WMAC Masters Renewed/Video Game

malonehart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't know if many GB fans are in the age range to remember WMAC Masters but for those of you that are. Would you be interested in either playing a WMAC Master video game or watching the show if it started up again?

Let me know what you think and thank you for pitching in on the discussion for those of you that do!

myke_tuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Yes and yes.

I don't think it'd work now though.

malonehart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By malonehart

Yeah. I looked into getting the rights for it and I can't track down the current owner because of the dissolution of the parent company. It'd probably be too expensive to obtain anyway.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By csl316

I remember watching the show, but never remembering the name. And there was a decade where I wondered if this crazy MK show really existed.

Luckily, the internet led me back to WMAC Masters, and there should be more of it in any medium.

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

I have some affection from watching the show back in the day (The Machine was my guy). Haven't seen it in a long time but in retrospect the backstage kayfabe was actually kinda...bad? Maybe bad is the wrong word but it was very toothless. Like there was little to no edge in the dialogue between characters. For a show about martial artists fighting each other as well as ninjas in a battle for supremacy there sure was a ton of cordial banter between fighters. I seem to recall the cast just having a barbecue at some point which had seemingly no bearing on the story. Fortunately Lucha Underground happened and it's more or less the superior version aside from having far fewer ninjas. And if you're just interested in dope ass stage fights just go watch Arrow. I'm not gonna pretend like it's a great show but a lot of the action in it is tiiight.