Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By REforever101
Oh Crap...
Oh Crap...

You're in New York City. You are yourself. If you're just a student, then thats what you are. If you happen to have firearm or other weapons experience, then thats what you have. You can, however, choose any weapons. Any at all, however you need to post a way in which you would get your hands on them. Keep in mind that a lack of training might make some weapons worthless

So, here we go. fill in the following info and anything else you want:

Where would you go:

What weapons would you take and how:

Who would you go with:

What would you wear:

Termite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Termite

If I was in New York, then I'd be in an apartment...

And I have to assume my parents wouldn't be there either, so I'd be on my own. And since I don't have anything really protective, I'd just go with the thickest leather jacket I could find in the house and I'd wear that.

Then not knowing where the firearm store is, I would simply have to dash around trying to find other survivors and asking them where it is. If it was closed, I'd simply break in. Then since I don't have any experience firing a gun of any kind...I'd go with a shotgun then. Seems like a fairly straightforward weapon, it would still be hell for me to use it but I'd just have to cope

REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By REforever101
Termite said:
"If I was in New York, then I'd be in an apartment...

And I have to assume my parents wouldn't be there either, so I'd be on my own. And since I don't have anything really protective, I'd just go with the thickest leather jacket I could find in the house and I'd wear that.

Then not knowing where the firearm store is, I would simply have to dash around trying to find other survivors and asking them where it is. If it was closed, I'd simply break in. Then since I don't have any experience firing a gun of any kind...I'd go with a shotgun then. Seems like a fairly straightforward weapon, it would still be hell for me to use it but I'd just have to cope
"
shotguns are effective for stopping power. against creature that feel no pain and can only die from brain damage, however, a shotguns effectiveness is up in the air. it could go either way

most likely it would only be effective for knocking zombies down so you can run past them
REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By REforever101

well...

usually threads like this attract some more participation...

HazBazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By HazBazz

I'd go to the old abondoned graveyard, on my own and wearing nothing but some pants and a vest. My weapon of choice would be a single baseball bat. I'd set a timer going to see how long I last.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Systech

Where would you go: top level of the Empire State Building (why? zombies aren't intelligent enough to use elevators and it would take forever for them to get up the stairs and when a rescue helicopter comes, we're really close to the top).

What weapons would I take: A katana from an ancient Japanese shop and a shotgun with ammo from a former arms dealer's store

Who would I go with: Whoever seems fit enough to protect themselves and others, probably someone that knows the streets pretty well

What would you wear: Something to protect my neck, head and stomach like maybe a metal trash can lid as a shield and a bicycle helmet and a plastic neck brace.

REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By REforever101
HazBazz said:
"I'd go to the old abondoned graveyard, on my own and wearing nothing but some pants and a vest. My weapon of choice would be a single baseball bat. I'd set a timer going to see how long I last.
"
actually, thats probably a very safe place. according to the zombie survival guide, zombies cant dig themselves out of their own graves. so while zombies might be alive underground, they wouldnt be able to harm you
Canadian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By Canadian
REforever101 said:
"HazBazz said:
"I'd go to the old abondoned graveyard, on my own and wearing nothing but some pants and a vest. My weapon of choice would be a single baseball bat. I'd set a timer going to see how long I last.
"
actually, thats probably a very safe place. according to the zombie survival guide, zombies cant dig themselves out of their own graves. so while zombies might be alive underground, they wouldnt be able to harm you
"
Well then. We should bring shovels to dig the zombies out.
REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By REforever101
Canadian said:
"REforever101 said:
"HazBazz said:
"
"
Well then. We should bring shovels to dig the zombies out.
"
hey, its your funeral
mr_korean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mr_korean

Where would you go: I would go up to a tree house in my neigbors backyard because it's freaking huge. Has a laptop (with internet access), a fridge and pantry filled with stuff, it's own running water, and a functional kitchen. It's like a second hosue and zombies can't climb cant they?

