Skill Evolution Info

TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TohruAdachi

I HAVE NOT FINISH,I APPRECIATE ANY CONTRIBUTION TO THIS THREAD!

Hey guys! Adachi here! And you want to know what's on my mind? EVOLUTION

On the other hand! Let me start with the basics of the MAGICIAN ARCANA CONCEPT (SHUFFLE TIME)

READ THE LEGEND!

* = No more evolution

/ = One of the other evolves into that skill. Doesn't mean I'm not sure.

() = The second/third tier included,doesn't mean Maragi -> Maragion or Agilao.

• Elemental will only upgrade to the all hit one from it's tier. So it won't go Bufu -> Bufula or Mabufu -> Bufula. It'll stay to its corresponding tier.
  • You can't evolve skills too special skills like Die For Me!,Hassou Tobi,Pralaya,etc.
  • Magician arcana from shuffle time will start appearing in Bathhouse dungeon and dungeons afterwards!
  • Physical skills are different from elemental. They won't stay on the same tier so it'll go from a Low -> Medium physical SOMETIMES.
  • Some skills can't evolve like Auto-kajas/Tetracarn/Makaracarn/etc.

Magic Skills

Agi(lao/dyne) -> Maragi(on/dyne)

Bufu(la/dyne) -> Mabufu(la/dyne)

Zio(nga/dyne) -> Mazio(nga/dyne)*

Garu(la/dyne) -> Magaru(la/dyne)*

Megido -> Megidola -> Megidolean*

Hama(on) -> Mahama(on)*

Mudo(on) -> Mamudo(on)*

Aliment Skills

?

Physical Skills

Bash -> Sonic Punch -> Assault Dive -> Fatal End -> Mighty Swing -> Gigantic Fist -> God's Hand*

Cleave/Skewer -> Single Shot -> Power Slash -> Mighty Swing -> Gigantic Fist -> Brave Blade -> God's Hand*

Deathbound/Vicious Strike -> Vorpal Blade*

Gale Slash -> Heat Wave*

Blade of Fury -> Arrow Rain -> Akasha Arts -> Myriad Arrows*

Torrent Shot -> Tempest Slash*

Vile Assault*

Cruel Attack*

Blight*

Skull Cracker -> Mind Slice*

Support Skills

Dia(rama/rahan) -> Media(rama/rahan)*

Patra -> Me Patra*

Tarunda -> Matarunda*

Rakunda -> Marakunda*

Sukunda -> Masukunda*

Passive Skills

(Fire/Ice/Wind/Elec) Boost -> (Fire/Ice/Wind/Elec) Amp*

Regenerate 1 -> Regenerate 2 -> Regenerate 3*

Invigorate 1 -> Invigorate 2 -> Invigorate 3*

Growth 1 -> Growth 2 -> Growth 3*

Resist (Physical/Fire/Ice/Wind/Elec) -> Null (Physical/Fire/Ice/Wind/Elec)*

Dodge (Physical/Fire/Ice/Wind/Elec) -> Evade (Physical/Fire/Ice/Wind/Elec)*

Thankfor passive skills!

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#2  Edited By StarvingGamer

Passive Skills

(Fire/Ice/Wind/Elec) Boost -> (Fire/Ice/Wind/Elec) Amp

Regenerate 1 -> Regenerate 2 -> Regenerate 3

Invigorate 1 -> Invigorate 2 -> Invigorate 3

Growth 1 -> Growth 2 -> Growth 3

That's all I can remember, not entirely sure how the evade/resist passives or the healing stuff are tiered.

TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TohruAdachi

: Holy smokes forgot about Passive skills,anyways thanks for the rest! Yeah the Evade/Resist are tiered,I forgot to do those to,and I'm not sure about heal,but thanks a whole bunch load man!

Avatar image for selfconfessedcynic
selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Good list - I didn't know the auto-jas upgraded to auto-ma-jas.

Man, the Magician arcana is so rigged.

TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TohruAdachi

: Thanks to be honest I don't really remember though,I'm pretty sure they do,like I said I accidentally deleted my list of skill evolution so I'm really just trying to base this on memory.

selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TohruAdachi: Most of the math checks out - I've seen the majority of these happen, so it seems fine.

Just not sure about the auto-ma-jas.

Jeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Jeric

Pretty sure I started seeing the Magicians in Kanji's dungeon, not Rise's.

Anyway this info really helps! I'll keep this into consideration next time I see a Magician card.

TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TohruAdachi

: I'll test it out,on the other hand,the physical upgrade is weird. Skewer and Cleave both upgrade to Single Shot despite being different skills.

selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TohruAdachi: Interesting. Also, I wonder what the whole chain is to get to Agneyastra.

I know Blade of Fury -> Arrow Rain for what that does to help. Pissed me off when that happened, had to go back and buy another BoF card from Marie.

TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TohruAdachi

: LOL THAT HAPPENED TO ME. That's why I tossed my Ares,on the other hand I forgot how I got Agneystra because I got it before. I'm pretty sure it doesn't evolve from Vicious Strike though. DAMN WHY DID I HAVE TO DELETE MY DAMN SKILL EVOLUTIONS -.- I had plenty and accidentally deleted it!

