• 56 results
laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By laserbolts

So after skimming through Jay's thread I figured this could be a decent idea for a thread. So i'm wondering what are some of the fucking crazy scary dreams you have ever had. I had a weird dream the other night where I was swimming in a river with one of my friends I haven't talked to in like 5 years. I'm wearing goggles so I can see little fish and everything around me. So we swim upstream and there is a huge wall across the river. I climb up there and end up falling into the water on the other side. Unfortunately the water is filled with huge salmon and there are hundreds of them. I'm under the water and these big fish and pummeling me with their tails and i'm getting beaten to shit. I can't even see the surface because there soo many salmon so it's just a wall of thrashing tails all around me beating me senseless. I'm about to drown and I wake up. It felt so real it was scary as shit. Lame fucking nightmare but my brain can't help it. Share yours if you can remember it.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

I can barely remember the nightmare in question, but I woke up holding my penis in a non-sexual manner.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By laserbolts

@Video_Game_King said:

I can barely remember the nightmare in question, but I woke up holding my penis in a non-sexual manner.

I wake up every morning holding my penis.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong

I once got strangled by a chicken in a nightmare, it had a neck that just stretched out insanely long and then wrapped itself around my own, slowly choking me to death while clucking.
Then I woke up and had chicken soup for breakfast because fuck chickens.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By laserbolts

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

I once got strangled by a chicken in a nightmare, it had a neck that just stretched out insanely long and then wrapped itself around my own, slowly choking me to death while clucking. Then I woke up and had chicken soup for breakfast because fuck chickens.

You must love Zelda games then.

Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By tim_the_corsair

I once had a dream my wife got violently assaulted in front of me by several men while I was held away from her.

After resisting and screaming threats, I eventually got free and ran to help her, only to be intercepted and have my throat cut.

As you can imagine, I was thrilled when I woke up.

Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Ramone

I had one when I was kid where a vampire was chasing me around a cupboard in the middle of a room, I couldn't sleep for a while after that.

TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong
@laserbolts: I do, did the tattoo give it away?
I don't remember Link ever being strangled by a cuckoo however, but close enough.
sockemjetpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By sockemjetpack

Keep in mind that prior to having this dream I was watching one of the superlong E3 nightcasts live, I'm in the eastern timezone and went to bed right after it finished

Had a dream recently that I got a new job at GB helping Dave and Alexis with redesign. They were in some sort of crunch time and for some reason there were beds in the office because they didn't expect you to go home to sleep. I was in charge of new art for the site and they wanted me to come up with a few examples.

Here's the twist... I'm not an artist.

No Caption Provided
flindip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By flindip

I had a nightmare that every thread on giant bomb was dealing with misogyny/misandry/feminism/rape culture/immaturity of the game industry.

It was fucking horrible.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Video_Game_King

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

because fuck chickens.
laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By laserbolts

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

@laserbolts: I do, did the tattoo give it away? I don't remember Link ever being strangled by a cuckoo however, but close enough.

Didn't know you had a zelda tattoo. One of the things I remember about the zelda games was that there were a bunch of chickens you could beat the shit out but never kill. So you could just wail on chickens until they turn on you.

TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laserbolts: Yeah they do that, they will call their brethen from the sky and they will descend on you with all their feathery fury if you decide to hurt one of their comrades too much.

@Video_Game_King: Thanks for ruining my sleep with that image!
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Video_Game_King

@TaliciaDragonsong:

Then may your sleep become undisturb-ed!
Then may your sleep become undisturb-ed!
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Video_Game_King: Surprisingly enough that image never disturbed me.

I'll stop going off topic now, before I give the mods nightmares.
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Video_Game_King
astrodoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#17  Edited By astrodoggy

I was a king of some terrible place (like The Cell) and these naked women were walking over to me but had to go through this tube thing to get to me. They went through and came out the other side as pieces of like dough or something and were frying in a pan with grease. Then I woke up.

I swear I'm not crazy.

flindip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By flindip
theslothking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By theslothking

I sometimes have a nightmare where I'm running down a hill, but when running down the hill I realize it is to steep. My feet cant keep up or sat on the ground and the sudden rush of panic or adrenaline, as I am about to hit the ground either going to hurt or kill me, I wake up. I'm sure it probably reflects something going on in my life at the moment, I just don't know what yet.

TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheHumanDove

Dude, I fucking hate water. I really do. I almost drowned a bunch as a kid because I was too fucking stupid to figure out that jumping into water when you don't know how to swim is a bad idea. I used to have reoccurring dreams when I was little about being stranded on a lighthouse in the middle of an endless sea, and in the middle of a devastating, windy storm. Essentially I'd either cast myself into the ocean and drowned to wake up if I couldnt take it, or I'd hold on to the railing at the top of the lighthouse and try to wait it out. Pretty interesting

Aronman789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By Aronman789

I had a dream where I took a girl I sort of knew home and made whoopee. Then, it immediately shifted to me sitting on her couch meeting her parents, which was incredibly awkward, and then it shifted again to her being 8 months pregnant with my child. I think my brain was trying to tell me something.

gtg12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By gtg12

Really weird dream.

Okay, so I am with my friend at my house and I say " Hey, lets go on an adventure"! Then he said something about us being stealthy and that we will have to lose our ears to be quiet ( wierd dream physics haha) so we had holes where our ears should be. Anyway, my dream cuts to me and him sneaking across a desert where we end up outside a detroit factory. We go in, and we see this girl in a white gown and to the far left of her is a golden refridgerator. We go to the fridge, open it up and it is full of empty coke bottles but in the middle of the fridge is a tunnel that will lead us to our next destination. I notice the girl in the center is sleeping. I try to get in the tunnel but it is a tight fit, and I keep breaking and knocking over the empty coke bottles. After about a minute of this, I notice the girl is still asleep and my friend and I start laughing at her. Then the shit hit the fan. She rose up and turned to be some vampire/ demon chick and charged at me and my friend. She gets up to me and I punch her straight in the face.She falls to the ground. She gets up and her eyes turn jet black and she charges at me again and I see myself do a jump roundhouse kick on her and right when I'm about to land it my dream ends.

What was scary though was right as soon as i woke up, I thought I saw the shadow of a little girl descend upon my bed and I was too paralyzed too move and I fell asleep. I think I was hallucinating or it was another dream but idk. After that I went to sleep and had a wierd dream about zombies.

I had no idea what I watched or did that lead up to this weird dream.

coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By coakroach

My last dream ended with me running/jumping across a series of criss crossing wooden docks that looked like they were part of some kind of spa or resort. The water had a weird mist coming off it and a bunch of girls I know from random periods in my life were all walking around with a dead look in their eye. Some voice was also telling me I was trapped forever in paradise.

It was real weird.

saethir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By saethir

It's really stupid and not very imaginative, but when I was a small child I kept having the sam nightmare that I was holding onto a cliff/overhang over a lake of lava and fire while a hooded figure that was kind of like a mix between the traditional Satan and Peaches from Rocco's Modern Life laughed at the edge of the lake. I had it multiple times, and It is the only dream that I had as a child that has remained in my mind into adulthood.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#25  Edited By pyromagnestir

I was in a desert talking to Jesus. He asked me to follow him, pretty friendly-like. You know just a bit of gesturing like "Hey, over here. Come over here." I freaked the fuck out so bad I made a conscious decision in the dream to wake myself up.

I don't usually get nightmares, and when I do, I'm able to realize that I'm dreaming while dreaming, so if something spooks me a little I'll just be like, "Well fuck that shit, I'ma fly the fuck outta this bitch. Peace." And get the fuck away from what is bothering me.

Bigheart711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#26  Edited By Bigheart711

I once dreamed that I was walking around a huge mall and had this casual conversation with someone. After the talk, I went back to the Mall's building but it only led to my family's living room where my parents were happily watching two women raping and torturing a third woman on TV. I woke up in complete shock before I had the chance to run back outside.

Brians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By Brians

I had a night terror once. Woke up and was so perturbed I didn't fall asleep for the rest of the night.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#28  Edited By Jeust

I never have nightmares. ahah

Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember when I was young I had a dream where I was running from these 3 people that were trying to murder me.  They killed my parents and my brother and I was running around my house.  For some strange reason I thought of getting the car and driving off with it so I went rushing to the kitchen.  I had enough time to get the keys so I looked in a cupboard where the keys usually are and I found an empty wallet.  So I hear one of the murderers behind me coming down the stairs and he says "there he is".  The murderer runs down the stairs and I wake up.  I was so freaked out when I was young. 

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#30  Edited By eroticfishcake

I was in my room sorting out my laundry. Problem was, all of my laundry were black socks but they were different shades of black so matching them up was a nightmare. Furthermore, the laundry basket was also filled with custard. As if I wasn't nightmare enough already. No joke.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jay444111

@gtg12 said:

Really weird dream.

