I played Ori 2 for +24 hours and completed 100% of the game. Here are my topline thoughts:
1. It is a game about exploration, combat and a bit of logic.
2. You will run back and forth during the entire gameplay to complete quests and collect things.
3. The game story is charming and the graphics look amazing.
4. It's a must-play sequel and you can also check-out Ori and the Blind Forest.
5. The price tag is fair to offered game content.
Happy to chat about it, the game is also available for Xbox Game Pass members.