: Oh well I started getting it in Rise's dungeon,but I'm not really sure all I know is it's not Yukiko's,I hope someone confirms this.

selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TohruAdachi said:

: LOL THAT HAPPENED TO ME. That's why I tossed my Ares,on the other hand I forgot how I got Agneystra because I got it before. I'm pretty sure it doesn't evolve from Vicious Strike though. DAMN WHY DID I HAVE TO DELETE MY DAMN SKILL EVOLUTIONS -.- I had plenty and accidentally deleted it!

: Oh well I started getting it in Rise's dungeon,but I'm not really sure all I know is it's not Yukiko's,I hope someone confirms this.

Hah - goddamn, I'm happy I keep most of my notes and stuff backed up. Heck, even having them on Evernote is a good idea.

But yes, I can confirm I've never gotten a Magician arcana in Yukiko's castle, and I'm almost certain you can get one in the bad bad bathhouse.

I have a Sarasvati with Invigorate 3 which I stopped using by floor 2 of Rise's dungeon, and she had had Invig 3 for a while - that's pretty solid proof to me of getting Magician in Kanji's.

TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TohruAdachi

@selfconfessedcynic said:

@TohruAdachi said:

Hah - goddamn, I'm happy I keep most of my notes and stuff backed up. Heck, even having them on Evernote is a good idea.

But yes, I can confirm I've never gotten a Magician arcana in Yukiko's castle, and I'm almost certain you can get one in the bad bad bathhouse.

I have a Sarasvati with Invigorate 3, and I stopped using her by floor 2 of Rise's dungeon, and she had had Invig 3 for a while, so that's pretty solid proof to me of getting Magician in Kanji's.

Alright thanks for the help,I'll be changing that.

TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TohruAdachi

: Okay false on my part,Auto skills do not evolve!

selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TohruAdachi: Oh cool, I didn't think so.

Would be too ridiculous, since you get Auto-jas at pretty much the start of the game. I can't believe they let you get invig 3 so early.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#15  Edited By alistercat

Endure > Enduring Soul

TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TohruAdachi

: Ahh thanks a penny. (BECAUSE YOU GAVE ONE,AND ONE PENNY,NVM)

: Is pretty OP now that I think about it,also don't mean to brag BUT..

No Caption Provided
selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TohruAdachi: I am so jealous right now.

I am going to start the long arduous farm for that in a couple of hours, just got to the last dungeon in my latest playthrough.

ED: BOOM it only took 15 mins! I got Primal Force (which I already had), then Abs Phys.

No Caption Provided
TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TohruAdachi

: Haha nice! I found mine while hunting for some arcana stat boosts.

Anyways! I'll be posting my persona soon,I got my sweeper physical right now,I'm finishing up my ZIo/Bufu persona. I have a buff/debuffer Magatsu Izanagi and a Tri-Auto Beelzebub.

wchigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By wchigo

@selfconfessedcynic said:

@TohruAdachi said:

I have a Sarasvati with Invigorate 3 which I stopped using by floor 2 of Rise's dungeon, and she had had Invig 3 for a while - that's pretty solid proof to me of getting Magician in Kanji's.

I will double down on that. Unfortunately I did not take a screenshot but I did run across one of those cards during my time in the Bad Bad Bathhouse last night. Was a bit scared to take it though as I've taken skill evolving cards in P3 before and they usually upgraded skills I didn't necessarily want upgraded, and the results were far from what I desired.

Also I was sad to find out some cards don't stack. I managed to luck into getting two "level up" Persona cards (one showed up naturally, one appeared due to Arcana change) but only one level was granted. ;-;

Edit: Now that I think about it, a screenshot on the shuffle time screen wouldn't really prove anything, would it? Baka...

selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wchigo: The stacking rewards thing is weird, and I've noticed it as well.

Do ANY of the rewards stack? I swear I've gotten both stat bonuses when I've selected 2 Chariot arcana (aeon -> chariot -> fool -> chariot -> X) in the past - but there's no way for me to track it unless I specifically note down every arcana I select which is a level of effort beyond me, especially as getting 2x 1 arcana is rare.

TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TohruAdachi

: :

Yeah thanks for confirming it. On the other hand,I don't think it stacks like just think of it this way. When you get two Moon arcana does it stack and take away 100% EXP? Same goes for Sun,I was kind of confused by this at first too,but I don't they stack including it does say you get one stat boost.

On the other hand,I'm going to be taking a break from P4G and the forum after I get my godly persona,I might log on pretty frequently though,I don't think I'll be able to finish the evolution list,and still I doubt much people care about it,I do not have the time honestly to do all the Aliment skills,the only one I'm willing to do is physical and magic is easy already.

Ekimmak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil Touch becomes Evil Smile.

Avatar image for xenon_berserker
Xenon_Berserker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Xenon_Berserker

@tohruadachi:

I discovered it completely by chance on my first playthrough using eligor.

Poison Skewer > Poison Arrow > Blight*

Arm Chopper > Atom Smasher*

If anyone wants proof just email me i have a picture of my eligor that i think is absurd XD. I used him for almost all of my first playthrough purely because of his ridiculous stats.(Correction i used my eligor in my entire first playthrough with 99 on every stats at level 78).

Lvl 42 Eligor

ST:62

MA:50

EN:75

AG:53

LU:54

DLegendary0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about Endure > Enduring Soul or Recarm > Samarecarm? Do either of those work?