Okay, so I am with my friend at my house and I say " Hey, lets go on an adventure"! Then he said something about us being stealthy and that we will have to lose our ears to be quiet ( wierd dream physics haha) so we had holes where our ears should be. Anyway, my dream cuts to me and him sneaking across a desert where we end up outside a detroit factory. We go in, and we see this girl in a white gown and to the far left of her is a golden refridgerator. We go to the fridge, open it up and it is full of empty coke bottles but in the middle of the fridge is a tunnel that will lead us to our next destination. I notice the girl in the center is sleeping. I try to get in the tunnel but it is a tight fit, and I keep breaking and knocking over the empty coke bottles. After about a minute of this, I notice the girl is still asleep and my friend and I start laughing at her. Then the shit hit the fan. She rose up and turned to be some vampire/ demon chick and charged at me and my friend. She gets up to me and I punch her straight in the face.She falls to the ground. She gets up and her eyes turn jet black and she charges at me again and I see myself do a jump roundhouse kick on her and right when I'm about to land it my dream ends.

What was scary though was right as soon as i woke up, I thought I saw the shadow of a little girl descend upon my bed and I was too paralyzed too move and I fell asleep. I think I was hallucinating or it was another dream but idk. After that I went to sleep and had a wierd dream about zombies.

I had no idea what I watched or did that lead up to this weird dream.

Okay... Try and write that first one into a story... I would for real, buy the living shit out of that story!

@coakroach said:

My last dream ended with me running/jumping across a series of criss crossing wooden docks that looked like they were part of some kind of spa or resort. The water had a weird mist coming off it and a bunch of girls I know from random periods in my life were all walking around with a dead look in their eye. Some voice was also telling me I was trapped forever in paradise.

It was real weird.

That is when you yell out, "YOU ARE TRAPPED IN PARADISE! I am free of this facade that you beings of the mind have tried to construct to trap me! I am untrappable here! YOU ARE THE ONES WHO ARE TRULY TRAPPED!" Then you teleport out according to dream rules... Yeah, I am a pretty lucid dreamer most times and I love saying lines like this in my dreams. Or if I am about to have a nightmare, just imagine a shotgun. If it doesn't scare the nightmares away then blast away! Don't let nightmares get in the way of sleep!

Edit: While yelling at dream people, get a theme song that makes you feel awesome. Whether made up or not. It works as well. Here, let me give you a free badass song for yourself in your dreams.

@pyromagnestir said:

I was in a desert talking to Jesus. He asked me to follow him, pretty friendly-like. You know just a bit of gesturing like "Hey, over here. Come over here." I freaked the fuck out so bad I made a conscious decision in the dream to wake myself up.

I don't usually get nightmares, and when I do, I'm able to realize that I'm dreaming while dreaming, so if something spooks me a little I'll just be like, "Well fuck that shit, I'ma fly the fuck outta this bitch. Peace." And get the fuck away from what is bothering me.

I keep them going just to see where the fuck they may be heading myself. I am a firm grasp and control over dreams and am able to lucid dream quite easily.

Also. TC... y u steal my idea of dream blog?

NMC2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By NMC2008

Not really a dream but I had sleep paralysis before and it was fucking terrifying.

gtg12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By gtg12

@Jay444111: Even for a dream it was the most random and crazy thing ever. Even though I was scared when I woke up using karate on a vampire/demon in a dream was one of the most coolest things ever.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jay444111

@gtg12 said:

@Jay444111: Even for a dream it was the most random and crazy thing ever. Even though I was scared when I woke up using karate on a vampire/demon in a dream was one of the most coolest things ever.

Seriously... make it a book. I will buy the ever loving shit out of it and read it completely. It sounded like an awesome dream story!

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ShaggE

I dream of electric sheep.

Dexter_Morgan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Dexter_Morgan_

I had one when I was 8. It was weird because it reminded me of a scary story for some reason. Here it goes...

One night while the little boy slept warm and secure in his bed he heard a tapping noise coming from outside of his wall.

Tap, Tap, Tap. It rang as it woke the boy from his slumber.

The next night the boy made sure to stay up extra late to see if the tapping would return. Sure enough as the clock stroke 3. The tapping echoed from behind his wall.

Tap, Tap, Tap. It rang as it the boy shivered from within his blankets.

The next night the boy felt brave and decided that he would tap back if the tapping returned. Sure enough as the clock stroke 3. The tapping echoed from behind his wall.

Tap, Tap, Tap. It rang as the boy emerged from his bed and walked to the end of his room where the tapping was last heard.

Tap, Tap, Tap, the boy responded as he clicked his small knuckles against the wall.

Almost instantly, the tapping returned. Only this time the source moved further to the side of his room.

Tap, Tap, Tap. It rang as the boy cautiously stepped a few feet to follow the source.

Tap, Tap, Tap, the boy responded as he confidently clicked his small knuckles against the wall.

Again. The source of the tapping shifted, further to the side of his room.

Tap, Tap, Tap. It rang as the boy jumped at the sound.

