Yep I saw, and came away...

Cthulad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Cthulad

So last night I went and seen TDKR, and it was entertaining. I can not say that I loved it, and I can not say that I hated it. It was enjoyable, and made the time pass without thinking that 3 hours has gone by. There are some things that I would have really prefered to see like Bane juicing was my biggest let down. The mask did not hamper my experience, I could tell what he said all the way through, but I know lots of people did not understand some lines at all. It was an ending to Nolans experience, but that's about all I can say. I prefer the second movie, but for the saviour of a city there really needed to be a lot more people in the city, or life in the city. There was a few things missing that should have been observed, but I was fine with how it folded out.

When I got home I decided to play a little more Dragon's Dogma, and killed 3 more Ogres. That was really freaking hard, but completed. I can short cut through the Ancient caverns now, and I am happy about that. I know I will need to do this in the future. Now I just need to find better weapons, and the upgrades for the armor I am wearing.

Cthulad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1  Edited By Cthulad

So last night I went and seen TDKR, and it was entertaining. I can not say that I loved it, and I can not say that I hated it. It was enjoyable, and made the time pass without thinking that 3 hours has gone by. There are some things that I would have really prefered to see like Bane juicing was my biggest let down. The mask did not hamper my experience, I could tell what he said all the way through, but I know lots of people did not understand some lines at all. It was an ending to Nolans experience, but that's about all I can say. I prefer the second movie, but for the saviour of a city there really needed to be a lot more people in the city, or life in the city. There was a few things missing that should have been observed, but I was fine with how it folded out.

When I got home I decided to play a little more Dragon's Dogma, and killed 3 more Ogres. That was really freaking hard, but completed. I can short cut through the Ancient caverns now, and I am happy about that. I know I will need to do this in the future. Now I just need to find better weapons, and the upgrades for the armor I am wearing.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By falserelic

I thought The Dark Knight Rises was alright. It was slow at times but for most part I enjoyed it. As for Dragon's Dogma I had fun with the game overall. But to me the game has potential to become even better. There was somethings about the game that annoyed me. Such as the traveling which got on my nerves overtime.