Honestly, I can get down with any list that has the prequels last. For me, it's:
- Empire Strikes Back - Probably the only Star Wars movie that is legit a great movie
- A New Hope - The original, sets up everything thereafter, deserves to be high up on anyone's list.
- Return of the Jedi - I don't love it, the first half including everything pre-Ewok is pretty good, and thereafter goes to shit. It's position on this list should tell you how I feel about the rest of the series.
- TFA - Kind of a beat for beat remake of A New Hope without all the characters I cared about. I never made any connection with Rey and uh whatshisface, but I fucking adored this cast compared to the one in...
- Rogue One - Ugh, this had so much potential but is just wasted on a crappy cast of characters. It says something that the only one I had any feelings whatsoever for was the snarky droid. The last 30 minutes was cool though.
- The Prequels - Just all of them, whatever. Complete trash. Bad writing, horrible characters, no chemistry, some of the worst acting ever put to celluloid.
Haven't see TLJ yet, hope to during the holiday break.