Delete Blog

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Claude

I just bought Shadow Complex with some MS Points I got for Christmas. I've really enjoyed my time with it. I had to put some other games to the side, but I'll finish them all eventually. That's the only thing about the holidays that get to me. I get more games than I can play. But there again, I'm grateful to have the opportunity to play them. Imagine no games for Christmas... yikes!

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Claude
@Jamer91:  I was almost at the end of Darksiders when I got Batman: Arkham Asylum. Then I was almost at the end of Batman when I got Shadow Complex. I think that's it for a while. I should finish all those off by the end of next month.
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By iam3green

that sucks that your xbox 360 died man. it sounds good that mass effect 2 is a good game.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By iam3green
@Jamer91 said:
" @iam3green:  I almost have enough money to get a new x box :). Im going to play some classic PC games untill then though lol. I have really enjoyed Mass Effect 2 so far, I had just finished Jacobs loyalty mission when my x box died. Have you beaten it yet? "
no man, i don't even have it. i look into the game a lot. everyone in the giantbomb crew their 10 list of game of the year had mass effect 2 in it. it must be good. 

i'm actually playing knight of the old republic, they were made by the same people. it's a good game and they seem to have the same type of gameplay.
jasj24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jasj24

Im gunna start mass effect 2 in a couple days also.  Also i have had two xboxs red ring so i just bough the new slim there nice and quite

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By iam3green
@Jamer91 said:
" @iam3green:  It is definitely worth buying. I've only played through the first half of the game and I was blown away by it. Have you played the first Mass Effect? "
yeah, i played the first one but only like 2 hours worth of play. i stopped playing at when i got to the citadel. it was like kill a couple of things talk, land at a different planet walk to citadel. 
Snexi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By Snexi

Aw, your story of the month was so sad :(.  I'm glad you're through it. Keep up the great work :)! Best wishes for feb's blog! <3