Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

Edited By giyanks22

Okay...well 
where do I start???

Okay well Friday night (seven days ago) my parents and brother were out for dinner at my uncle's house. I stayed home because I had a nasty flu. They come home to find me passed out, and delirious. 

They proceed to take me to the hospital, where the doctors have my parents thinking I have incefilitus ( 50-50 whether  I live or die), or menangitis. The only way to determine if I have those diseases is by a spinal tap. (Basically sticking a  one foot needle into my back) Well...

Well...three doctors and one hospital later they finally got it...after fourteen tries, nine of which I was wide awake for. 

PS I don't have incefilitus. 

I go home the next day (SAT), sleep. 
PS I can barely walk from having 14 needles stuck in my back.  

The next day some friends come over, we watch football, i still feel like shit. 

Monday I feel like bigger shit, so I go back to the hospital. 

After waiting in the emergency room for ten hours they finally diagnose me with a severe case of sinusitis. (Sinus infection). 

I need IV antibiotics, and  will need to stay in the hospital for three to four days. 

Not until Wednesday did I begin to feel better. 

Finally yesterday (Thurs.) did they send me home, and I still feel like shit.

But my friends all pitched in and bought me Halo 3 ODST, so i've been playing that today, and beat it. 

The worst part is..I can't read anything up close. The Opthomologists think that's because my brain's still under all the stress from the sinus infection. So I can't catch up on school work. 

So yeah...I'm trying to get better, but I think I've just had the week from hell..

I also have been playing Madden 10, which I like. I'll review that and Halo 3 ODST later this week...

Anyway...I'll try and get better, and maybe put a vlog up for those of you who give a shit about my life and games.

Thanks 
Peace
Happy Gaming.

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By giyanks22

Okay...well 
where do I start???

Okay well Friday night (seven days ago) my parents and brother were out for dinner at my uncle's house. I stayed home because I had a nasty flu. They come home to find me passed out, and delirious. 

They proceed to take me to the hospital, where the doctors have my parents thinking I have incefilitus ( 50-50 whether  I live or die), or menangitis. The only way to determine if I have those diseases is by a spinal tap. (Basically sticking a  one foot needle into my back) Well...

Well...three doctors and one hospital later they finally got it...after fourteen tries, nine of which I was wide awake for. 

PS I don't have incefilitus. 

I go home the next day (SAT), sleep. 
PS I can barely walk from having 14 needles stuck in my back.  

The next day some friends come over, we watch football, i still feel like shit. 

Monday I feel like bigger shit, so I go back to the hospital. 

After waiting in the emergency room for ten hours they finally diagnose me with a severe case of sinusitis. (Sinus infection). 

I need IV antibiotics, and  will need to stay in the hospital for three to four days. 

Not until Wednesday did I begin to feel better. 

Finally yesterday (Thurs.) did they send me home, and I still feel like shit.

But my friends all pitched in and bought me Halo 3 ODST, so i've been playing that today, and beat it. 

The worst part is..I can't read anything up close. The Opthomologists think that's because my brain's still under all the stress from the sinus infection. So I can't catch up on school work. 

So yeah...I'm trying to get better, but I think I've just had the week from hell..

I also have been playing Madden 10, which I like. I'll review that and Halo 3 ODST later this week...

Anyway...I'll try and get better, and maybe put a vlog up for those of you who give a shit about my life and games.

Thanks 
Peace
Happy Gaming.

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kmdrkul

Sounds pretty brutal, but I'm glad it's nothing terminal.  You have some pretty thoughtful friends as well.

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

ieatlions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By ieatlions

Im going to give you a hug through my ethernet cord.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Diamond

Wow, that must have been really scary.  All that from a bad sinus infection?  Crazy.  Guess you're glad to be alive.

Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Origina1Penguin

No hospital with any competence at all would need so many tries for such a procedure.  Don't rule out a malpractice claim, especially if you get an infection or other complication.

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#6  Edited By bed
@ieatlions said:
" Im going to give you a hug through my ethernet cord. "
Crixaliz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Crixaliz

Wow that sounds really ruff. Hope you get better soon

Derios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Derios

Hope you get better man.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By xyzygy

That's some sweet of your friends!

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#10  Edited By Claude

Man you have some shitty luck. What the hell did you do in a former life? I heard things come in threes, but you broke that wide ass open. You have some good friends though, but some shitty luck.

Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Player1

funny how you feel the need to lie to get attention. 

Does anyone realize how this dude has a blog like this at least once a month? 

Sorry for calling you out on your shit. 

