World’s Largest Trivia Competition is Coming Up

kamikawa4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kamikawa4

I’m not sure if anyone has posted on GB about this before but the annual largest trivia competition is coming up in April. The competition is hosted by a college radio station and runs for 54 hours straight in Stevens Point, WI. There are hundreds of teams that play locally and even more that play online.

A question is read and then two songs play on the radio. You have to call in the answer to the radio station before the second song ends. The questions are worth points and the more teams that get question right the less points the question is worth. Any resource is available to teams and even in the modern age of the internet the questions are near impossible. The only real rule is you cannot share a question on social media. If you get caught your team gets DQed.

I have been playing on a team for about a decade and it’s a fun weekend of not sleeping and eating junk food. Even if you don’t play it’s a fun time listening to the bizarre questions and even more bizarre music they play sometimes.

http://www.90fmtrivia.org

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only take questions from my boy Scott. Or Jim Bowen's ghost.

flameboy84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60481185a779c
deactivated-60481185a779c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers