an (e) at the end of it??
"
yes.
CodeHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CodeHero

I had mine removed in the middle of June. It wasn't unpleasant at all. I had absolutely zero swelling, and no pain what so ever. I think I went to a really good doctor because everyone I know who has gone to him has had it really easy.

A cousin of mine had a really rough time with her wisdom teeth. She actually woke up during the operation, and they couldn't put her back to sleep so they just went back to work. Apparently you could hear her screaming in the waiting room, and it took a few nurses to hold her arms down because she was punching the doctor.

Aarny91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 14

#9  Edited By Aarny91

I do indeed

Just_Insane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Just_Insane
CodeHero said:
"

I had mine removed in the middle of June. It wasn't unpleasant at all. I had absolutely zero swelling, and no pain what so ever. I think I went to a really good doctor because everyone I know who has gone to him has had it really easy.

A cousin of mine had a really rough time with her wisdom teeth. She actually woke up during the operation, and they couldn't put her back to sleep so they just went back to work. Apparently you could hear her screaming in the waiting room, and it took a few nurses to hold her arms down because she was punching the doctor.

"

WTF!!!!! Just think of all the 7 year olds in the waiting room already scared about going to the dentist and now this?!?!?
Mistyshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mistyshadow

Mine are still there .. no problems yet.

CodeHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CodeHero
Just_Insane said:
"CodeHero said:
"

"

WTF!!!!! Just think of all the 7 year olds in the waiting room already scared about going to the dentist and now this?!?!?"

I know and they told me this the week before my operation. It made me pretty nervous, but luckily everything was really easy for me. But if I was in that waiting room I would have left.
Just_Insane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Just_Insane
CodeHero said:
"Just_Insane said:
"CodeHero said:
"

"

WTF!!!!! Just think of all the 7 year olds in the waiting room already scared about going to the dentist and now this?!?!?"

I know and they told me this the week before my operation. It made me pretty nervous, but luckily everything was really easy for me. But if I was in that waiting room I would have left."

Not only would I have left...I would have combined the man-power of all the kids in the waiting room and destroyed something....and injure a few doctors
Terra1909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Terra1909

I have mine in for years. They haven't hurt or anything, so I'm not having them removed. For all those people who got theirs taken out, did they hurt beforehand or did your dentist just say they needed to be taken out?

CodeHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CodeHero
iplaygames said:
"I have mine in for years. They haven't hurt or anything, so I'm not having them removed. For all those people who got theirs taken out, did they hurt beforehand or did your dentist just say they needed to be taken out?"

MIne didn't hurt beforehand, but I was told that they would in the future. I saw the x-rays, and the ones o n my bottom were coming in side ways.
Carmel_Chewy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Carmel_Chewy

I haven't had any, thankfully ^_^

Pikachu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pikachu

i still have mine, i was told that i would have to get them taken out. but they havent given me any pain so i didnt bother getting them taken out

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18  Edited By Karmum

I have mine, but they are fine.