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#12  Edited By JJWeatherman
@giyanks22:  Holy crap. Sounded fairly hellish to say the least. I don't want to imagine those needles but I cant help it after reading that!   :P
giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By giyanks22
@Player1 said:
" funny how you feel the need to lie to get attention.  Does anyone realize how this dude has a blog like this at least once a month?  Sorry for calling you out on your shit.  "
I'm not fucking lieing...if you check my activity on this site, you'll notice I didn't post a single thing since sometime last week. I've never done that, except when I go away, and I wouldn't go away in the middle of school. 
And I don't have a blog like this once a month. The last "feel sorry for me blog" was in like May when I got wrongly suspended from my school, and that was recapping my whole year of shit last year.  

My last ten blogs or so have all been strictly about games.
Nice to know that you're the sentimental type.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By crunchUK
@giyanks22 said:
" . So I can't catch up on school work.    "
What a shame
giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By giyanks22
@crunchUK said:
" @giyanks22 said:
" . So I can't catch up on school work.    "
What a shame "
lol totally...
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By RHCPfan24

Sorry to hear that dude. Getting sick always sucks; I recovered from a cold recently. But your case is much worse I am sure. Well, feel better!

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#17  Edited By Pie
@Origina1Penguin said:
" No hospital with any competence at all would need so many tries for such a procedure.  Don't rule out a malpractice claim, especially if you get an infection or other complication. "
I have a friend who had to have four lumbar drain operations to drain fluid from his spine that was causing pressure on his brain or something. It failed three times then worked on the fourth
regularassmilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By regularassmilk

Well, at least your not at deaths door.
Feel Better Man.

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Coltonio7

No Caption Provided
teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By teh_destroyer
@giyanks22 said:
" @Player1 said:
" funny how you feel the need to lie to get attention.  Does anyone realize how this dude has a blog like this at least once a month?  Sorry for calling you out on your shit.  "
I'm not fucking lieing...if you check my activity on this site, you'll notice I didn't post a single thing since sometime last week. I've never done that, except when I go away, and I wouldn't go away in the middle of school.  And I don't have a blog like this once a month. The last "feel sorry for me blog" was in like May when I got wrongly suspended from my school, and that was recapping my whole year of shit last year.    My last ten blogs or so have all been strictly about games. Nice to know that you're the sentimental type. "
He is just trolling, so don't listen to him because he is getting attention that he wants. 
Anyways, sounds like you had a rough week, look on the bright side. You get a fresh week starting on Monday.
giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By giyanks22
@teh_destroyer said:
" @giyanks22 said:
" @Player1 said:
I'm not fucking lieing...if you check my activity on this site, you'll notice I didn't post a single thing since sometime last week. I've never done that, except when I go away, and I wouldn't go away in the middle of school.  And I don't have a blog like this once a month. The last "feel sorry for me blog" was in like May when I got wrongly suspended from my school, and that was recapping my whole year of shit last year.    My last ten blogs or so have all been strictly about games. Nice to know that you're the sentimental type. "
He is just trolling, so don't listen to him because he is getting attention that he wants. Anyways, sounds like you had a rough week, look on the bright side. You get a fresh week starting on Monday. "
actually I have off monday for the jewish holidays...hell im not even jewish.
MatthewMeadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22  Edited By MatthewMeadows

Sounds bad, but mine was worse...just realised I drunk a coke that was 1 day past it's use by date. AND YOU THINK YOU HAVE PROBLEMS. Pfft, pussy. 

Really though, sorry about your week.

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dbz1995
@giyanks22: You sound upset. Unlucky duder. Be happy that you have kick ass friends, COD MW2 is coming out, and the community of GB are here to help.
Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#24  Edited By Yummylee

14 shots? ironic that its just one over the oh-so infamous unlucky number =P but yeah sounds fuckin rough what you had to go through man. O.O
BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25  Edited By BigBoss1911

Life can suck at times.Hope you the best man.

Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Alex_Murphy

Hope you feel better dude, but you totally should have had somebody film the doctor sticking needles into your spine.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By crunchUK
@RHCPfan24 said:
" I recovered from a cold recently.  "
boo hoo much?
crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28  Edited By crusader8463

OH YA! well well, i have a hangnail! AND THOSE THINGS REALLY HURT!

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#29  Edited By RHCPfan24
@crunchUK said:
" @RHCPfan24 said:
" I recovered from a cold recently.  "
boo hoo much? "
Come on, crunch, I even said before that the two are incomparable.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#30  Edited By jakob187

I stopped reading as soon as I read "spinal tap".  I would say "that shit sucks", but that is NOWHERE NEAR a proper description. 

Get better, dood.

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Shadow

fffffuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkk that sounds crappy.  Luckily, you've had and will continue to have a great excuse not to make yourself useful to anyone.

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Seedofpower

Well, at least your not dead right?

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By giyanks22
@dbz1995 said:
" @giyanks22: You sound upset. Unlucky duder. Be happy that you have kick ass friends, COD MW2 is coming out, and the community of GB are here to help. "
haha...lol... duh: that's the whole point of this blog to get the GB community to cover my copy of MW 2.