Worst experience ever?

ItBeStefYo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ItBeStefYo

I ask because today I just had one of mine.

Walking home from school today three guys (little bit younger than me) with skateboards (without wheels probably sledging) were deliberatly blocking my way and walking really slowly I tried to walk past but this was met with aggression, soon the leader was wanting a fight.
 I could have easily taken out him then and there even with his skateboard but his two friends also had skateboards and if i took him out i would've been jumped.
 Anyway it escalates and he punches me in the lip, not really painful but i got angry and punched him four times on the head.
Then I didnt want to take it any further as his friends were getting riled up and I walked for a while receiving skateboard hits to the arm and one to the head.

It didnt hurt at the time but it does now! Anyway whats your story?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

The first to post their kidney stone story wins thread.

Kieran_ES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Kieran_ES

That sucks. I don't think I could be as calm as you were (despite punching the kid) in that situation. 

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Gizmo

You walked on and let them hit you with their skateboards? 

Feels bad man.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#5  Edited By wefwefasdf

That isn't cool. Jumping someone is so cowardly; makes me angry just thinking about it.

Aronman789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Aronman789

I got jumped by some black kids once, they tried to hit me from the back so I'd fall and they could kick me or something, but since the initial hit didn't make me fall and I actually started fighting back like a wounded animal (I can't fight for shit and freaked the fuck out) , they got a bit scared and tried to stab me, luckly they were stupid and the police showed up due to it being daytime. 
Looking back on it, since I'm a fairly big guy and was panicking, I might have accidentally killed one, so I'm even more thankful that the police got there, that could have really ruined my day.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By EVO

That's your worst experience ever?

Avatar image for theseductivemoose
TheSeductiveMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheSeductiveMoose

My best friend died in cancer when I was 8 years old.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By McGhee

Seeing a loved one dead on the floor. Yeah. . . not so great.

sjupp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sjupp

When I raided Onyxia and someone ninja-looted. SAJK

Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By Sambambo
@ItBeStefYo said:

" I ask because today I just had one of mine.  Walking home from school today three guys (little bit younger than me) with skateboards (without wheels probably sledging) were deliberatly blocking my way and walking really slowly I tried to walk past but this was met with aggression, soon the leader was wanting a fight.  I could have easily taken out him then and there even with his skateboard but his two friends also had skateboards and if i took him out i would've been jumped.  Anyway it escalates and he punches me in the lip, not really painful but i got angry and punched him four times on the head. Then I didnt want to take it any further as his friends were getting riled up and I walked for a while receiving skateboard hits to the arm and one to the head.  It didnt hurt at the time but it does now! Anyway whats your story? "

I cant imagine someone getting punched four times in the head, and him and his friends just getting riled up...

If someone went to punch my friend in the head once then id act straight away, and if someone punched someone four times in the head, how are they still standing?
Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By GunslingerPanda

I got the shit kicked out of me in the summer by like 8 guys? Had to spend the night in hospital with a broken nose and covered in my own blood :( Face swelled to double it's size for like a week.

Shit sucks!

blackbird415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13  Edited By blackbird415

Those guys are like my girlfriends brothers. I had to deal with that for 6 months. I fucking hate my girlfriends family

___pocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ___pocalypse

Man that sucks! I don't know what I would do if a bunch of people ganged up on me. Being hit by a skateboard hurts!

As far as my worst experience ever goes, IDK. Once when I was driving a dude passed me in an intersection (like, he was behind me stopped at a light and as soon as it turned green he went in the left turn lane and sped around my car; apparently being stopped at a red light meant "too slow") and then when I took a picture of his license plate he became incredibly agitated, sped up and slowed down trying to mess with me, pulled over and indicated that I should pass and then tried to run me off the road with his car and forced me into the other lane where there was oncoming traffic, all the while shouting incoherently at me. At the time I was really angry and just kind of bewildered, but thinking about it later, dang that is super scary. He could have really hurt me, all because I stopped at a stop light when it turned red. What a crazy. I don't know why I didn't just call the police then but I guess I was too confused. I filled out an incident report later though, never heard back.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@ItBeStefYo: Eyes, throat, or groin, yo. Even if they're slightly younger than you, the rules of self-defense apply.
Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#16  Edited By Yummylee

Being born probably wasn't all that fun. Hell, it's so bad my mind couldn't even process the memory!

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb67033e3422
deactivated-5bb67033e3422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was in so much debt I almost committed suicide by driving of a cliff,

jasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jasta

Breaking my ankle was pretty crap. The worst part is I'm pretty active and being stuck in a cast for 6 weeks was shit.

Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#19  Edited By Sambambo
@JustKamToo said:
"  I was in so much debt I almost committed suicide by driving of a cliff,

"
Wait, were you the bus driver?
intoblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#20  Edited By intoblivion
@rawdanger said:
" Seeing my dead mom in a box was a doozy.  Being in Phoenix for 3 hours once was almost as bad. "
Dude!
leebmx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By leebmx
@ItBeStefYo: Fuck them all...they sound like the type of people who will probably end up sucking cocks in the bus shelter for small change in a few years. 
My worst experience was getting raped by a Gorilla on a train.
Bennyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By Bennyishere

Several years ago we had to put our dog down because she had cancer. We got a new dog, and two years later we had to put him down as well. I don't think I'll get a new dog for a while...

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Well, I'm still living it right now. It's been a long and drawn out nightmare. Maybe I'll tell you guys about it some day.

jimi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#24  Edited By jimi

Mine isn't that impressive, but it still sucked. Crashed my bike and fell down a huge hill 3 miles away from my house, my bike was wrecked so I would have to walk the rest of the way (forgot to charge my phone overnight). For a while I didn't notice but I began to feel an intense pain in my shoulder, a short while later I was in agony, the adrenaline had worn off. When I finally got home we went to AE I had broken my shoulder in 3 places and required surgery.

Got a new bike though, so it wasn't all that bad.

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Watching a close relative get hauled away by the cops is up there for me.

xaLieNxGrEyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By xaLieNxGrEyx

Being cheated on and lied to. There's nothing worse.
Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ryax

oh boy adolescent drama. i dont miss those days

dies0rn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By dies0rn

Early this year I had the same ugly dream for a whole week. In that dream my whole family died and I was scared and lonely. - Every night! It was just horrible. Worst week of my life!