Stolen render

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Turret3471

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well hey, uh, this is Turret 3471, original owner of this render, just wanted to let whoever uploaded this to know that they need to take it down. I've known about this for months, but I haven't gotten around to contacting them until now. For proof, here's my original DeviantArt post that includes the full size render and upload date: https://www.deviantart.com/turret3471/art/Pipo-Monkey-753774557

I've started seeing my render used in various projects and videos, but it seems like the reason why no one has given proper credit is because they came to this website instead of my page. Again, please take this down. It's ruining any sense of credibility I have for making this, along with any others I've made in the past. I put a lot of time and work into these, but most of my renders go extremely unnoticed and underused in public. If you can't remove the image, then give credit yourself by linking the DeviantArt link I provided.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By OurSin_360

Looks like you can go and edit the images yourself and add a link if you want. The user who uploaded the picture is posted there too so you could dm them as well. Maybe a mod could delete it but I don't see an option, the wiki stuff is all user generated I believe.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#3 chaser324  Moderator

I've deleted the image and changed the default image to one that appears to be from an in-game screenshot.