Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PUBG: Battlegrounds

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 23, 2017

A survival-shooter led by the modder behind the Battle Royale mods for the ArmA series. It is one of the progenitors of the "battle royale" sub-genre, pitting 100 players in a large empty location where they must scavenge for weapons and fight to the death.

Average # of Kills per Game?

KSCK26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Average # of Kills per Game? (247 votes)

0 18%
    1 33%
    2 29%
    3 11%
    4 3%
    5 0%
    5+ 5%

Just trying to gauge how aggressive I am compared to others. Obviously we all have games where we die very early, or do very well, but please be honest about an average game session.

This poll is in reference to SOLO PLAY.

• 
    OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

on any run that i go into the top 20, it takes at least 2-4 kills to get there so i'm voting 3.

Avatar image for deactivated-630479c20dfaa
    deactivated-630479c20dfaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually it's 0,5. I'm really terrible at this game. My highest killstreak is only 3 and the highest I've gotten is rank 4. Granted I've only been playing it for 3 days, basically none stop, I never thought I'd be this terrible at it.

I feel like I'm using my camera well, rotating it around and peeking over walls etc. So I don't think it's that, I try to go down in heavy combat zones like the school to get some practice in. Even came out on top once, killing said 3 people, yet when I'm not getting shot in the back like everyone else and encounter an actual 1v1 firefight, I'm pretty bad, though slowly improving I think, and I think maybe I'm crouching too much when I shouldn't and restricting my movement 1v1. I've been looking for tips about when to adjust your stance but can't seem to find any advice for that. So should I crouch in a close proximity fire fight like in doors? It tends to be my default stance as it makes less noise.

I'm proud of my 305 meter kill though.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I've done plenty of spicy drops where you die instantly before even picking up a gun. But any run where I live past the first 5 min will end up with 2 kills probably. The best I've had is 5. Only played about 10h or so, picked the game up the other day.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I put 0 so i could see the poll answers, i dont have the game.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#5 fisk0  Moderator

I did vote two, but that kinda depends on what you call average. Because over the course of all matches I've played, it's closer to zero, but the last few times I've played I've managed to get 2.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

99 per match.

That's a lie I made to hide my shame of being bad, I'm lucky if I make it out of a round with 1 kill.

I'm pretty alright at surviving in this game. I make it to the top 10 regularly enough, but I'm not so great at combat, I'm getting a bit better with practise, but not great. The most kills I ever got was just because I was in a plane with like a bunch of AFKers (and or connection problem havers.)

elvicerator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

KDR is less than 1 so I just put 1. Lot of games where I dropped in a spicy area and got killed quickly. Also some where I purposely went somewhere far away from any action and got killed in my first encounter with another player. Most kills I've ever gotten in a match was 6, which I did twice.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

I get top ten roughly 10-15% of the time, even though I only average 0.5 kda. I'm stealthy.

krustopian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 kills in 12 matches so I'm currently on a solid 25%. So yeah I voted 0 average for me.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

If I get more than one or two kills in a match, I'm doing very well. But honestly, given how many times I've gotten shot in the back without seeing anyone, my average is closer to 0.

Lanechanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

If I drive motorcycles real fast and die while doing sick flips, do I count that as a 1 for killing myself or a 0?

lunacyeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i die alot at the start , and i get up to 7-8 some matchs , but on average its one kill per match lol

Avatar image for deactivated-630479c20dfaa
    deactivated-630479c20dfaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys can see your actual kill stat in the statistic screen, you don't have to guess. :)

Avatar image for sarcasticmudcrab
    SarcasticMudcrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Usually 2, sometimes 0 if I go full spice and don't find any weapon instantly or 3/4 if I do. I'm good with a shotgun in a town but absolutely terrible in the open so my late game is.. well kinda don't get there because I get headshotted trying to stay in the circle.

nicky_lizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nicky_lizzy

3-4 kills... man I wish I could be like shroud to have +20 kills per game :D

GundamGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

For me, it's closer to 0.5-0.75 but I voted one because it's not zero. A good game for me is 2-3 kills. It's not because I'm weinering out in a bathroom; I just consistently am a lousy shot in close range engagements. I keep putting bullets into torsos and getting killed by headshots.

estragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one time i got a chicken dinner on solo i had 4 kills, 3 with the shotty, though i didn't kill the last guy. But i usually play duos because solo makes me too nervous and anxious, and in those i usually kill zero people, and barely ever get to top 10.

Avatar image for deactivated-59df7ffd418b0
    deactivated-59df7ffd418b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On 1st person I get around 2 lmao, but I get like 8-15 kills on 3rd person

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

On 1st person I get around 2 lmao, but I get like 8-15 kills on 3rd person

If even 8 kills per game is your average, I think that makes you one of the best players in the world. Have you ever looked up your actual stats on pubg.me?

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By mrcraggle

19 rounds and 14 kills according to pubg.me with a kdr of 0.74

My highest in a round was 5 kills but I've done a few games where I go spicy for the sake of going spicy which usually results in dying early. My best result so far has been second place which I got to on my third game.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e851fc84effd
    deactivated-5e851fc84effd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably somewhere between 0 and 1.

Blommer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played hundreds of duo and squad matches before I went solo, so my stats are kinda cheating. Only done 2 solo matches where I got 5 kills in one and 13 in another, so I went with 5+.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By mrcraggle

@blommer4: holy cow, how did you get 13 kills? I feel like I rarely come across that many players even when I'm feeling spicy.

Blommer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrcraggle: Haha, some dumb luck and a little map knowledge I would say. Most of the kills were catching people off guard with a Kar98k headshot. Also I won that game which means a lot of kills late - usually you get most kills at the very start and towards the end of a match. Or, I do at least.

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Me also between zero and one, as an over-all thing. But I just got my third chicken dinner an 1/2 hour ago. And it seems lately i'm getting one or two kills per every other match.

But I still don't feel as proficient as a good number of those who murder me...

craigeve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By craigeve

The time's i've won Chicken Dinner's i've had 3, 7, 7 and 9 kills. I blow very hot and cold though, some games i'll get shot in the back of the head without even seeing anyone, other times i'll have 5+ kills as i'm running into multiple players at the same time and i'm waving my shotgun around trying to just survive!

I think on average i'm probably floating about 2/3 with some extremes

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.