#1 Posted by BlackHeronBlue (790 posts) -

What's the best looking game on the PS4 right now?

#2 Posted by Marcsman (3823 posts) -

IMO Zero Dawn Horizon

#3 Posted by elmorales94 (370 posts) -

From what I've seen, it's absolutely Horizon. Madden also looks amazing (I'd almost say it looks better than the real thing), but it takes a pretty noticeable performance dip when you run it at 4K/HDR.

#4 Posted by Bollard (8165 posts) -

Destiny 2 is actually really good looking.

I would agree on Horizon if they didn't do this horrendous dynamic brightness adjustment (the whole image gets darker if you look at a bright thing, or brighter if you look at a dark thing). It made night time in the new DLC borderline unplayable on an HDR TV because of the dark sky/snow combo meaning the brightness was giving me headaches.

#5 Posted by MattGiersoni (587 posts) -

Probably Horizon and Gran Turismo Sport. At times GT:S looks real, especially with its brilliant lighting.

#6 Posted by ATastySlurpee (665 posts) -

Horizon Zero Dawn

#7 Posted by DanishingAct (414 posts) -

Uncharted looks amazing, and Paragon is great on a Pro.

#8 Posted by frytup (1287 posts) -

I prefer the look of Uncharted Lost Legacy to Horizon, but they're both really impressive. I haven't played GT Sport.

#9 Posted by tatsuyarr (245 posts) -

Gravity Rush 2

#10 Posted by BlackHeronBlue (790 posts) -

Cool, looks like the first game I played on the Pro is the best looking at the moment (Horizon). It's breathtaking, really. I can't stop taking screenshots. Gotta check out Uncharted too.

#11 Posted by KingBonesaw (1399 posts) -

A lot of people are naming games that have the most graphics but my picks for the best looking PS4 games are Transistor and Pyre. I don't know how they stack up on a PS4 Pro but both of those games are truly beautiful.

#12 Edited by Casepb (674 posts) -

If you haven't tried Infamous I'd recommend that as well.

#13 Posted by MeierTheRed (5913 posts) -

Uncharted 4 or Horizon Zero Dawn.

#14 Posted by BlackHeronBlue (790 posts) -

A lot of people are naming games that have the most graphics but my picks for the best looking PS4 games are Transistor and Pyre. I don't know how they stack up on a PS4 Pro but both of those games are truly beautiful.

Thanks for the tip, will check out.

@casepb said:

If you haven't tried Infamous I'd recommend that as well.

Which one?

#15 Edited by Casepb (674 posts) -

@blackheronblue: Honestly they both look great. Second Son or First Light. If you want a longer game get Second Son, First Light is a pretty short standalone DLC. Rise of the Tomb Raider looks pretty good as well.

#16 Posted by Zella (1275 posts) -

Haven't played Horizon no my pro yet but AC:Origins looks stunning on Pro with HDR.

#17 Posted by Qrowdyy (366 posts) -

Preferences aside Horizon blows Lost Legacy out of the water from a purely technical standpoint.

Keep in mind that Horizon is an open world game. It's easier to create great graphics in a linear single player adventure because you can limit what's on the screen at any given time. Even then, Horizon has better graphics than Lost Legacy and it maintains a solid 30 fps. How they achieved that is a mystery and/or a miracle.

#18 Edited by WheresDerrick (326 posts) -

Battlefront II looks really, really good. Too much HUD taking up space for my liking, but the environment especially looks outstanding