#2  Edited By FLStyle

Let's see how long they last!

papercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Got 3 day passes. Right here. who wants to give me a hi five?

DrDarkStryfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By DrDarkStryfe

Three day passes are out already haha

I grabbed a pair for Saturday and Sunday.

ManMadeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#5  Edited By ManMadeGod

There is no reason for them to sell 3 day passes. They make more money if everyone buys three one day passes. I wonder how many they even offer.

jadegl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Of course the 3 day is already sold out. I wish it was like the first few years where I had no issues getting my 3 day pass, now it's nigh impossible, especially since they always go on sale when I am at work. :D

I think I may end up just getting a one day pass. I missed last year, but I would like to make at least one day this year.

avenlaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

3 day passes were sold out in like 7 mins lol...

JJBSterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By JJBSterling

I went last year but I think I'll wait a year so I'll be legal drinking age in the States. It's no fun going from being the legal drinking age where you live to being a minor when you travel, especially when there are so many parties in bars and such during the weekend.

I'll probably try to go to Prime the next time I go anyways as it's so much closer to Calgary than Boston.

thatpinguino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By thatpinguino  Moderator

Got my three one day passes! I assume that the 3 one days from the source are cheaper than resold 3 day passes from scalpers.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatpinguino said:

Got my three one day passes! I assume that the 3 one days from the source are cheaper than resold 3 day passes from scalpers.

At this point, yeah probably. Fucking scalpers.

biscuitsandtim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got Friday and Saturday because I figure those are the most likely days for the gb panel.

Hyuzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yeah, Friday and Saturday passes for me. I was about 10 minutes too late to get a 3 day pass, which must be an eternity in PAX ticket time.

But this will be my first PAX, and I'm really excited for it!

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bought a Friday and Sunday pass because fuck it, pax is amazing

question for people though, how likely is it there will be scalpers for Saturday Passes, and how much would scalpers be charging for a Saturday pass? because if im spending this much on hotel/travel/Event tickets, might as well spend a bit more to get the saturday pass.

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@mrfluke said:

question for people though, how likely is it there will be scalpers for Saturday Passes, and how much would scalpers be charging for a Saturday pass? because if im spending this much on hotel/travel/Event tickets, might as well spend a bit more to get the saturday pass.

People will almost definitely have extra passes. I know some people that got extra passes for people that may or may not actually end up needing them, and I imagine there are a lot of similar situations out there.

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrfluke said:

People will almost definitely have extra passes. I know some people that got extra passes for people that may or may not actually end up needing them, and I imagine there are a lot of similar situations out there.

interesting, good to know there's still a shot to get one during the convention days.

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Curious to see how the sales for Pax Prime go when those tickets go live, as Pax East Friday and Sunday tickets are still available. makes me think that Pax South did take some of the audience that would normally go after Pax East or Prime.

hopefully it wont be a 30min bum rush for Prime tickets when that rolls around.

cooljammer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cooljammer00

Jeff said GB will have a presence at PAX South, so hopefully that means they will still do PAX East. I know a bunch of devs are already pulling out of PAX East because it overlaps with GDC, so I'm not sure what this means for the PAX Rumble.

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#18  Edited By shinboy630

Jeff said GB will have a presence at PAX South, so hopefully that means they will still do PAX East. I know a bunch of devs are already pulling out of PAX East because it overlaps with GDC, so I'm not sure what this means for the PAX Rumble.

Out of curiosity, what devs have said they are pulling out of East? Not that I doubt you or anything (because timing wise it does make sense), just I have not been following it that closely.

cooljammer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinboy630: Off the top of my head, Dan Teasdale/No Goblin. And I know last year when the dates were announced, people were freaking out that GDC and PAX East literally overlapped. I figured it was going to be an issue but now it's more real.

Also, weirdly, Eric Pope told me he wasn't sure how he was getting into the show this year. If he's not kidding, and Harmonix isn't doing a booth this year, then we lose half out PAX Rumble broadcast team unless he can get in as a speaker.