This time the boy was hesitant, but he decided he would continue. As the boy stepped a few feet to follow the source of the tapping he banged his knuckles against the wall.

Tap, Tap, Tap.

This time the tapping from the other side of the wall took a few seconds to reply. But reply it did to the boy's horror as he realized the source of the tapping was now inches away from the boy's bedroom window.

Tap, Tap, Tap.

The boy now frightened quickly returned to the safety of his bed and hid under his covers while he quietly weeped.

The next morning the boy revealed to his parents what had been going on for the past few nights in his room. They told him that it was all in his head and that he should learn to face his fears instead of running from them. It was then that he decided that he would return the tapping if it should return the following night.

The next night the boy sat impatient and restless in his bed. He knew the tapping would return.. he just didn't know how he would respond, or what would happen if he did.

Sure enough as the clock stroke 3. The tapping echoed from behind his wall.

Tap, Tap, Tap it rang as the boy stood from his bed.

He waited and waited, but the tapping did not continue just like the previous nights. "It only continues when I tap back." Thought the boy as he shivered from the foot of his bed.

Tap, Tap, Tap, the boy continued as he hesitantly clicked his small knuckles against his wall.

The tapping returned. Only this time instead of the sound of stone and bone meeting one another it was the sound of glass being gently tapped.

Tap, Tap, Tap, it rang from behind the shades of his bedroom window.

The boy couldn't help himself. He just wanted the tapping to stop... to end.

Tap, Tap, Tap, the boy responded full of tears as he clicked his small knuckles against his bedroom window.

The window quickly opened... and his curtains flew from the gust of wind that entered his bedroom.

-

I woke up after that part.... I'm still afraid of my window.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8838532af0
deactivated-5cc8838532af0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@gtg12: I will say nightmare you has some badass fighting moves, even though he doesn't have ears.

Anyway none of the nightmares I can remember are interesting, except for one where I kept waking up over and over again. I don't mean like waking up, like I would wake up in the dream and I would be dreaming. It's like that cliches people do in tv shows but way more freaky.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#38  Edited By pyromagnestir

@Jay444111: I meant that usually, the Jesus dream being an exception, when I know I'm dreaming I also know I can do whatever the fuck I want, so I will literally fly away from the thing bothering me, and if it keeps coming for me than no big deal, I'm flying so the dream is now a crazy action movie thing and its now fun and not scary at all.

I can count on one hand the amount of times I've felt the need to wake myself up from a dream because it got to me. Unless you also add dreams where I woke myself up because I realized I was dreaming about waterfalls because I needed to pee, or something similar. I never was a bed-wetter, but that's happened a handful of times.

Grimhild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Grimhild

@ShaggE said:

I dream of electric sheep.

He say you Brade Runnah.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#40  Edited By natetodamax

I used to get awful recurring nightmares of zombies when I was little. There was one night where I had a nightmare about zombies, woke up, fell back asleep, had another nightmare, woke up again, fell back asleep, had another nightmare, woke up again.... this happened, like, 6 times that night. It wasn't very cool.

flindip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By flindip

@Grimhild:

you better tell him I'm eating.

Grimhild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Grimhild

@flindip said:

@Grimhild:

you better tell him I'm eating.

But I just do eyes!

flindip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By flindip

@Grimhild:

I want more life.....fucker

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By napalm

Me and Denzel Washington were running around town trying to escape these maniacs trying to chase us down in this giant eight-wheeled land-roving tank thing with these giant fucking headlights on the front. I can't remember where we started out, but we ended up in the suburbs, and it ended with us eating some food at a dinner table with some people he knew... might've been family of a sort, and I warned him about the giant fucking rover coming over the hill because it was night and I saw their giant headlights. I told him we needed to go, but they moved so fast and we moved so slow and I didn't want to leave him behind, so we barely got out the door and they had already parked and were getting ready to storm the house. It was fucking terrifying.

Grimhild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Grimhild

@flindip said:

@Grimhild:

I want more life.....fucker

But all those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

flindip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By flindip

@Grimhild:

It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does?

Roger_Klotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Roger_Klotz

When I was kid I always had this reoccurring dream of being chased by a guy with a huge knife in an abandoned amusement park. It made me sooo afraid to sleep at night.

Grimhild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Grimhild

@flindip:

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#49  Edited By BaneFireLord

Snakes. Snakes everywhere. *sob*

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#50  Edited By Justin258

Here I was expecting the OP's dream to be scary, but the climax kind of... floundered.

I am totally not sorry for that.

Also, I do not remember my dreams. Seriously, I do not remember anything I ever dream about. Sometimes traces of things do come into my mind but I can't put anything together and I can't tell what might have happened.