What weapons would you take and how: A broom or stick to push them down if they manage to get up

Who would you go with: Me

What would you wear: Thick leather jacket i have and a pair of running pants (not shorts)

DarkLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DarkLegend

Where would you go: Sewer

What weapons would you take and how: A lightsaber from Anakin

Who would you go with: Darth maul

What would you wear: A jedi robe

MoldOnHold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MoldOnHold

Since I live in NYC, I know how to navigate pretty efficiently.

Where you would go: To the South Ferry subway station..... from there I'd take a boat to Liberty Island or Ellis Island..... zombies can't swim nor can they drive a boat.

What weapons would you take and how: an SMG from the local police precinct. I'll just walk in lol

Who would you go with: My best friend. He's tough and can think on his feet.

What would you wear: Comfortable jeans and shoes. As well as a vest to somewhat protect my chest.

REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By REforever101
MoldOnHold said:
"Since I live in NYC, I know how to navigate pretty efficiently.

Where you would go: To the South Ferry subway station..... from there I'd take a boat to Liberty Island or Ellis Island..... zombies can't swim nor can they drive a boat.

What weapons would you take and how: an SMG from the local police precinct. I'll just walk in lol

What would you wear: Comfortable jeans and shoes. As well as a vest to somewhat protect my chest.
"
zombies have gases within their stomachs that can cause some of them to float, making living on a boat still a threat
MoldOnHold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MoldOnHold
mr_korean said:
"Where would you go: I would go up to a tree house in my neigbors backyard because it's freaking huge. Has a laptop (with internet access), a fridge and pantry filled with stuff, it's own running water, and a functional kitchen. It's like a second hosue and zombies can't climb cant they?

What weapons would you take and how: A broom or stick to push them down if they manage to get up

Who would you go with: Me

What would you wear: Thick leather jacket i have and a pair of running pants (not shorts)
"
There are tree houses in New York City? o.O
MoldOnHold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MoldOnHold
REforever101 said:
"MoldOnHold said:

"
zombies have gases within their stomachs that can cause some of them to float, making living on a boat still a threat
"
They could float but can they swim? And the boats here are kind of tall. They could come close to it, but they can't climb aboard methinks.
hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By hazelnutman
Where would you go:
On top of a really tall building on the roof with only one way to get to where I am.

What weapons would you take and how:
Walter P22 Semi-Auto because it's the only gun I know how to use in real life. I would smash my way into a firearms dealer and take them because DUDE, it's a freaking zombie apocalypse >_>
I wouldn't mind having a pump-action Remington 870 either.

I would also take a survival knife.

Who would you go with:

No one, I would make sure that my loved ones are as far off as possible.

What would you wear:
Bullet proof vest I guess with a bunch of military attire.
Plus, I would try to wear as much black as possible for camo and cover during the night.
Dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#17  Edited By Dethfish
Where would you go: In a building that didn't have a back door so I can focus on just the one door. If that didn't work I'd hide out in the gun store. Infinte Ammo!

What weapons would you take and how: Hopefully I'd know where the gun store is and I'd take a basic pistol and rifle and tons of ammo since I have had experience with those two guns. I would also take my iPod so i'd have kick ass tunes while blowing zombies brains out.

Who would you go with: Probably no one. If I did have to take someone I would choose someone I dislke so when he gets infected I have no problem taking his ass out.

What would you wear: Basic shirt and jeans and maybe a hoody so if I had it up it would be harder to bite my neck and assuming the gun store had kevlar I take thet too. Zombies might have guns too you know.
REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By REforever101
MoldOnHold said:
"REforever101 said:
"MoldOnHold said:

"
"
They could float but can they swim? And the boats here are kind of tall. They could come close to it, but they can't climb aboard methinks.
"
eventually you'd need to drop anchor, theres a tiny chance they can grab on and climb up. according to the zombie survival guide some zombies can slowly climb up ladders, so a large iron anchor might not be all that different