25 Years Later - An oral history of Phantasmagoria 2 (Interview series)

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By glots

Did you ever want to know more about the FMV "classic" that the GBeast crew did a playthrough of all those years ago? Well here's your ultimate chance to do so, with Curtis Craig (Paul Morgan Stetler) telling you all about it! Apparently he's doing an interview series through Patreon, with plans to contact people who worked on the game, asking what they did before/during the project and how they are doing now, 25 years later.

I don't have any personal fondness for Phantasmagoria 2, but this still seems like a pretty cool thing to do...and even though I didn't play the game, I did really enjoy watching GB puzzling their way through this whole thing and would love to know some details about it, like who the hell designed that final puzzle.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

This is awesome! I wanted to do a similar thing with Maabus a couple of years ago (in a series of articles as opposed to video), but the head dev just seemed baffled that anyone would want to know more about that game's development and passed the buck to other team members whom I couldn't reach, so I shelved the idea.

I still want to do it, but with Shivers 2 this time. At least with that, I know Jason Lindsey/MetalJesusRocks would be willing to dish on it, haha.